Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Intuit TurboTax 2021 (US - Any Edition + Unltd States) with Manual Crack Instructions

by rx8god - 19 January, 2022 - 01:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (isy11) - Unhide
isy11  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2024 - 06:27 PM by isy11. Edited 1 time in total.)
thanks much for posting the 'clean' instructions..
This post is by a banned member (greggeorge1) - Unhide
Threads
yoooo
This post is by a banned member (hello_1234) - Unhide
Threads
Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (Xs0m) - Unhide
Xs0m  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 11 April, 2024 - 10:36 PM by Xs0m.)
Thank You rx8god

Thank you
This post is by a banned member (ljiafun) - Unhide
ljiafun  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
thanks
This post is by a banned member (mbtech1997) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Thanks Again always perfect
This post is by a banned member (clark_kent) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 15 April, 2024 - 03:45 AM by clark_kent. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01 April, 2024 - 09:53 AM)767 Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2024 - 05:02 AM)clark_kent Wrote: Show More
speaking of, my friends told me they managed to install the legitimate copy of 2023 edition on two computers with different filers, i.e. not the same person. They claim they didn't use the crack here. They also said no one could see each other's returns and information. Are they lying? I thought Turbotax must have cracked down on this. If that's true, I wish I had bought the software when it was like $80 and then split it 5 ways and keep the crack just in case.

"Includes 5 Federal e-files and 1 State via download. State e-file sold separately."

You can even install Legitimate copy of TurboTax with S/N on five different computers and e-file five Federal tax returns for free, but you can do only one State tax return on one of the five computer and pay separately for the State e-file.

With this mod you can download 10 States on every computer you installed TurboTax and e-file all of them for FREE.

REMEMBER: After every TurboTax update you may need to replace Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.dll file to make TurboTax working for free.

Hope this helps :)

In my most recent update, I don't seem to have to modify the files again. But now I saw the $25/state efiling fee per TurboTax Desktop & TurboTax Advantage 2022-2023 Prices (intuit.com) and in the software as I ready to efile, I wonder if I still have to double-check the files integrity one more time. I also just realized fed and state extension needs to be done outside of the desktop software. Thanks.
This post is by a banned member (SirAthos) - Unhide
SirAthos  
Registered
Threads
Thanks