Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Ownership Scam

by Impost0r - 18 December, 2021 - 10:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (Impost0r) - Unhide
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 December, 2021 - 06:22 PM)mcr Wrote: Show More
(22 December, 2021 - 06:18 PM)Impost0r Wrote: Show More
Idc what you say i will wait for staff reply

That was rude to me, i need $100 for these words u said to me, you literally made me cry Feelssadman Feelssadman

Hey,

Just got home and i would like to explain the reason i'm trying to move to datacenter.gay
Yes, it is because i'm trying to get rid of Impost0r, but you may ask why would i do that when u i get aprox $4k in sales monthly and i keep aprox $2k of them, well plans have changed
And yes I wanted to keep it secret but looks like i'll have to make it public

I had a backup plan (another provider) in case that the owner of these proxies finds out that me or my customers are using them for cracking, so that happened, the owner of the proxy service joined in the discord server, he saw in the #vouches channel that i am using them for cracking, and after he started to buy the one day plan on multiple alts just to figure out which of these are our servers to ban them.

On the new provider i'll have to pay more $ for the proxies, thats why i'm looking to get rid of impost0r, but there are also more reasons im doing that, well, another reason is that i spend aprox. 7-8 hours daily only by helping in tickets or promoting, i also have school and exams this year.

Hope this makes everything clear, if i was gonna still make $2-3k monthly i wouldn't care paying $500-600 to him.
After my maths once i get everything done i'll be making $500-800 monthly if i get the same amount of customers as before
So how tf should that affect my owner ship snd you just admited you want to get rid of me , first you play all dirty and then at last come out like no i am very innocent its just for profit blah blah not fair i paid for it i keep it staff i think its pretty clear i should get the 20% + the 200 he owed me
This post is by a banned member (mcr) - Unhide
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 December, 2021 - 07:59 PM by Impost0r. Edited 1 time in total.)
(22 December, 2021 - 07:42 PM)mcr Wrote: Show More
(22 December, 2021 - 07:32 PM)Impost0r Wrote: Show More
(22 December, 2021 - 06:22 PM)mcr Wrote: Show More
That was rude to me, i need $100 for these words u said to me, you literally made me cry Feelssadman Feelssadman

Hey,

Just got home and i would like to explain the reason i'm trying to move to datacenter.gay
Yes, it is because i'm trying to get rid of Impost0r, but you may ask why would i do that when u i get aprox $4k in sales monthly and i keep aprox $2k of them, well plans have changed
And yes I wanted to keep it secret but looks like i'll have to make it public

I had a backup plan (another provider) in case that the owner of these proxies finds out that me or my customers are using them for cracking, so that happened, the owner of the proxy service joined in the discord server, he saw in the #vouches channel that i am using them for cracking, and after he started to buy the one day plan on multiple alts just to figure out which of these are our servers to ban them.

On the new provider i'll have to pay more $ for the proxies, thats why i'm looking to get rid of impost0r, but there are also more reasons im doing that, well, another reason is that i spend aprox. 7-8 hours daily only by helping in tickets or promoting, i also have school and exams this year.

Hope this makes everything clear, if i was gonna still make $2-3k monthly i wouldn't care paying $500-600 to him.
After my maths once i get everything done i'll be making $500-800 monthly if i get the same amount of customers as before
So how tf should that affect my owner ship snd you just admited you want to get rid of me , first you play all dirty and then at last come out like no i am very innocent its just for profit blah blah not fair i paid for it i keep it staff i think its pretty clear i should get the 20% + the 200 he owed me

Yeah i admitted that i want to get rid of you to open the new project that will cost me atleast 2k on proxy to host every old user, i can make you staff and do the thing you just said, to close the service saying no refunds as u told me yesterday to do

Actually, u gotta invest again in the new project if you wanna be in it, if @Liars will still ask me to pay ur 20% am just gonna quit and say that thingy that u told me to do which is to say " no refunds if the service gets closed"

idc if it sounds good for you + wouldn't care since you literally asked me to do that yesterday

[Image: unknown.png]
sunt.

Ok then refund each and every customer you stole . Dude its not easy for you , you get screwed both ways in

First case
Refund customer+ my 200$ + delete sellix + give me website + loose your respect

Second Case
Give me my 20% on .gay + my 200$ + loose your respect

So ye if you accept that tos which you said didnt existed please refund every customer and let them go alll of them. I dont have a problem in both
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 December, 2021 - 08:10 PM by Impost0r.)
https://pasteboard.co/3lXH9CkWdbex.jpg

As you see in the ss guys he is just tryna get away with my 20% and he is even ready to close .gay for it and idk why he is brining .lol tos in .gay saying that if i close .gay i wont refund idk where I TYPED THAT .GAY HAD THAT POLLICY I JUST WROTE ABOUT .LOL, dear staff i would request his c.to ban for scamming if he closes .gay and try to get away with it

(22 December, 2021 - 07:56 PM)mcr Wrote: Show More
what the fuck do you mean by first case, you're not the one giving the options here

and why the fuck are you telling me to refund every customers when yesterday u said that i can literally close it and say no refunds because that was the tos braindead monke

(22 December, 2021 - 07:55 PM)Impost0r Wrote: Show More
(22 December, 2021 - 07:42 PM)mcr Wrote: Show More
Yeah i admitted that i want to get rid of you to open the new project that will cost me atleast 2k on proxy to host every old user, i can make you staff and do the thing you just said, to close the service saying no refunds as u told me yesterday to do

Actually, u gotta invest again in the new project if you wanna be in it, if @Liars will still ask me to pay ur 20% am just gonna quit and say that thingy that u told me to do which is to say " no refunds if the service gets closed"

idc if it sounds good for you + wouldn't care since you literally asked me to do that yesterday

sunt.

Ok then refund each and every customer you stole . Dudr its not essy for you you get screwed both ways in

First case
Refund customer+ my 200$ + delete sellix + give me website + loose your respect

Second Case
Give me my 20% on .gay + my 200$ + loose your respect

So ye if you accept that tos which you said didnt existed please refund every customer and let them go alll of them

and actually i did not stole any customer cuz i did not sell any proxies as my servers were down from the proxy owner, i wish i couldve show the converstion but i got banned aswell on discord

this is one of the old customers that keeps spamming me since the new server is here, i can show you a couple of proofs but thats gonna not proove anything to you cuz ur a dumbfuck indian

and i can also add a lot of reputable members to confirm that they were not able to renew their proxies since the server is back and you can aswell see in the #news that the servers are down,

all im gonna do is to pay $200 and u can commit suicide in peace
You closed .lol thats why he was forced to go to .gay if .lol was still there would he go to .gay no so stop pretending you care about customer after making suck hard rule in .LOL SAYING NO REFUND AFTER SERVICE CLOSE IN JUST .LOL THO
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 December, 2021 - 08:18 PM by Impost0r.)
Show your sellix then why are you hiding it

https://pasteboard.co/TFBogPV9nAIE.jpg
And you can see here he is saying he will leave eveything and just start a new project under new acc so , as you see he is adminting he is scamming me , i would like his ip ban and device ban and eveything you can do to take this guy down and mark him as scammer. Thx