Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST CAB (28$).. DO NOT FUCK WITH BAGWIS!!! :pepi:

by bagwis - 01 April, 2020 - 03:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (bagwis) - Unhide
bagwis  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2020 - 03:38 AM by bagwis.)
(03 April, 2020 - 01:56 AM)cab Wrote: Show More
(03 April, 2020 - 12:13 AM)bagwis Wrote: Show More
(02 April, 2020 - 11:47 PM)cab Wrote: Show More
You still have funds on site

you can reorder as if it fails your funds return to the account
[Image: l6D09.png]
you have had this amount for the past time you are the only person having issues
as for that I am sorry
i originally paid 12$ in total and you can see that in my spending screenshot (https://imgur.com/a/f1Dignl), why is only 7$ refunded?

i bought 7$ balance, spent it, then bought 5$ balance and spend and both orders failed and now only u give 7$ back.. when YOUR STUFF DOESNT EVEN WORK SO ITLL KEEP FAILING!!!

just stop offering youtube views and refund me all my money (15$ wasted and 12$) in btc/paypal, and remove my balance from ur site cause i dont wanna use ur site anymore due to CONSTANT fails and wasted time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it have added the $12 buddio pal

[Image: BpZijXu.png]

hmm it is true that you finally for once listened.

now need i remind you @Darkness , none of this money is able to be refunded, its only able to be used on his service that fails everytime i purchase

i am still demanding 15$ + this 12$ that i have wasted on this site and u can remove my balance from it and even ban me on it as i will never use it again

why am i owed this? because i tried countless times to order and it keeps taking days only for them to say we can't do it. that is just scamming and making me spend money and wasting my time. also even after i spent the 15$ on their paypal thing and he "supposedly" never received it, they said:

[Image: NgFlST0.png]

this just proves their site is unfit to be a real service as they have no idea what theyre doing and i wasted so much money on this trash and i demand a refund because even if i ordered again they will take a week to say that there "was another error, please purchase again"

SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@bagwis seems like you got the 12$ on the site, contact to PayPal for the 15$, as it seems like cab didnt receive it
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
bagwis  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2020 - 08:53 PM by bagwis.)
(03 April, 2020 - 12:05 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@bagwis seems like you got the 12$ on the site, contact to PayPal for the 15$, as it seems like cab didnt receive it

hmm i will try to contact again, but the 12$ is still useless on his site because everytime i order it NEVER works so i should get refund of 12$ because i cannot use it due to their horrible service!

i have ordered youtube views again, and the video is public:

[Image: 7x7wict.png]

watch this take another week for him to say "we failed". he should be given a timeframe to complete this or i should get a refund because it will prove that nothing on his site works and i spent 12$ on a balance for things that always fail.

This post is by a banned member (cab) - Unhide
bagwis  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(04 April, 2020 - 12:12 AM)cab Wrote: Show More
(03 April, 2020 - 08:46 PM)bagwis Wrote: Show More
(03 April, 2020 - 12:05 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More

hmm i will try to contact again, but the 12$ is still useless on his site because everytime i order it NEVER works so i should get refund of 12$ because i cannot use it due to their horrible service!

i have ordered youtube views again, and the video is public:

[Image: 7x7wict.png]

watch this take another week for him to say "we failed". he should be given a timeframe to complete this or i should get a refund because it will prove that nothing on his site works and i spent 12$ on a balance for things that always fail.

Hey it failed enjoy

@Darkness when ban

bagwis  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(04 April, 2020 - 12:57 AM)cab Wrote: Show More
(04 April, 2020 - 12:50 AM)bagwis Wrote: Show More
(04 April, 2020 - 12:12 AM)cab Wrote: Show More
Hey it failed enjoy

@Darkness when ban

imagine Kappa

DO NOT FUCK WITH BAGWIS!!!

before: [Image: Qkpxo.png]

After : [Image: 3OhiR.png]

Guess my service does work?

You are a retard. My video originally had 3k views, as I ordered them from AN ACTUAL SOCIAL BOOSTING SITE that is good EmazingSM:

[Image: SBjPSrb.png]

this was ordered 3/20/20 u fucking noob :lolxd:

also even on ur retard site the order isnt even complete: 
[Image: ERngtCX.png]

i already had 3k views so im supposed to have +5k = 8k... fucking idiot..

this guy's service is trash, and hes a scammer. i want him banned thank you @Darkness