Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST CAB (28$).. DO NOT FUCK WITH BAGWIS!!! :pepi:

by bagwis - 01 April, 2020 - 03:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (cab) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (bagwis) - Unhide
bagwis  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(01 April, 2020 - 08:05 PM)cab Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2020 - 07:55 PM)bagwis Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2020 - 07:52 PM)cab Wrote: Show More
You unlisted it. not my fault as all the other users have had no issue even with likes
as for your "15" in paypal I never got , give it time to return to your account or check with their support

u have not done shit, not even given a single view and trying to say i am at fault for unlisting it???

FOOL.. I PAID FOR A VIEWS SERVICE AND U OBVIOUSLY WERENT GONNA FUCKING COMPLETE THE OFFER SO I UNLISTED IT CUZ I WAS GETTING 0 VIEWS WHEN MY OTHER VIDS HAD THOUSANDS. PLUS YOU CAN STILL FUCKING SEND VIEWS TO UNLISTED VIDEOS BUT UR SERVICE IS USELESS, U NEVER DO SHIT!!!

and i can send proof to admin that i fucking wasted 15$ to send to you and now i cant fucking cancel it after trying for DAYS.. u hear me?? DAYS!

LETS RECAP SHALL WE???

WHAT YOUVE DONE: SAT ON YOUR ASS AND DONE NOTHING

WHAT I HAVE DONE: PAID UP TO 28$ DOLLARS ON A SERVICE DAYS AGO WHEN IT WAS PROMISED TO BE COMPLETED IN 2 HOURS. 

YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE INCAPABLE OF PROVIDING VIEWS SO I WANT REFUND FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

I didnt promise anything, I said usually peep the screen shot above
seems views are appearing but slow as thats what happens sometimes

[Image: Ow82jsX.png]

anyways i will wait for @Darkness , as i remember ordering a youtube view service.... not a excuses for being lazy service

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@bagwis so you've lost 15$ to paypal, -which you can't cancel- and 13$ because you tried viewboting a video which was unlisted?
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
bagwis  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(02 April, 2020 - 09:57 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@bagwis so you've lost 15$ to paypal, -which you can't cancel- and 13$ because you tried viewboting a video which was unlisted?

yes i cant cancel the payment after trying over and over and researching that it cant be cancelled, and also the video was listed for days since i ordered his service and since hes spent so many days not adding even 1 view to it, it looked bad for my channel so i unlisted it. he can still even add views to unlisted videos as its still viewable by link, but he keeps saying his site has "glitches" and its taking longer than the "2 hours" he promised this would take.

bagwis  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2020 - 12:20 AM by bagwis.)
(02 April, 2020 - 11:47 PM)cab Wrote: Show More
(02 April, 2020 - 11:35 PM)bagwis Wrote: Show More
(02 April, 2020 - 09:57 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More

yes i cant cancel the payment after trying over and over and researching that it cant be cancelled, and also the video was listed for days since i ordered his service and since hes spent so many days not adding even 1 view to it, it looked bad for my channel so i unlisted it. he can still even add views to unlisted videos as its still viewable by link, but he keeps saying his site has "glitches" and its taking longer than the "2 hours" he promised this would take.

You still have funds on site

you can reorder as if it fails your funds return to the account
[Image: l6D09.png]
you have had this amount for the past time you are the only person having issues
as for that I am sorry
i originally paid 12$ in total and you can see that in my spending screenshot (https://imgur.com/a/f1Dignl), why is only 7$ refunded?

i bought 7$ balance, spent it, then bought 5$ balance and spend and both orders failed and now only u give 7$ back.. when YOUR STUFF DOESNT EVEN WORK SO ITLL KEEP FAILING!!!

just stop offering youtube views and refund me all my money (15$ wasted and 12$) in btc/paypal, and remove my balance from ur site cause i dont wanna use ur site anymore due to CONSTANT fails and wasted time!!!!!!!!!!!!!