Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

PhantomHQ scammer selling unworking configs

by DreamHunter - 05 July, 2024 - 12:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (DreamHunter) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
cpm 152 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and he is using free proxies LOL
and you told us that he had private proxies another lie XD
man stop making yourself a fool and give refund .
are you broke to the point you lie about everything ??

lol you didn't respond on the point where you ignore me until next day because the config was broken I will tell you why you do that because you want to avoid the warranty .
imagine you hand config and 15 min later it's broken and you tell it's a bypass ?
what kind of bypass can't last more than 15 min ??
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE FREE DROPS

[Image: DALL-E-2023-12-03-14-38-33-Create-a-high...ith-ea.png]

https://t.me/DWCmarket
This post is by a banned member (PhantomHQ) - Unhide
PhantomHQ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Your really are braindead huh?
im not liar here, you are, im posting proofs you, you talking nonsense, that's the difference between you and me.
btw when you said config broke, tomorrow morning soon as i woke up, i fixed it and immediately sent you updated one.
about the cpm, you claimed that cpm was low but i always shoed you proofs that it had good cpm, so your argument is invalid once again.
Waiting for staff instructions.
Old discord got termed again, new discord: phantom.1337
[Image: phantom-sig.gif]
Threads
1 Year of service
(24 July, 2024 - 10:06 AM)PhantomHQ Wrote: Show More
Your really are braindead huh?
im not liar here, you are, im posting proofs you, you talking nonsense, that's the difference between you and me.
btw when you said config broke, tomorrow morning soon as i woke up, i fixed it and immediately sent you updated one.
about the cpm, you claimed that cpm was low but i always shoed you proofs that it had good cpm, so your argument is invalid once again.
Waiting for staff instructions.

HAHAHAHA invalid loooooooooool
u sent it then 15 min later got patched again [Image: lol2.gif]
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan lol
imaginary bypass LOL

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@DreamHunter You have 24hrs to PM me & @Liars with proof that supports your claims of the config not working as it's supposed to. Record a video and upload it to streamable(or any other site of your choice.). Do so within 24hrs.
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
1 Year of service
(30 July, 2024 - 01:04 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@DreamHunter You have 24hrs to PM me & @Liars with proof that supports your claims of the config not working as it's supposed to. Record a video and upload it to streamable(or any other site of your choice.). Do so within 24hrs.

I sent proofs to you and & @Liars

PhantomHQ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 August, 2024 - 11:50 AM by PhantomHQ. Edited 1 time in total.)

@Darkness config atm is no longer working, as so much time has passed now, but i do have proofs that it was working when i supplied to him and ill send you full chatlog, so you can end this dispute.
Threads
1 Year of service
(01 August, 2024 - 11:48 AM)PhantomHQ Wrote: Show More

@Darkness config atm is no longer working, as so much time has passed now, but i do have proofs that it was working when i supplied to him and ill send you full chatlog, so you can end this dispute.

you don't have proofs because it wasn't working as you advertise it .
you are trying to add proofs that suit your story .
never trust such user beware guys

PhantomHQ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 August, 2024 - 11:10 AM by PhantomHQ.)
ok since you talk a lot and trying to cover up proofs, ill just copy and paste it here so staff can be up to speed on everything, proofs are here so everyone can see it.

Alright ill write detailed response to OP and ill try to not leave single question unanswered, had long day at work and im tired af, will update you guys after i get some sleep.
I know im right and i will prove it, i just need to rest my mind a bit to deal with braindead once again.

Ill try my best to show all proofs chronologically and explain everything to it's details for staff members and others reading this.
OP contacting me and asking me about config and hit locking, i said i had no idea since i didnt notice it locked hits or not and offered him to test config however he liked before payment. Proof Link
Me telling him that i rechecked the hits i got from config before and they turned out to be locked, which means that config indeed locked hits and he was informed about this. Proof Link
OP is still interested to purchase config even after i informed that config locked hits, as he thinks he might find solution for this problem by finding right proxy provider for the config. Proof Link
Me doing more tests and showing results and sending hits i got from config, so OP could test and make sure if it locked hits or not. Proof Link
After thoroughly testing config for him and showing him results, OP comes back later he purchases config. Proof Link
Thing is i really didnt know if config locked hits or not, untill OP brought up that to me, so i offered him to do more tests with config, i tested and and showed him results and i told specifically told him that it locked hits, but he still came back for the config and wanted discount, because of this issue i lowered price from 350 to 250 and he purchased config, now he is acting like he didnt know about this issue and wants to scam me lol.
You cannot say for sure that issue is with the config/api, it might be proxies or bad fingerprint or something else but that doesn't matter because i told him that it locked hits but he still pulled trigger and gave it a try.
Im not denying that hit locking is not issue, im denying that he calling me scammer and acting like he didnt know about this from that.
I'm done talking to this scammer and ill be waiting for staff instructions, also if needed i can provide more proofs to help make fair decision.

@Ping @Darkness @Liars
Somebody review this dispute and close it already...