Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Password reset request not working after successful Username change

by Fuck_the_people - 30 December, 2020 - 10:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (Fuck_the_people) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
After requesting a username change yesterday I forgot about it like 3-4 hours later (because I was busy thinking about important work stuff) and when I tried to login I got ofcourse a username/password doesn't match/incorrect message
because I didn't knew that the change had been approved at that time.

So I tried to login using my old user/pw a couple times and it didn't work (ofc) so I requested a password reset and the process on the forums itself was working as expected (typing email + captcha and getting a "success" message).
However, now, 24hours later I still didn't get any email from the requested change and I just tried it again and i'm still waiting for any message on that request too :D

It's not bad for me now, because I "remembered" then that I requested a change keek but this is maybe/probably something you guys should take a look into.  Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (Lucas) - Unhide
Lucas  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 December, 2020 - 10:21 PM)Syzzy Wrote: Show More
After requesting a username change yesterday I forgot about it like 3-4 hours later (because I was busy thinking about important work stuff) and when I tried to login I got ofcourse a username/password doesn't match/incorrect message
because I didn't knew that the change had been approved at that time.

So I tried to login using my old user/pw a couple times and it didn't work (ofc) so I requested a password reset and the process on the forums itself was working as expected (typing email + captcha and getting a "success" message).
However, now, 24hours later I still didn't get any email from the requested change and I just tried it again and i'm still waiting for any message on that request too :D

It's not bad for me now, because I "remembered" then that I requested a change keek but this is maybe/probably something you guys should take a look into.  Pepelove

Did you request the reset using your username (log in name) or your display name (the new name)?
Contact information:
Discord: "@n.to" UNIQUE DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"
Discord: "@Lucas.1337" UNIQUE DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

Telegram: https://t.me/LucasNulledTo
This post is by a banned member (Fuck_the_people) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Neither because it clearly asks for your email :D