Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

PhantomHQ scammer selling unworking configs

by DreamHunter - 05 July, 2024 - 12:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (DreamHunter) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 August, 2024 - 10:54 AM)PhantomHQ Wrote: Show More
ok since you talk a lot and trying to cover up proofs, ill just copy and paste it here so staff can be up to speed on everything, proofs are here so everyone can see it.

Alright ill write detailed response to OP and ill try to not leave single question unanswered, had long day at work and im tired af, will update you guys after i get some sleep.
I know im right and i will prove it, i just need to rest my mind a bit to deal with braindead once again.

Ill try my best to show all proofs chronologically and explain everything to it's details for staff members and others reading this.
OP contacting me and asking me about config and hit locking, i said i had no idea since i didnt notice it locked hits or not and offered him to test config however he liked before payment. Proof Link
Me telling him that i rechecked the hits i got from config before and they turned out to be locked, which means that config indeed locked hits and he was informed about this. Proof Link
OP is still interested to purchase config even after i informed that config locked hits, as he thinks he might find solution for this problem by finding right proxy provider for the config. Proof Link
Me doing more tests and showing results and sending hits i got from config, so OP could test and make sure if it locked hits or not. Proof Link
After thoroughly testing config for him and showing him results, OP comes back later he purchases config. Proof Link
Thing is i really didnt know if config locked hits or not, untill OP brought up that to me, so i offered him to do more tests with config, i tested and and showed him results and i told specifically told him that it locked hits, but he still came back for the config and wanted discount, because of this issue i lowered price from 350 to 250 and he purchased config, now he is acting like he didnt know about this issue and wants to scam me lol.
You cannot say for sure that issue is with the config/api, it might be proxies or bad fingerprint or something else but that doesn't matter because i told him that it locked hits but he still pulled trigger and gave it a try.
Im not denying that hit locking is not issue, im denying that he calling me scammer and acting like he didnt know about this from that.
I'm done talking to this scammer and ill be waiting for staff instructions, also if needed i can provide more proofs to help make fair decision.

@Ping @Darkness @Liars
Somebody review this dispute and close it already...

Wow again highlighting only the parts you want
why you ignore the part where the config dies after 15 min ??
each time you send it it dies is that of kind of magic ? or that imaginary bypass didn't work ?
try another time with new story till you find the one fits your story .
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan aren't you tired of lies ?
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE FREE DROPS

[Image: DALL-E-2023-12-03-14-38-33-Create-a-high...ith-ea.png]

https://t.me/DWCmarket
This post is by a banned member (PhantomHQ) - Unhide
PhantomHQ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
shut the hell up man, you are the one who is making up everything, i highlited it because it's actual proofs, unlike your lies, which is false claims only.
im really tired of you tbh.
Old discord got termed again, new discord: phantom.1337
[Image: phantom-sig.gif]
PhantomHQ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Ping @Darkness @Liars somebody review proofs i posted and full chatlog i sent in dm's and make decision.
OP knew that it was locking hits and still bought config, now he is acting like he didnt know but proofs are in DM's and my screenshots.
Threads
1 Year of service
(04 August, 2024 - 10:55 AM)PhantomHQ Wrote: Show More
@Ping @Darkness @Liars somebody review proofs i posted and full chatlog i sent in dm's and make decision.
OP knew that it was locking hits and still bought config, now he is acting like he didnt know but proofs are in DM's and my screenshots.

Config patched 2 times less than 15 min .
contacted you first time you didn't respond until next day
I contacted you second time and you said I am complaining when you knew that you can't fix it anymore .

fucking scammer

PhantomHQ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 August, 2024 - 10:45 AM by PhantomHQ. Edited 1 time in total.)
More lies xD
i delivered working config multiple times and showed proofs of it working just fine.
you opened scam report stating that you didnt know it was locking hits when in fact you knew, posted proof of that as well.
then since you had no valid arguments to back up your statement, now you moved on to another lie, stating that config had low cpm xD
you are fucking clown, that's what you are.
Check proofs guys @Ping @Darkness@Liars
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 06 August, 2024 - 01:43 PM by DreamHunter. Edited 1 time in total.)
[quote="PhantomHQ" pid='41382625' dateline='1722933861']
anMore lies xD
i delivered working config multiple times and showed proofs of it working just fine.
you opened scam report stating that you didnt know it was locking hits when in fact you knew, posted proof of that as well.
then since you had no valid arguments to back up your statement, now you moved on to another lie, stating that config had low cpm xD
you are fucking clown, that's what you are.
Check proofs guys @Ping @Darkness@Liars/quote]

locks 100% accounts
very low cpm
config patched less than 15 min each time you deliver it .
waiting hours to deliver it to make it look like it was working to avoid giving refund

PhantomHQ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
You knew it was lockong hits.
Cpm was great and i showed multiple proofs for it.
It took hours to update it but i always sent updated working config to you, it lasted weeks before it fully went down.
Threads
1 Year of service
(07 August, 2024 - 10:39 AM)PhantomHQ Wrote: Show More
You knew it was lockong hits.
Cpm was great and i showed multiple proofs for it.
It took hours to update it but i always sent updated working config to you, it lasted weeks before it fully went down.

stop lying our conversation show that I told you in many occasions that config died after you sent it

it didn't last weeks only it did in your imagination