Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Literally Quit Your Job with that Autopilot Method! 250$+ A DAY |GUARANTEED|

by justbenbro - 06 February, 2024 - 11:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (quocbao31199) - Unhide
Threads
tjasa
This post is by a banned member (BobWink12) - Unhide
BobWink12  
Registered
Threads
Thanks for this
This post is by a banned member (Eviltwin99) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(06 February, 2024 - 11:43 PM)justbenbro Wrote: Show More
This method is truly simple, and there's nothing much to set, all you got to do is to follow the steps PROPERLY.
in the end, you got to play it safe to keep your profit running, knowing what you are doing.

Ready to begin?

Modified + NEW Alternative, Tips & Strategy ADDED! *From Beginner to Expert!*

Enjoy Bros & Good Luck! [Image: gigachad.png]

NEW EDIT: ADDED+ NEW Important Tips to MAXIMIZE PROFITS & Keep Things Safe and in order, maaan i detailed tf out of it to make it smoother & easy for you! Lol no joke, will appreciate some luv yo haha. Enjoy fellas. [Image: hackerman2.gif]

ytty
This post is by a banned member (esfomeado) - Unhide
esfomeado  
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 February, 2024 - 02:10 PM by esfomeado. Edited 1 time in total.)
I will quit my job tomorrow if this works!

EDIT: Not worth it.
This post is by a banned member (kinghell1) - Unhide
kinghell1  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 18 February, 2024 - 03:18 PM by kinghell1. Edited 1 time in total.)
(18 February, 2024 - 02:09 PM)esfomeado Wrote: Show More

What was the issue? Can you elaborate?

This method is truly simple, and there's nothing much to set, all you got to do is to follow the steps PROPERLY.
in the end, you got to play it safe to keep your profit running, knowing what you are doing.

Ready to begin?

NEW EDIT: ADDED+ NEW Important Tips to MAXIMIZE PROFITS & Keep Things Safe and in order, maaan i detailed tf out of it to make it smoother & easy for you! Lol no joke, will appreciate some luv yo haha. Enjoy fellas. [Image: hackerman2.gif]

Hey mate!

Could you check this?
https://coinscrash.com/user/brokoly?p=323  

It looks like the script is not working properly (i assume he's using your script, the patterns are the same)
After multiple loosing the script doesn't increasing the amount rather starts from the base (which is 1 bit). I went back further and same happened multiple times.

What could be the issue?
This post is by a banned member (Mouad04y) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Arsene006) - Unhide
Arsene006  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
THX
This post is by a banned member (justbenbro) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 18 February, 2024 - 07:21 PM by justbenbro. Edited 1 time in total.)
(18 February, 2024 - 03:13 PM)kinghell1 Wrote: Show More
(18 February, 2024 - 02:09 PM)esfomeado Wrote: Show More

What was the issue? Can you elaborate?

Ready to begin?

Hey mate!

Could you check this?
https://coinscrash.com/user/brokoly?p=323  

It looks like the script is not working properly (i assume he's using your script, the patterns are the same)
After multiple loosing the script doesn't increasing the amount rather starts from the base (which is 1 bit). I went back further and same happened multiple times.

What could be the issue?

Hey brother! Quite simple and i got the issue right after you said it didnt multiply, its simple my man, and id suggest you to read the thread Again especially at the Important Tips area, where i said that the bot math is precised to the balance required to keep the run safe & smoothly going and having less than that its a risk, you could cover 1x bust 2x bust and 3x but if you dont have enough for the fourth the bot simply reset and goes to minimal default until you stop it so it goes to 1, i guess i shall clear up what losing money means since i literally explained it. Ive lost money too testing it at first being stubborn and reckless tryna make a fast buck without doing the math so i had a lower balance by abit, i thought it wouldnt bust beyond 3 or 4, and then boom.. it happens that while i slept there was *1* time a 5 bust, now you realise how sensitive it is? Thats why i said that the guide and rules are meant to keep your balance safe and your process smooth & going, which is why i also made a Personal Calculated balances for each Basebet to make it easier for you and everyone to have things more clear and simple to set and get things done.

Bottom line, the script works bro, for those who are skeptical, you could try to put on 10k bits, setting it on 1.05x with 1 basebet and let it run. You can always spectate and stop whenever you like.

Hope it helped brother, and much respect for being polite my man. Best of luck & Cheers! ma'am