Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Runpe selling backdoored drainers

by ULQKarma - 14 March, 2023 - 11:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (ULQKarma) - Unhide
ULQKarma  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/runPE
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%AD%90%EF%B8%8F-ETH-ERC-20-BSC-BEP-20-SILENT-DRAINER-%E2%AD%90%EF%B8%8F-Become-a-Plumber-Today
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:1
Screenshots of Communication:He cleared telegram chat history go figure
Additional Information:Guys a known scammer if you look up the lolz guru forum he has scam reports on there, his drainer comes with a private key backdoor.. she claims he sent @Ping the source code, if the admin wants to message me i can send you the version he sent me with the pk logger in it. since he most likely removed it from the version he sent @Ping,, its only 4 lines of code
Crypto address for a refund: dont need a refund just warning the community about a broke skid
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @runPE (runPE) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Glowies) - Unhide
ULQKarma  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 March, 2023 - 11:35 AM)runPE Wrote: Show More
(14 March, 2023 - 11:34 AM)ULQKarma Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/runPE
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%AD%90%EF%B8%8F-ETH-ERC-20-BSC-BEP-20-SILENT-DRAINER-%E2%AD%90%EF%B8%8F-Become-a-Plumber-Today
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:1
Screenshots of Communication:He cleared telegram chat history go figure
Additional Information:Guys a known scammer if you look up the lolz guru forum he has scam reports on there, his drainer comes with a private key backdoor.. she claims he sent @Ping the source code, if the admin wants to message me i can send you the version he sent me with the pk logger in it. since he most likely removed it from the version he sent @Ping,, its only 4 lines of code
Crypto address for a refund: dont need a refund just warning the community about a broke skid

What's my telegram username boss man?
Where's the TXID for proof of payment?

I'm glad you've done this cause now staff might actually do their fucking jobs and ban you.
Oh, no ! Don't ban me
ULQKarma  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 March, 2023 - 11:38 AM)runPE Wrote: Show More
Firstly, I advise in the readme to create a NEW WALLET that you use for the transaction/gas fees and that you only top that wallet up when it gets low with $15-30 at a time to cover gas fees on drains.

Secondly, to further prove this retard has never bought anything from me.

@ULQKarma What type of format does the private key have to be entered into the script? It should be VERY Easy for you to answer this if you was a legitimiate customer and not some little freak.
Or how about you provide everyone here with a screenshot of the source code and read me files?

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T. cause you're a lying little freak that needs to touch grass.

@Ping will receive the source code you sent me along with the logger inside. im not here to please the public. I have sent him it on telegram. He will take care of it after that.. Btw nice DWC Badge on your profile, looks just like mine (=
ULQKarma  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 March, 2023 - 12:12 PM)runPE Wrote: Show More
(14 March, 2023 - 11:44 AM)ULQKarma Wrote: Show More
(14 March, 2023 - 11:38 AM)runPE Wrote: Show More
Firstly, I advise in the readme to create a NEW WALLET that you use for the transaction/gas fees and that you only top that wallet up when it gets low with $15-30 at a time to cover gas fees on drains.

Secondly, to further prove this retard has never bought anything from me.

@ULQKarma What type of format does the private key have to be entered into the script? It should be VERY Easy for you to answer this if you was a legitimiate customer and not some little freak.
Or how about you provide everyone here with a screenshot of the source code and read me files?

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T. cause you're a lying little freak that needs to touch grass.

@Ping will receive the source code you sent me along with the logger inside. im not here to please the public. I have sent him it on telegram. He will take care of it after that.. Btw nice DWC Badge on your profile, looks just like mine (=

What's going to happen when he checks and see the two sources are nothing similar LOL?

Also what the fuck areyou talking about Lulz and Guru?!?! LOL
My only forum accounts are cracked.io and breached.vc and my breached profile is heavily vouched and repped for selling the same drainer im selling here LOL.

You really are some weird fucking kid
Not something, we are going have to worry about