Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Report against @contentmagic

by UpSwift - 07 February, 2024 - 01:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (contentmagic) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (UpSwift) - Unhide
UpSwift  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 February, 2024 - 07:45 PM)contentmagic Wrote: Show More
(07 February, 2024 - 07:36 PM)UpSwift Wrote: Show More
(07 February, 2024 - 07:27 PM)contentmagic Wrote: Show More
Just to get back on your points:

1- Eagle and I don't work together, I bought an account before from him, worked well for me so it's what I suggested to people who were also looking for a supplier for accounts.
2- You say "My point is not whether the method works or not", but that's the whole reason you made this thread, so you're in conflict with yourself.
3- The config still works very well, I can even give a demonstration to anyone interested, so another baseless lie.

Thank you.

1 - As I said, the topic has already been dealt with, it's nice that you want to open it again and again.

2 - I think I've said often enough by now that I'm concerned about the lies before the purchase. I felt I wrote that in nearly every reply and also in the initial report. 

3 - For me a config should work so that I can run it on my RDP until the combo has run through, but that's not the case in this case, because Silverbullet keeps stopping the runner because the config is badly programmed. So it's rather bad if you show this to someone.

Yeah you have to babysit it and just restart? That's what I do too. I haven't made this config myself, and finding accounts for the method isn't exactly based on this. There are plenty of ways to gain accounts for this platform. I sold you the information, not the config.

At the moment that we were talking, I had 3 copies left that I was interested in selling. That doesn't mean it will only be sold for a total of three times. There are no lies here, just your incapability of reading comprehension. I have not lied to you, I am not working together with anyone, and the method still works and isn't saturated. This is deal dispute is baseless, and a waste of time of everyone involved.

(07 February, 2024 - 07:34 PM)henson1993 Wrote: Show More
In your thread you also wrote: "It is grayhat, it is unethical but legal."

Since when scamming people is legal? New rules from FBI and CIA? As I know scamming people is ILLEGAL, we are scamming them, I have a method and I scammed them by the book you wrote...

Are you retarded? Once again, this dispute is not about that method that you got leaked for free, this is about another method.

I'm not going to go into the unnecessary things anymore, because I can see that you don't want to recognise your lies.

If you go through the chat, you can read exactly that you wrote that you only have 2 copies left. You also say that you are only looking for 3 people to practise this method with. And you also write that you don't want to saturate them and are therefore only giving away 3 copies. It's just sad how you're trying to portray me as a liar, even though you're demonstrably the liar.
This post is by a banned member (contentmagic) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (crackyshmepy) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Just look at the vouches on this guy's sales thread, it's extremely obvious he had cracked/multi accounts to vouch for him that do nothing else on this forum. I was so sussed out by his thread to begin with.
This post is by a banned member (UpSwift) - Unhide
UpSwift  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 February, 2024 - 08:14 PM)contentmagic Wrote: Show More
(07 February, 2024 - 07:59 PM)UpSwift Wrote: Show More
(07 February, 2024 - 07:45 PM)contentmagic Wrote: Show More
Yeah you have to babysit it and just restart? That's what I do too. I haven't made this config myself, and finding accounts for the method isn't exactly based on this. There are plenty of ways to gain accounts for this platform. I sold you the information, not the config.

At the moment that we were talking, I had 3 copies left that I was interested in selling. That doesn't mean it will only be sold for a total of three times. There are no lies here, just your incapability of reading comprehension. I have not lied to you, I am not working together with anyone, and the method still works and isn't saturated. This is deal dispute is baseless, and a waste of time of everyone involved.

Are you retarded? Once again, this dispute is not about that method that you got leaked for free, this is about another method.

I'm not going to go into the unnecessary things anymore, because I can see that you don't want to recognise your lies.

If you go through the chat, you can read exactly that you wrote that you only have 2 copies left. You also say that you are only looking for 3 people to practise this method with. And you also write that you don't want to saturate them and are therefore only giving away 3 copies. It's just sad how you're trying to portray me as a liar, even though you're demonstrably the liar.

Read it once again, at the moment that I was talking to you with I was selling it only three times. Stop twisting my words to make it favorable to you, we all understand what you're trying to do here.

First it was "The method doesn't work"

Then it was "You work together with people"

Then it was "You don't work together, the method does work, you just lied to me"

You're just doing anything at hand to receive this method for free and gain a refund.

Time waster.

After this answer, I'll just wait for the admins' assessment, they can best look at the case from the outside. Because you're trying to bring unimportant things to the forefront to push the main point to the background and that makes no sense in a case like this.

First of all, I never said that the method works, I just said that's not what this report is about. You can also read that from my answers. 

Furthermore, I didn't say that you don't work with these guys, you said that yourself, I just have the proof from Eagle.

I'm not trying anything here, I want my money back because I was sold this method with false information and lies. That's the important point, which I could easily prove!

Have a nice day, looking forward to the admins assessment
This post is by a banned member (Brahius) - Unhide
Brahius  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Is it the same one which is sold now on crimemarket? [Image: keek.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ted0k) - Unhide
ted0k  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 08 February, 2024 - 04:49 PM by ted0k. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello everyone,

I am here to support @UpSwift, and before anyone accuses me of being a friend of his or that he paid me to do this, I want to clarify I OWN this method and I am attachinga proof of the PRIVATE M-Plaa.. method (I won't leak it, of course) - https://imgur.com/WgPYDfq

I completely agree with everything @UpSwift says about the method, but let me share my own story with it.

So @contentmagic told me he had two new private methods for me if I was interested. Well, of course, I was interested; because his Upwork method, which he's selling here on the forum, worked like a charm (probably the best method I've bought on the forum). So I said yes, and he explained the two methods to me. I decided to pick the cheaper one, which is the one we are currently discussing. He charged me $220 for this.

The guide explained that you need to crack your accounts to make it work, which for me was impossible. So I asked him if he knew anyone who sells accounts for the platform we are performing the method on. And he recommended this guy who I noticed is active in this dispute as well, which is interesting haha @Jieshooou.

I bought a total of 4 WORKING accounts from him for a total price of $30 (he gave me 1 account for free, which I appreciate).
I also bought the required proxies for the method and started working on it.

Well, it's the same story as @UpSwift 's. Every, single, prospect knew about this method. And even worse, the platform banned all 4 accounts day by day. (I bought 1 account per day and used it, 4 accounts in total.)

Throughout these  days, I asked @contentmagic for tips. Sometimes he left me on seen, sometimes he replied and tried to help. However, there were no results.

I asked him for a refund for the method after explaining that I had tried everything, implemented all of his tips as well, and the method just seems to not work anymore (I don't want to call it saturated, but it seems like it is, lol).
He told me he cannot refund me and to keep trying, which I accepted, and I just stopped talking to him. I guess I lost $220, who cares.

But man, I saw @UpSwift's dispute, and I couldn't just watch! He's 100% about what he is saying, and if refunds are being given here for a method that is definitely not working (now two people are confirming this), I want to get my own refund as well.

Here's my refund address - (LTC) LLXKV39C7BPryu3bJW4wg5jExHDsB4DnHk

And if or any reason you don't believe my story I will attach screenshots of conversations as well. I just decided to not do it now, because it is not my dispute and I just wanted to support @UpSwift and eventually get a refund on this method as well.
Too many people spend money they earned..
to buy things they don't want..
to impress people that they don't like.
This post is by a banned member (henson1993) - Unhide
Threads
See, I'm also telling the truth, he is scamming people from cracked forum and he is still not banned, he will take your money and get away, just go ahead and pay him more for those saturated methods, he is spamming people on telegram "broo wanna buy? man wanna buy? interested to buy?", he is doing that because he wants to scam as many as possible before he gets banned on this forum and you people dont even realize that, dont be naive.