Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Real reviews

by null117 - 01 April, 2021 - 08:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (null117) - Unhide
null117  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
No bells and whistles to this thread at all.  If you want someone to review your shit, I'm willing to write a no-bullshit review in exchange for your vouch copy.  Minimum of 100 words, clean, well-punctuated American English.   Willing to give feedback / discuss privately before posting my review. 

Feel free to slide into the dms.
This post is by a banned member (Pruned061194) - Unhide
null117  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 April, 2021 - 08:22 AM)Nibblet Wrote: Show More
Very convincing tbh

Hey, I figure I've been doing it for free on shit that I've paid for, might as well get paid for it and tell people about the products / their efficacy before they invest their money.  I'm not a new account and I've been around for a while.  I don't mince words and I'm opinionated about services that people provide since a lot of folks don't have a ton of money to throw around.  If someone wants to sell access to residential proxies and 94% of them don't work, or someone wants to charge you $10 / SSN lookup and claim it has a 99% hit rate and I try 3 of them and they don't work, then fuck it, folks should know -- and if they are looking for honest, critical feedback about their service and aren't afraid of a real MF review, then cool -- you can't buy me off, but I'll try your shit for real, and tell folks.  Ez.Pz.
This post is by a banned member (Pruned061194) - Unhide
null117  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 April, 2021 - 10:02 AM)Nibblet Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2021 - 09:29 AM)null117 Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2021 - 08:22 AM)Nibblet Wrote: Show More
Very convincing tbh

Hey, I figure I've been doing it for free on shit that I've paid for, might as well get paid for it and tell people about the products / their efficacy before they invest their money.  I'm not a new account and I've been around for a while.  I don't mince words and I'm opinionated about services that people provide since a lot of folks don't have a ton of money to throw around.  If someone wants to sell access to residential proxies and 94% of them don't work, or someone wants to charge you $10 / SSN lookup and claim it has a 99% hit rate and I try 3 of them and they don't work, then fuck it, folks should know -- and if they are looking for honest, critical feedback about their service and aren't afraid of a real MF review, then cool -- you can't buy me off, but I'll try your shit for real, and tell folks.  Ez.Pz.

Yo I wasn't sarcastic, js u sound convincing   PepeGlad

:monkas:
This post is by a banned member (God) - Unhide
God  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 April, 2021 - 10:05 AM)null117 Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2021 - 09:29 AM)null117 Wrote: Show More

Get godlike and u don't need to worry, there ain't many ppl which want to give vc to 0 rep member with no godlike rank
null117  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 April, 2021 - 02:28 PM)Xeteceg Wrote: Show More

Get godlike and u don't need to worry, there ain't many ppl which want to give vc to 0 rep member with no godlike rank

I'm not worried about making money off shit, tbh, I'm just trying to help people not get scammed by buying useless shit; which I feel like should be a function that moderators already do, but instead the site is a cesspool of fakes, resellers, and broken shit.  I figure where I'm verbose and generally know what I'm looking at, I would be a person capable of writing a review or two.   No bells and whistles, just doing some honest work to help folks out.
This post is by a banned member (Proggreso) - Unhide
Proggreso  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 April, 2021 - 10:03 PM)null117 Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2021 - 02:28 PM)Xeteceg Wrote: Show More

I'm not worried about making money off shit, tbh, I'm just trying to help people not get scammed by buying useless shit; which I feel like should be a function that moderators already do, but instead the site is a cesspool of fakes, resellers, and broken shit.  I figure where I'm verbose and generally know what I'm looking at, I would be a person capable of writing a review or two.   No bells and whistles, just doing some honest work to help folks out.

Then maybe try buying some methods and doing reviews by investing your money to have the credibility of you creating good honest reviews as you claim to be, because to sum up what you're trying to convey is " give me free vouch copy thx ", which @Xeteceg has already mentioned, gain reputation in the forum, and maybe you'd be qualified for vouch copies.
[Image: NetflixSignature.gif]