Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Runpe selling backdoored drainers

by ULQKarma - 14 March, 2023 - 11:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (Glowies) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@runPE PM me the source code as well as a copy of your product. It will be reviewed by one of the reversers. Do so within 24hrs.
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(14 March, 2023 - 11:44 AM)ULQKarma Wrote: Show More
(14 March, 2023 - 11:38 AM)runPE Wrote: Show More
Firstly, I advise in the readme to create a NEW WALLET that you use for the transaction/gas fees and that you only top that wallet up when it gets low with $15-30 at a time to cover gas fees on drains.

Secondly, to further prove this retard has never bought anything from me.

@ULQKarma What type of format does the private key have to be entered into the script? It should be VERY Easy for you to answer this if you was a legitimiate customer and not some little freak.
Or how about you provide everyone here with a screenshot of the source code and read me files?

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T. cause you're a lying little freak that needs to touch grass.

@Ping will receive the source code you sent me along with the logger inside. im not here to please the public. I have sent him it on telegram. He will take care of it after that.. Btw nice DWC Badge on your profile, looks just like mine (=

I have not received any source code from you. Ensure you are in contact with me and not an impersonator.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
In light of the recent situation where the user @ULQKarma has been unable to furnish verifiable evidence substantiating their allegations, and following a cursory examination of the software in question that has demonstrated the inaccuracy of the assertions made, we have elected to designate this particular dispute as conclusively resolved.

Should the original poster (OP) succeed in procuring and presenting an adequate volume of compelling and irrefutable evidence that substantiates their aforementioned accusations, they shall have the prerogative to initiate a new dispute proceeding for further deliberation and assessment.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.