Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Report Thread Against Persistent Spammer Engaging in Fraudulent Activities

by jaysiyaram - 18 May, 2023 - 05:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (jaysiyaram) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 May, 2023 - 05:28 PM by jaysiyaram.)
Subject: Report Thread Against Persistent Spammer Engaging in Fraudulent Activities

Dear [C.IO] Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report a persistent spammer who has been creating multiple accounts and engaging in fraudulent activities on your platform. The actions of this individual not only violate your community guidelines but also pose a significant risk to other users.

Below, I have provided detailed information regarding the spammer's activities and accounts, which should assist you in investigating the matter thoroughly:

1. Account Details:
   - Account Name/Username: [Nashut]
   - Thread URLs or IDs: [https://cracked.io/Thread-Shopping-%E2%9...id29935391]

2. Nature of Spamming and Fraudulent Activities:
   - Spamming: The spammer has been relentlessly flooding the platform with unsolicited promotional messages, often linking to suspicious external websites or services.

- Creation of Multiple Accounts: The spammer repeatedly creates new accounts after being banned or blocked, making it difficult to mitigate their actions effectively.

3. Evidence of Spamming and Fraudulent Activities:
   - [https://cracked.io/Thread-Shopping-%E2%9...id29935391.]

4. Impact on Users and Platform:
   - Negative User Experience: The spammer's activities have severely impacted the user experience on your platform, resulting in annoyance, frustration, and loss of trust among your user base.
   - Security Risks: The phishing attempts and fraudulent activities not only jeopardize the personal information and financial security of users but also undermine the integrity and reputation of your platform.

5. Requested Actions:
   - Immediate Account Suspension: I kindly request you to suspend the reported accounts associated with the spammer to prevent further harm to users.
   - Thorough Investigation: I urge you to conduct a detailed investigation to identify the spammer's methods, network of accounts, and any potential accomplices.
   - Permanent Solutions: Implement measures to prevent the spammer from easily creating new accounts or circumventing your security measures in the future.
   - User Education and Awareness: Enhance user education and awareness by raising alerts, providing guidelines on how to identify and report spammers, and reinforcing security measures.

I trust that you will take this matter seriously and promptly address the issue to protect the community on your platform. If additional information or further collaboration is required, please do not hesitate to contact me at [Your Contact Information].

Thank you for your attention and dedication to maintaining a safe and spam-free environment for all users.

Sincerely,

jaysiyaram

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (MrD4rio) - Unhide
MrD4rio  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 May, 2023 - 05:30 PM by MrD4rio. Edited 1 time in total.)
You spent a bunch of minutes giving a prompt to ChatGPT to write down this incredibly useless wall of text while you could've simply reported the user's post, like I just did and usually do with this type of spammers ( I did one tonight https://i.imgur.com/2MxvVgT.png ), and get the user banned as soon as a member of the staff looks at the report which usually doesn't take long.

Reporting the post itself is the most effective and fast way to get the staff look into it.
[Image: Sig.png]

> mid spot available <

[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (jaysiyaram) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(18 May, 2023 - 05:30 PM)MrD4rio Wrote: Show More
You spent a bunch of minutes giving a prompt to ChatGPT to write down this incredibly useless wall of text while you could've simply reported the user's post, like I just did and usually do with this type of spammers ( I did one tonight https://i.imgur.com/2MxvVgT.png ), and get the user banned as soon as a member of the staff looks at the report which usually doesn't take long.

Reporting the post itself is the most effective and fast way to get the staff look into it.

ikr! and even i do the same.
but this has been happening since long, the guy is not willing to stop,there should be a more efficient method to take actions against the same
This post is by a banned member (MrD4rio) - Unhide
MrD4rio  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 May, 2023 - 05:57 PM)jaysiyaram Wrote: Show More
(18 May, 2023 - 05:30 PM)MrD4rio Wrote: Show More

ikr! and even i do the same.
but this has been happening since long, the guy is not willing to stop,there should be a more efficient method to take actions against the same

The tampermonkey script scam has been going on for ages, first with G2A methods, then with amazon and now with this double-spending method, it's not even the same guy it's just random scammers that edit the receiving address in the script to their own and post threads trying to make a buck off noobs that fall for it, unfortunately there's no way to stop it completely other than relying on people reporting those posts and staff acting quickly.
[Image: Sig.png]

> mid spot available <

[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net