Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

$ | Over-the-counter transactions or how I made more than $10,000 in telegram |

by DrRickI - 04 April, 2023 - 01:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (DrRickI) - Unhide
DrRickI  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 April, 2023 - 02:13 PM by DrRickI. Edited 3 times in total.)
Greetings everyone, this is DrRickl
In this blog I will tell you how I developed my scheme to earn money, how I lost about $ 1000, I searched worldwide for drops for my scheme and how I earned more than 10.000 $ in Telegram
Perhaps for someone it will be a discovery, but someone may take away their bread (sorry)
 So I've seen a topic on CIS forum, about verification of cryptocurrency exchanges and personal bank accounts for sales. 
Without thinking too much, I decided to check myself how it works and whether there is demand (yes, there is) 
I started to gather information from different thematic chats, groups and forums. 
And then I switched to Telegram, which is where my path of successes and failures actually began.
 There are about 200 chats in Telegram, where active account trading takes place, and not only - fake documents, cashing, and other interesting stuff. All you need to do is write there once and you will get 5 messages with ready-made offers.
Trading is done on a simple principle:
WTS/WTB.
Show ContentSpoiler:
In such chats, 80% of the Russian-speaking community, many Ukrainians, who have got into the shadow earnings from the situation in their country and immigration. Offering their data to register accounts, the other 20% are western and asian countries. 
As you understood, the market is multi-country and you need to know languages to communicate with everyone, but the application iMe is enough (the official alternative to Telegram with a built-in translator. Thanks Paul Durov)

First steps, first losses + experience

I was losing $30 to $50.
But at the same time I worked out schemes, made automated Exel tables and came up with bundles that made it easier to find clients. It's all about traffic, and how you know how to get it, you need to understand who your customers are and where they are found. 
About customers. They are always there, the main thing to know who they are, but about this I will not write. 
But, there are a couple of top dealers, they have the most active trade at the expense of buyers (from Russian - скуп *scoop, means to buy up )
Buyers(скупы) - people who work in various dark schemes on cryptocurrencies, traffic arbitrage and racketeering. They can take accounts in packs. It is not easy to find them, believe me, but it is possible. If you find a *scoop, you can make $500 or more a week. And you can work with a top dealer and bring him the LC. 
Show ContentSpoiler:
In addition to direct sales, there are a couple more ways to increase your earnings. 
  1. The first and probably most obvious is to sign up new accounts through your affiliate/referral link. Having a large volume, you can earn a lot of extra money. What's worth affiliate from WISE, register 3 accounts, make a turnover of 200 pounds and get 50 pounds. 
  2. Register pobolshego banks and offer their accounts to pay for any goods from various stores. 
  3. Request a drop passport before each account, this increases the price of the account.

If a customer came and he was satisfied with the purchase, then with 99% probability he will turn to you again, because it is more convenient to work with the same suppliers, and this is for a reason.
 The fact is that in such chats there are 10 cheaters for 1 trusted dealer who want to steal from you. And for them, as you can imagine, I was no exception.
One time a deal created a $490 hole in our budget buying a Revolut business account. So this asshole also threw a virus into the data archive that steals crypto. At that time I had already built a team and our budget was over $1,500 net, which went into trade turnover. Big loss. One of the players on my team made some mistakes by not following my instructions. But there are risks in everything and I understood that. The expensive account market is another level compared to the Paxful lvl3 for $40
Speaking about initial capital: I started with $30 and this $30 of course went to a cheater. But after a while I was already multiplying the difference earned. 
The first rule - always keep the money in circulation.
You'll never guess when you'll have a buyer. And you can't always negotiate post-payment with a dealer, because they often do them on a postpaid basis, which means they're actually made to order. 
 How much of an investment is required? It depends on how far you want to go. 
You can even start with $ 0, it all depends on the ability to negotiate.I didn't do that, of course, but I had one client who managed to convince me to work with him on a postpaid basis, it was risky, but in the end we worked together. I was his dealer. 
 Speaking about the lost $490 situation 
Conclusions are simple: follow the instructions, double-check with whom you are dealing, stay alert and work only through escrow (aka middleman).
These are people through whom the deals are done.
 To sum up, I would say that you need perseverance, patience, the ability to analyze and turn on your head.
Why did I decide to create this thread?
The team is disbanded, and I'm doing other things at the moment. So it was decided to sell my knowledge. I could of course do it for nothing, but I understand that because of this may increase competition, new scammers will come and the market can be broken because of the influx. Therefore, everything will go to a limited number of hands. 
Once enough people are willing to do this, the thread will be closed, which will mean - the inability to purchase this information from me. 
I will personally walk them through all the items by hand. Since there is a market, there are buyers and dealers too. 

A little bit about numbers 
I have been doing this for over six months. I don't even know how many purchases there were during that period. But the numbers go beyond 10,000. Table with the financial accounting was created when I had already formed a team. 

This is what our table looked like in the most fruitful months (not all data are included)
Show ContentSpoiler:
The table was created to automatically calculate the difference, including calculating the percentages for those who worked by drop.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The budget was divided into basic and DROP SPAM
Show ContentSpoiler:

Payments were mostly accepted in BTC and USDT, here are my old screenshots from Binance 
Show ContentSpoiler:

Since I worked with my main Binance account, the values are mixed (my advice: better to have your own Binance account, in case of trouble you can restore it and not to loose money) 

In order not to break the rules of the forum "link to the thread with the sale"
 It will include: 
  1. Complete and detailed introductory information.
  2. A list of reliable escrow and my dealers.
  3. Adding you to my private channel with useful information. 
  4. Providing a scheme by which you can work as a team.
  5. Verification manuals. 
  6. Lists of chats:
  7. Common chats(150).
  8. Trust WTB and closed chats (10)
  9. Closed chats on various grey topics (mostly Russian-speaking) 
  10. Chats with Internet traffic arbitrage (also Russian-speaking) 
  11. List of Market chats, with clients.
  12. Google tables (financial accounting, dealers, various lists, they are easier to work with) 
  13. Instructions on the deals, search instructions, where and how to find free clients. 
  14. Bonus - my advice. 
 I've been searching the forum, but I haven't found a decent theme with a breakdown of making money on Telegram. 
I think my topic will at least somehow bring you closer to the real result.

I haven't been on the forum that long, so would appreciate getting from you ? 
                                  [Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95287ba392c157c08697d...y.gif&ct=g]
My contacts 
Telegram -  @DrRickl DrRickI (Link two, anti-theft)
This post is by a banned member (MaticGregorc) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(04 April, 2023 - 01:58 PM)DrRickI Wrote: Show More
Greetings everyone, this is DrRickl
In this blog I will tell you how I developed my scheme to earn money, how I lost about $ 1000, I searched worldwide for drops for my scheme and how I earned more than 10.000 $ in Telegram
Perhaps for someone it will be a discovery, but someone may take away their bread (sorry)
 So I've seen a topic on CIS forum, about verification of cryptocurrency exchanges and personal bank accounts for sales. 
Without thinking too much, I decided to check myself how it works and whether there is demand (yes, there is) 
I started to gather information from different thematic chats, groups and forums. 
And then I switched to Telegram, which is where my path of successes and failures actually began.
 There are about 200 chats in Telegram, where active account trading takes place, and not only - fake documents, cashing, and other interesting stuff. All you need to do is write there once and you will get 5 messages with ready-made offers.
Trading is done on a simple principle:
WTS/WTB.
Show ContentSpoiler:
In such chats, 80% of the Russian-speaking community, many Ukrainians, who have got into the shadow earnings from the situation in their country and immigration. Offering their data to register accounts, the other 20% are western and asian countries. 
As you understood, the market is multi-country and you need to know languages to communicate with everyone, but the application iMe is enough (the official alternative to Telegram with a built-in translator. Thanks Paul Durov)

First steps, first losses + experience

I was losing $30 to $50.
But at the same time I worked out schemes, made automated Exel tables and came up with bundles that made it easier to find clients. It's all about traffic, and how you know how to get it, you need to understand who your customers are and where they are found. 
About customers. They are always there, the main thing to know who they are, but about this I will not write. 
But, there are a couple of top dealers, they have the most active trade at the expense of buyers (from Russian - скуп *scoop, means to buy up )
Buyers(скупы) - people who work in various dark schemes on cryptocurrencies, traffic arbitrage and racketeering. They can take accounts in packs. It is not easy to find them, believe me, but it is possible. If you find a *scoop, you can make $500 or more a week. And you can work with a top dealer and bring him the LC. 
Show ContentSpoiler:
In addition to direct sales, there are a couple more ways to increase your earnings. 
  1. The first and probably most obvious is to sign up new accounts through your affiliate/referral link. Having a large volume, you can earn a lot of extra money. What's worth affiliate from WISE, register 3 accounts, make a turnover of 200 pounds and get 50 pounds. 
  2. Register pobolshego banks and offer their accounts to pay for any goods from various stores. 
  3. Request a drop passport before each account, this increases the price of the account.

If a customer came and he was satisfied with the purchase, then with 99% probability he will turn to you again, because it is more convenient to work with the same suppliers, and this is for a reason.
 The fact is that in such chats there are 10 cheaters for 1 trusted dealer who want to steal from you. And for them, as you can imagine, I was no exception.
One time a deal created a $490 hole in our budget buying a Revolut business account. So this asshole also threw a virus into the data archive that steals crypto. At that time I had already built a team and our budget was over $1,500 net, which went into trade turnover. Big loss. One of the players on my team made some mistakes by not following my instructions. But there are risks in everything and I understood that. The expensive account market is another level compared to the Paxful lvl3 for $40
Speaking about initial capital: I started with $30 and this $30 of course went to a cheater. But after a while I was already multiplying the difference earned. 
The first rule - always keep the money in circulation.
You'll never guess when you'll have a buyer. And you can't always negotiate post-payment with a dealer, because they often do them on a postpaid basis, which means they're actually made to order. 
 How much of an investment is required? It depends on how far you want to go. 
You can even start with $ 0, it all depends on the ability to negotiate.I didn't do that, of course, but I had one client who managed to convince me to work with him on a postpaid basis, it was risky, but in the end we worked together. I was his dealer. 
 Speaking about the lost $490 situation 
Conclusions are simple: follow the instructions, double-check with whom you are dealing, stay alert and work only through escrow (aka middleman).
These are people through whom the deals are done.
 To sum up, I would say that you need perseverance, patience, the ability to analyze and turn on your head.
Why did I decide to create this thread?
The team is disbanded, and I'm doing other things at the moment. So it was decided to sell my knowledge. I could of course do it for nothing, but I understand that because of this may increase competition, new scammers will come and the market can be broken because of the influx. Therefore, everything will go to a limited number of hands. 
Once enough people are willing to do this, the thread will be closed, which will mean - the inability to purchase this information from me. 
I will personally walk them through all the items by hand. Since there is a market, there are buyers and dealers too. 

A little bit about numbers 
I have been doing this for over six months. I don't even know how many purchases there were during that period. But the numbers go beyond 10,000. Table with the financial accounting was created when I had already formed a team. 

This is what our table looked like in the most fruitful months (not all data are included)
Show ContentSpoiler:
The table was created to automatically calculate the difference, including calculating the percentages for those who worked by drop.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The budget was divided into basic and DROP SPAM
Show ContentSpoiler:

Payments were mostly accepted in BTC and USDT, here are my old screenshots from Binance 
Show ContentSpoiler:

Since I worked with my main Binance account, the values are mixed (my advice: better to have your own Binance account, in case of trouble you can restore it and not to loose money) 

In order not to break the rules of the forum "link to the thread with the sale"
 It will include: 
  1. Complete and detailed introductory information.
  2. A list of reliable escrow and my dealers.
  3. Adding you to my private channel with useful information. 
  4. Providing a scheme by which you can work as a team.
  5. Verification manuals. 
  6. Lists of chats:
  7. Common chats(150).
  8. Trust WTB and closed chats (10)
  9. Closed chats on various grey topics (mostly Russian-speaking) 
  10. Chats with Internet traffic arbitrage (also Russian-speaking) 
  11. List of Market chats, with clients.
  12. Google tables (financial accounting, dealers, various lists, they are easier to work with) 
  13. Instructions on the deals, search instructions, where and how to find free clients. 
  14. Bonus - my advice. 
 I've been searching the forum, but I haven't found a decent theme with a breakdown of making money on Telegram. 
I think my topic will at least somehow bring you closer to the real result.

I haven't been on the forum that long, so would appreciate getting from you ? 

lemme see
DrRickI  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Dump
                                  [Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95287ba392c157c08697d...y.gif&ct=g]
My contacts 
Telegram -  @DrRickl DrRickI (Link two, anti-theft)
This post is by a banned member (mbart1347) - Unhide
DrRickI  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #5
This is a bump
DrRickI  
Registered
Threads