Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Report against @contentmagic

by UpSwift - 07 February, 2024 - 01:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (UpSwift) - Unhide
UpSwift  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 February, 2024 - 07:09 PM by UpSwift. Edited 1 time in total.)
(07 February, 2024 - 06:26 PM)contentmagic Wrote: Show More
(07 February, 2024 - 06:22 PM)UpSwift Wrote: Show More
I am not trying to make false accusations here. However, it has been the case in the past that you have recommended people you have worked with (see added picture - In this case it was about open ups, so of course he suggested his partner Eagle to me). Which of course could be true in this case, of course I have no proof of that, but yes, most of the time the past never lies.

Of course my screenshots could be faked, but my evidence contains all the data you need.

He may have bought the method, but that in no way supports the point that he is not your partner.

I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone here, I just have enough evidence that you lied on and scammed me and that's why I'm writing this thread.

https://i.imgur.com/SLLkqoK.jpeg

(07 February, 2024 - 06:21 PM)Jieshooou Wrote: Show More
I can send you proof of the amount I paid. I'm not here to support anyone. I'm just saying what is. You may not have won, but I told you that I won.  [Image: smart.gif]

I have already answered your statement above. You may have won, but contentmagic should be held accountable for his lies.

Damn now you're just resorting to lies that you know are lies.

I've helped you get your money back, I told you to open a deal dispute, I told you what to say when you thought your money was gone, and I even helped you in your deal dispute:

https://cracked.io/Thread-Report-against-fl0xy

How the fuck can you call him my partner [Image: dingdong.gif]
I'm not resorting to lies at all, you yourself wrote to Eagle about working together, it's not me fault that you put yourself in the spotlight.

I'm also very grateful to you for this report, but it has absolutely nothing to do with this one. It's about a completely different topic.

As I said, you wrote to Eagle that you would cancel the collaboration (partnership) with him if he didn't give me a refund. Quite simply, for this reason I can say that you have already made partnerships with recommendations in the past.

But I don't know why this partnership is so prominent now, it's about the lies you told me before I bought it and for that reason I'm entitled to a refund. I've realised by now that you don't want to get into this topic because you can't say anything against it, but I'm looking forward to the staff's assessment.

(07 February, 2024 - 06:50 PM)f_society Wrote: Show More
Hi, fsociety from the screenshots here. I have also bought this method and tried it out and it has worked for me. On my best day I've had made 800-1.2k euros with it, however I've had issues with my open up account. Just my two cents.

Unfortunately this statement still has nothing to do with the fact that contentmagic lied to me and I am therefore entitled to a refund. However, it seems strange to me that I asked you yesterday whether you have ever earned any money with it or not, if I remember exactly, you wrote "not atm". Of course, you can apply this to just now or until now, but if you meant just now, I misunderstood. (Of course I have proof of this, see attached picture)

https://i.imgur.com/O78P9td.jpeg
This post is by a banned member (henson1993) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 07 February, 2024 - 07:11 PM by henson1993. Edited 1 time in total.)
(07 February, 2024 - 05:00 PM)contentmagic Wrote: Show More
(07 February, 2024 - 04:54 PM)henson1993 Wrote: Show More
I agree that the method is 100% saturated, just like a guy above said, it is already fully milked and people won't fall for this, that is the reason why is he selling it, so he can milk members on this forum. I posted a proof of it but my image got removed, he wants to hide it, I also contacted him on telegram and he always asking me if I want to buy his other methods, which means he is in a rush, because I know that he will be banned from this forum soon.

Why would ANYONE sell you a method if he makes $70,000 from it? Why would he sell a method if its going to get saturated? Because this method is already saturated, he is not doing it anymore so let's make an ebook and sell it to cracked members to milk some money from them.

He is actually smart, first milking people from those platforms, cant mention which, and when they are milked enough then lets make a guide and milk some people on this forum.

You haven't even bought this method

I know, but a friend gave me, but method looks great, don't get me wrong, but it is already saturated, I got a copy from @f_society

It is smart way doing that to make money, hats off for that, but ofc you won't sell something that still works... Platforms that we are using to accept payments will just suspend our accounts, some of them got paid and some of them got suspended.

I tried this multiple times, people sending me messages knowing that it is already a scam, I even have proof for this but you report my message to make it hidden and to trick more people buying it from you.

For other method I cant say anything, I don't have proof and no one shared it with me, so I don't want to make lies about that.

This method where you have thread about this was good few months back when it was fresh, but many people doing it and contacting same people over and over again won't work.

And don't be callin' me no fuckin' dishwasher, or I'll kick you fuckin' monkey ass.
This post is by a banned member (contentmagic) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (f_society) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(07 February, 2024 - 07:03 PM)UpSwift Wrote: Show More
(07 February, 2024 - 06:22 PM)UpSwift Wrote: Show More
I am not trying to make false accusations here. However, it has been the case in the past that you have recommended people you have worked with (see added picture - In this case it was about open ups, so of course he suggested his partner Eagle to me). Which of course could be true in this case, of course I have no proof of that, but yes, most of the time the past never lies.

Of course my screenshots could be faked, but my evidence contains all the data you need.

He may have bought the method, but that in no way supports the point that he is not your partner.

I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone here, I just have enough evidence that you lied on and scammed me and that's why I'm writing this thread.

https://i.imgur.com/SLLkqoK.jpeg

I have already answered your statement above. You may have won, but contentmagic should be held accountable for his lies.

I've helped you get your money back, I told you to open a deal dispute, I told you what to say when you thought your money was gone, and I even helped you in your deal dispute:

I'm not resorting to lies at all, you yourself wrote to Eagle about working together, it's not me fault that you put yourself in the spotlight.

I'm also very grateful to you for this report, but it has absolutely nothing to do with this one. It's about a completely different topic.

As I said, you wrote to Eagle that you would cancel the collaboration (partnership) with him if he didn't give me a refund. Quite simply, for this reason I can say that you have already made partnerships with recommendations in the past.

But I don't know why this partnership is so prominent now, it's about the lies you told me before I bought it and for that reason I'm entitled to a refund. I've realised by now that you don't want to get into this topic because you can't say anything against it, but I'm looking forward to the staff's assessment.

Hi, fsociety from the screenshots here. I have also bought this method and tried it out and it has worked for me. On my best day I've had made 800-1.2k euros with it, however I've had issues with my open up account. Just my two cents.

Unfortunately this statement still has nothing to do with the fact that contentmagic lied to me and I am therefore entitled to a refund. However, it seems strange to me that I asked you yesterday whether you have ever earned any money with it or not, if I remember exactly, you wrote "not atm". Of course, you can apply this to just now or until now, but if you meant just now, I misunderstood. (Of course I have proof of this, see attached picture)

You're right. I said "not AT THE MOMENT" because your question was  "do you make money with it", not "have you made money with it". I made money with it before, and I think it's highly scalable especially if you think out of the box and add a few twists to it. Of course, I'm not gonna share the twists I added here but even without those it's just a waiting game imo.
[Image: SWnvT.gif]

MY ONLY CONTACT IS @fsociety on TELEGRAM!
UpSwift  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 February, 2024 - 07:26 PM by UpSwift.)
(07 February, 2024 - 07:13 PM)contentmagic Wrote: Show More

You started up the conversation about Eagle, I didn't start that just FYI.

I didn't have a partnership with him, I even told him in the screenshot you sent that I refer all my clients to him, because that's where I bought it.

There was no partnership, so stop the baseless accusations and lies.

Back to the topic, I have not scammed you, the method works and it isn't saturated. It is obvious that with a method like this, there isn't a 100% conversion rate. It's a numbers game, you don't make sales more often than that you do.

You're just not able to make it work, you blamed me for my checker that it didn't work, when in reality you had the wrong version

You accused me every step of the way that I sold you something fake in order to get a refund, without actually putting work in. Admins will see this when they you for the full chat conversation between us.

You're a refunder, trying to get a free method, that's what it is.

Thank you.

(07 February, 2024 - 07:09 PM)henson1993 Wrote: Show More
(07 February, 2024 - 05:00 PM)contentmagic Wrote: Show More
You haven't even bought this method

I know, but a friend gave me, but method looks great, don't get me wrong, but it is already saturated, I got a copy from @f_society

It is smart way doing that to make money, hats off for that, but ofc you won't sell something that still works... Platforms that we are using to accept payments will just suspend our accounts, some of them got paid and some of them got suspended.

I tried this multiple times, people sending me messages knowing that it is already a scam, I even have proof for this but you report my message to make it hidden and to trick more people buying it from you.

For other method I cant say anything, I don't have proof and no one shared it with me, so I don't want to make lies about that.

This method where you have thread about this was good few months back when it was fresh, but many people doing it and contacting same people over and over again won't work.

And don't be callin' me no fuckin' dishwasher, or I'll kick you fuckin' monkey ass.

Once again, this is not a method you have. This is about the private method that I sold only through telegram.

I only mentioned Eagle as proof so that people would know the past.

The message you wrote, however, strongly suggests a collaboration, so I had to mention it as proof.

For the very last time, my point is not whether the method works or not, my point is that you lied to me before the sale, and that is a fact. I bought this method as having a false pretence because you lied to me.

First of all it's not a checker, it's just a config that you get when you write to you, unfortunately it doesn't work well anymore for this reason I contacted contentmagic and that's it.

As I said the admins are welcome to see this, I have absolutely nothing to hide. I meant everything I wrote and it was written for a reason. 

As you can see from my account, I've been active here for 3 years and nothing like this has ever happened so don't call me a refunder. Because that would be your next lie.

(07 February, 2024 - 07:17 PM)f_society Wrote: Show More

You're right. I said "not AT THE MOMENT" because your question was  "do you make money with it", not "have you made money with it". I made money with it before, and I think it's highly scalable especially if you think out of the box and add a few twists to it. Of course, I'm not gonna share the twists I added here but even without those it's just a waiting game imo.

Then I would like to apologise, I misunderstood in your case, but the topic with you and the proof that the method works has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's about the lies before the purchase.
This post is by a banned member (contentmagic) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (henson1993) - Unhide
Threads
In your thread you also wrote: "It is grayhat, it is unethical but legal."

Since when scamming people is legal? New rules from FBI and CIA? As I know scamming people is ILLEGAL, we are scamming them, I have a method and I scammed them by the book you wrote...
UpSwift  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 February, 2024 - 07:40 PM by UpSwift. Edited 1 time in total.)
(07 February, 2024 - 07:27 PM)contentmagic Wrote: Show More
(07 February, 2024 - 07:23 PM)UpSwift Wrote: Show More
(07 February, 2024 - 07:13 PM)contentmagic Wrote: Show More
You started up the conversation about Eagle, I didn't start that just FYI.

I didn't have a partnership with him, I even told him in the screenshot you sent that I refer all my clients to him, because that's where I bought it.

There was no partnership, so stop the baseless accusations and lies.

Back to the topic, I have not scammed you, the method works and it isn't saturated. It is obvious that with a method like this, there isn't a 100% conversion rate. It's a numbers game, you don't make sales more often than that you do.

You're just not able to make it work, you blamed me for my checker that it didn't work, when in reality you had the wrong version

You accused me every step of the way that I sold you something fake in order to get a refund, without actually putting work in. Admins will see this when they you for the full chat conversation between us.

You're a refunder, trying to get a free method, that's what it is.

Thank you.

Once again, this is not a method you have. This is about the private method that I sold only through telegram.

I only mentioned Eagle as proof so that people would know the past.

The message you wrote, however, strongly suggests a collaboration, so I had to mention it as proof.

For the very last time, my point is not whether the method works or not, my point is that you lied to me before the sale, and that is a fact. I bought this method as having a false pretence because you lied to me.

First of all it's not a checker, it's just a config that you get when you write to you, unfortunately it doesn't work well anymore for this reason I contacted contentmagic and that's it.

As I said the admins are welcome to see this, I have absolutely nothing to hide. I meant everything I wrote and it was written for a reason. 

As you can see from my account, I've been active here for 3 years and nothing like this has ever happened so don't call me a refunder. Because that would be your next lie.

Just to get back on your points:

1- Eagle and I don't work together, I bought an account before from him, worked well for me so it's what I suggested to people who were also looking for a supplier for accounts.
2- You say "My point is not whether the method works or not", but that's the whole reason you made this thread, so you're in conflict with yourself.
3- The config still works very well, I can even give a demonstration to anyone interested, so another baseless lie.

Thank you.

1 - As I said, the topic has already been dealt with, it's nice that you want to open it again and again.

2 - I think I've said often enough by now that I'm concerned about the lies before the purchase. I felt I wrote that in nearly every reply and also in the initial report. 

3 - For me a config should work so that I can run it on my RDP until the combo has run through, but that's not the case in this case, because Silverbullet keeps stopping the runner because the config is badly programmed. So it's rather bad if you show this to someone.