Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Literally Quit Your Job with that Autopilot Method! 250$+ A DAY |GUARANTEED|

by justbenbro - 06 February, 2024 - 11:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (Bereb) - Unhide
Bereb  
Registered
Threads
I really want
This post is by a banned member (dgreen092701) - Unhide
Threads
thanks
This post is by a banned member (justbenbro) - Unhide
Threads
(18 February, 2024 - 03:13 PM)kinghell1 Wrote: Show More
(18 February, 2024 - 02:09 PM)esfomeado Wrote: Show More
I will quit my job tomorrow if this works!

EDIT: Not worth it.

What was the issue? Can you elaborate?

(06 February, 2024 - 11:43 PM)justbenbro Wrote: Show More
This method is truly simple, and there's nothing much to set, all you got to do is to follow the steps PROPERLY.
in the end, you got to play it safe to keep your profit running, knowing what you are doing.

Ready to begin?

Modified + NEW Alternative, Tips & Strategy ADDED! *From Beginner to Expert!*

Enjoy Bros & Good Luck! [Image: gigachad.png]

NEW EDIT: ADDED+ NEW Important Tips to MAXIMIZE PROFITS & Keep Things Safe and in order, maaan i detailed tf out of it to make it smoother & easy for you! Lol no joke, will appreciate some luv yo haha. Enjoy fellas. [Image: hackerman2.gif]

Hey mate!

Could you check this?
https://coinscrash.com/user/brokoly?p=323  

It looks like the script is not working properly (i assume he's using your script, the patterns are the same)
After multiple loosing the script doesn't increasing the amount rather starts from the base (which is 1 bit). I went back further and same happened multiple times.

What could be the issue?

Hey brother, wow i literally wrote a paragraph and it didnt send the reply dammit, in anycases my man, its quite simple and i figured it out after reading you said it stopped multiplying, its simply cause he was lack of balance and the bot couldnt continue without having anything to bet with, id suggest whoever is experiencing a problem or question is to literally fucking read first lol, because that issue is the most obvious, and doesnt mean the script doesnt work. i know its long as hell and not everyone has the patience but its meant for your own good, thats why i didnt spare any detail and spent my time to explain and mark every point for your benefits. i was reckless and overhyped too at first thinking i can copypast playing with the basebet and exitpoints "like a pro", been watching it running for 5 hours straight and felt confident to sleep, didnt think it will pass 4x bust, then guess what? I wake up and there was *1* time that 5 bust in a raw happened, and that was my fail, now you realise how sensitive it is? And i already stated in my guide, dont mess with the script and yet the script/bot are math precisely for the balance required to keep it running smooth with no problem of recovering, which is why also no long ago i made a whooooole explanation and elaboration about the whole balance subject and how the bot actually recovering itself by multiplying, and beyond that bro, i made a personal calculated balances for each Basebet from 1-5 to make things more easier and clear for you and everyone to know where you would like to start, and set things up knowing it will roll smooth without any issues, thats why i said brother and i stated in my method, that the rules and the stages are meant to keep your balance safe and your process flowing. You should check again the Important Tips area, i modified and detailed tf out of everything lol.

And for those who are skeptical, you may try at low at first having 10k Bits on 1 Basebet with 1.05x and let it run, you can always spectate and stop it wheb you like.

Hope it helped bro, and much respect for being polite my man. Cheers & Best of Luck! ma'am
This post is by a banned member (kinghell1) - Unhide
kinghell1  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(18 February, 2024 - 07:20 PM)justbenbro Wrote: Show More
(18 February, 2024 - 02:09 PM)esfomeado Wrote: Show More
I will quit my job tomorrow if this works!

EDIT: Not worth it.

This method is truly simple, and there's nothing much to set, all you got to do is to follow the steps PROPERLY.
in the end, you got to play it safe to keep your profit running, knowing what you are doing.

Ready to begin?

NEW EDIT: ADDED+ NEW Important Tips to MAXIMIZE PROFITS & Keep Things Safe and in order, maaan i detailed tf out of it to make it smoother & easy for you! Lol no joke, will appreciate some luv yo haha. Enjoy fellas. [Image: hackerman2.gif]

Hey mate!

Could you check this?

It looks like the script is not working properly (i assume he's using your script, the patterns are the same)
After multiple loosing the script doesn't increasing the amount rather starts from the base (which is 1 bit). I went back further and same happened multiple times.

What could be the issue?

Hey brother, wow i literally wrote a paragraph and it didnt send the reply dammit, in anycases my man, its quite simple and i figured it out after reading you said it stopped multiplying, its simply cause he was lack of balance and the bot couldnt continue without having anything to bet with, id suggest whoever is experiencing a problem or question is to literally fucking read first lol, because that issue is the most obvious, and doesnt mean the script doesnt work. i know its long as hell and not everyone has the patience but its meant for your own good, thats why i didnt spare any detail and spent my time to explain and mark every point for your benefits. i was reckless and overhyped too at first thinking i can copypast playing with the basebet and exitpoints "like a pro", been watching it running for 5 hours straight and felt confident to sleep, didnt think it will pass 4x bust, then guess what? I wake up and there was *1* time that 5 bust in a raw happened, and that was my fail, now you realise how sensitive it is? And i already stated in my guide, dont mess with the script and yet the script/bot are math precisely for the balance required to keep it running smooth with no problem of recovering, which is why also no long ago i made a whooooole explanation and elaboration about the whole balance subject and how the bot actually recovering itself by multiplying, and beyond that bro, i made a personal calculated balances for each Basebet from 1-5 to make things more easier and clear for you and everyone to know where you would like to start, and set things up knowing it will roll smooth without any issues, thats why i said brother and i stated in my method, that the rules and the stages are meant to keep your balance safe and your process flowing. You should check again the Important Tips area, i modified and detailed tf out of everything lol.

And for those who are skeptical, you may try at low at first having 10k Bits on 1 Basebet with 1.05x and let it run, you can always spectate and stop it wheb you like.

Hope it helped bro, and much respect for being polite my man. Cheers & Best of Luck! [Image: maam.gif]

Hey mate, thanks for the clarification, I'll give it a try, thanks for taking the time to answer, appreciate it!
This post is by a banned member (jekkelock) - Unhide
jekkelock  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Thank you i appreciate it
This post is by a banned member (SleepGodF) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (justbenbro) - Unhide
Threads
(18 February, 2024 - 07:27 PM)kinghell1 Wrote: Show More
(18 February, 2024 - 07:20 PM)justbenbro Wrote: Show More

Hey mate!

Could you check this?

What could be the issue?

Hope it helped bro, and much respect for being polite my man. Cheers & Best of Luck! [Image: maam.gif]

Hey mate, thanks for the clarification, I'll give it a try, thanks for taking the time to answer, appreciate it!

Sure thing brother, i appreciate the kind words thank you aswell. We all deserve to win brody! Cheers, Good Luck & Get that bag ma man! Remember that when in doubt its not a shame to read again to give yourself some quiet at night. Aside that, im also here if i missed anything. ma'am supreme chad
This post is by a banned member (Arwspec) - Unhide
Arwspec  
Threads

Ready to begin?

Tyy