Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

REQUEST: I lend my personal adguard vpn account for yours: nordvpn or expressvpn

by kasperskylab - 19 May, 2024 - 09:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (kasperskylab) - Unhide
Threads
Hello, how are you? I lend my personal account for a personal account like nordvpn or expressvpn of yours, expressvpn is more preferable.

My conditions are as follows:

1- Do not share my account publicly, it will only be shared if someone really needs it.
2- The use of your personal account is only for personal use and I will never share it with anyone.
3- It is forbidden to change personal account data, I will not do it with yours.
4- You can log in my account in adguard dns if you want to create a private dns server for your use, but do not modify or touch anything that is already done.
5- The license expires in 2025, if it expires, I will find a way to renew it to keep it active in a fair way and I hope yours will too.
6- If I find out that my account details have been maliciously changed without my permission, I will contact adguard directly and ask them to cancel the account.
7- Your account must be personal and not public. Do not share public accounts with me.
8- Be serious, because I take it seriously if you share your personal account with me.

Just this, I am waiting for the message in private.
Thanks, have a good time.
This post is by a banned member (kasperskylab) - Unhide
Threads
Is anyone interested? If you can't use the previous ones, Protonvpn or Winscribe. Thank you.