Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINS'T VZS | SHITTY MENTORSHIP FOR 2.000$

by JustyX - 01 July, 2024 - 06:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (VZS) - Unhide
VZS  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 July, 2024 - 10:59 PM)JustyX Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2024 - 07:34 PM)VZS Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2024 - 07:19 PM)JustyX Wrote: Show More
I showed every single store you posted for EU stores, the other stores for USA etc are also public and all leaked. Now i can't show it like i showed the EU stores because i didn't save those ones and you kicked me from the mentorship. Even the OPSEC guide was a PDF taken from cracked, you didn't put minimal effort into a good mentorship, there is nothing private about it. You can't gather public info from cracked threads and make a mentorship with the same exact info.

Also sending your partners to harass me don't help the scam report.

I never sent anybody, you opened the public scam report, are you surprised that people saw?

It's your mentorship partners, one of them even sent me a private message on telegram after i told you about the issue trying to beef with me and claiming you made a storelist update with "crazy new stores" when in reality you just added more public stores taken from cracked like trezor.

again, I did not send anyone

This post is by a banned member (JustyX) - Unhide
JustyX  
Registered
Threads
@Liars @Barry @laxy @Darkness Bumping this.

Also @Liars @Darkness i sent you a private message on telegram with a very important thing.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@JustyX Please PM me & Liars with the proof of the mentioned guide(s) and stores being public. Please send them as a list and where you've found them(e.g. cracked.io thread, X website etc.)
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
JustyX  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 19 July, 2024 - 05:35 PM by JustyX.)
Bumping this thread since i already provided everything you asked above, check telegram, you didn't reply yet.

@Liars @Darkness
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@VZS Refund OP within 24hrs. You are no longer allowed to advertise the guide on cracked.io as it's mostly public.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
VZS  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 20 July, 2024 - 12:57 PM by VZS.)
(20 July, 2024 - 08:01 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@VZS Refund OP within 24hrs. You are no longer allowed to advertise the guide on cracked.io as it's mostly public.

Explain to me what’s mostly public. I have almost 500 stores in the storelist, obviously you can find each store individually uploaded on cracked. Am I supposed to only have content that is not available anywhere?

Darkness I sent you an invite to my group and you did not even bother joining to see, why are you only reviewing one side of the arguement?

VZS  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 20 July, 2024 - 01:58 PM by VZS.)

You were literally unable to see if my content was public or not other than what the OP sent you. Mostly public? It’s a 2k deal dispute, check properly, join my group, check for yourself and review my side

(20 July, 2024 - 12:05 PM)JustX Wrote: Show More
@VZS

Refund address

Btc - bc1q8rmnwngk2v33u8zc2nfvazuf027ncn0djqkm53

Ltc-
LNVqL25uu8q8sbK2vPSJYmJf1mjdytHmSo

Usdt (trx) -
TYGYjvtmhkzHfTPfavLT43trN6KMCvXQjW

Please post txid so Darkness can confirm and close dispute

@Darkness also this is impostor

JustyX  
Registered
Threads
@Darkness user is refusing to refund me, please check the telegram group.