Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

by cypressgrove - 29 January, 2020 - 01:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (cypressgrove) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 January, 2024 - 09:03 PM by cypressgrove. Edited 1 time in total.)
purged
This post is by a banned member (cypressgrove) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Einaro) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (skiityV4) - Unhide
skiityV4  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 January, 2020 - 01:21 PM)madoiscool Wrote: Show More
Didn't know where to post this so here we go.  Fiesta Fiesta Fiesta

So basically we are going to be taking code and gettings more codes from it. I'll show you how.

First the basics. 

The first 2 numbers of any Logitech serial is the manufactured year. So if it 18 then it was made in 2018. 

So to get a code, you might have a Logitech product, so just use that. If you don't just search up Logitech serial codes on here. (cracked.to)
So write it down somewhere like a .txt file. Also try to keep the first 2 numbers be either 18, 19, or 20 

We will be taking a pattern and getting more codes of the code now. So just go to https://www.voucherify.io/generator

Press advanced options and clear everything out. You will need stuff in 2 boxes.
In character set, put in "123456789".
And then in the last one (code pattern), get your serial code (as an example - 1625ML00B4R8) and make the 2nd and 3rd last numbers # (like this 1625ML00B##8)
By the way,, the example code starts with 16 so it's basically useless since most products have 2-year warranty 

Then press generate and boom! All codes should have the same item! (rarely its different)

Here are the codes I got with 1625ML00B4R8! try them ;)
https://pastr.io/view/9Bj14DBxCYr

Fiesta Fiesta Fiesta Fiesta Fiesta

AND BAM! infinite Logitech serial codes! Never buy any again! (unless you need patterns, I have some if you need just dm me on discord - mado#6669)

Enjoy!

thanks! Are all the SN's valid? Is there a way to check them?