Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Proxys & Keywords

by iStoked - 29 June, 2019 - 05:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (iStoked) - Unhide
iStoked  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
This is to the pro's out there that crack accs and make $$ daily, do you use free proxys? Same proxys every time? 

Also,

Keywords, on Slayer Leecher is Keywords needed? Where do people get these from, whats the basics?
[Image: stoked.gif]
This post is by a banned member (sodusme) - Unhide
sodusme  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Pretty sure that I already answered this....someone is playing games?

YES you can use free proxies and YES you can use the same proxies. If the person who deleted my last reply doesn't know who I am---Google my fuckin' nickname.

Keywords used are those representing what kind of combos you want to leech i.e. @emaildomain.com (insert whatever email domains you want to leech there) and streaming sites and XXX sites and so forth.

I'll expect that this response doesn't get deleted this time?
iStoked  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 July, 2019 - 03:16 AM)sodusme Wrote: Show More
Pretty sure that I already answered this....someone is playing games?

YES you can use free proxies and YES you can use the same proxies. If the person who deleted my last reply doesn't know who I am---Google my fuckin' nickname.

Keywords used are those representing what kind of combos you want to leech i.e. @emaildomain.com (insert whatever email domains you want to leech there) and streaming sites and XXX sites and so forth.

I'll expect that this response doesn't get deleted this time?

Done this, i've used multiple keywords, actually a HUGE list for Netflix and Steam but can't seem to get any hits what so ever, what am i doing wrong?

Tried Sentry MBA, STORM, Slayer leecher and then obviously the netflix checker by xRisky. I've used Configs that were released and watched youtube videos on how to do it but for some reason it doesn't want to work for me
sodusme  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
OK so Netflix is a little different. If you are trying to crack that you WILL need private proxies since they ban proxies quickly and every one is trying to crack them so they are seeing the same proxies over and over and over and are banning them quickly. Steam I have not tried recently but would wager that its the same.
iStoked  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 July, 2019 - 11:44 AM)sodusme Wrote: Show More
OK so Netflix is a little different. If you are trying to crack that you WILL need private proxies since they ban proxies quickly and every one is trying to crack them so they are seeing the same proxies over and over and over and are banning them quickly. Steam I have not tried recently but would wager that its the same.

Do you have a website that you recommend for the proxies, somewhat quite cheap... Hopefully they work lmao
sodusme  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Sorry I don't know of any good paid sites however I think I saw a thread here where somebody was comparing proxy sites.