Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM @DELUXECOMBOS

by Lilite - 28 February, 2020 - 02:37 AM
This post is by a banned member (womek) - Unhide
womek  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Administration.
Check his signature change!

These are his discord accounts and he is a cheater !! We all have evidence for this.
This post is by a banned member (xLd) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (rednekcowboy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Guy is a definite scammer! I did get 2 combolists (both were garbage with 0 hits) but he asked for a favor. Said he would send me $50 via Paypal if I could send him some bitcoin.

Sure, no problem, will help a guy out from time to time. Dude turns around and files a paypal dispute claiming he sent $50 and never "got the merchandise" and "tried to contact the seller several times and the seller blocked me."

Now my paypal is neg $50 while I wait for paypal to close this dispute. Guess he thought I wouldn't notice the money missing or something.

Someone should teach this dude a severe lesson!
This post is by a banned member (DeluxeCombos) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (rednekcowboy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 February, 2020 - 07:39 AM)DeluxeCombos Wrote: Show More
(28 February, 2020 - 06:41 AM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
Guy is a definite scammer! I did get 2 combolists (both were garbage with 0 hits) but he asked for a favor. Said he would send me $50 via Paypal if I could send him some bitcoin.

Sure, no problem, will help a guy out from time to time. Dude turns around and files a paypal dispute claiming he sent $50 and never "got the merchandise" and "tried to contact the seller several times and the seller blocked me."

Now my paypal is neg $50 while I wait for paypal to close this dispute. Guess he thought I wouldn't notice the money missing or something.

Its imposter, i m sorry for your loss, you should confirm a deal with private message on forum

Don't worry dude, you will get yours in the end.  Takes a special kind of stupid to screw people over on a hacking forum...
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@DeluxeCombos you have 12hrs to refund the OP.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[TOP SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (sincosayskb) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 February, 2020 - 06:41 AM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More

bro this guy is trash he askme if I had a paypal account so he  can do the same thing why sint this guy removed yet about 8 people ae complaining about and crack.to admins are just Observing
This post is by a banned member (womek) - Unhide
womek  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 February, 2020 - 04:49 PM by womek.)
You still have 10 hours to return money :)
My name on discord Jojo #3415
You know what's going on, you blocked me on discord :)
You robbed me for $ 15, waiting for a refund.