Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST [ CID ]

by shadowXsnkMJ - 24 July, 2019 - 04:00 PM
This post is by a banned member (shadowXsnkMJ) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Today the scammer says that my method works for him and told me to close the thread XD

http://prntscr.com/okvudm see it and please take actions SIR and i believe on you
Click below To Buy HQ Accounts
[Image: WSFPCo.gif]
This post is by a banned member (CID) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 July, 2019 - 10:46 PM)CID Wrote: Show More
(27 July, 2019 - 10:31 PM)shadowXsnkMJ Wrote: Show More
Today the scammer says that my method works for him and told me to close the thread XD

http://prntscr.com/okvudm   see it and please take actions SIR and i believe on you

Ye, I found out the method works now for me and I have a use for it, We agreed on 2 google cloud VCCs to use in exchange of you removing the leak.
You removed it and I gave you the 2 VCCs.
I told you to use an aged & active account for the VCCs, You kept ignoring me and use the VCC on a fresh account which led you into wasting the VCC then kept trying to change the deal after you told me you wanted 2 Google Cloud VCCs and thats it.
You can't change deals after you received the product boss.

If you provide me a CC it should work but you gave me CC that's not working and why should i agree for worst deal thats not working? and its the same CC that you gave me before and its not worth the deal i made
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 July, 2019 - 11:43 PM by shadowXsnkMJ.)
(27 July, 2019 - 11:28 PM)CID Wrote: Show More
(27 July, 2019 - 11:05 PM)shadowXsnkMJ Wrote: Show More
(27 July, 2019 - 10:46 PM)CID Wrote: Show More
Ye, I found out the method works now for me and I have a use for it, We agreed on 2 google cloud VCCs to use in exchange of you removing the leak.
You removed it and I gave you the 2 VCCs.
I told you to use an aged & active account for the VCCs, You kept ignoring me and use the VCC on a fresh account which led you into wasting the VCC then kept trying to change the deal after you told me you wanted 2 Google Cloud VCCs and thats it.
You can't change deals after you received the product boss.

If you provide me a CC it should work but you gave me CC that's not working and why should i agree for worst deal thats not working? and its the same CC that you gave me before and its not worth the deal i made
1) It works on Google Cloud
2) I told you multiple times to use an aged & active google account
3) You ignored my advice and used a fresh account, therefore, It caused the VCC to render useless since Google is asking for verification

Why are you blaming me?

Whether it's worth it or not, We still agreed to do the deal. If you said you didn't want the VCCs before I sent them then It would make sense. You can't just change up your mind after I invest double digits into a VCC then end up saying that you don't want it anymore.

Either way, Use it or just leave it but not revert your thoughts. It's not really hard

Why would i agree for non - working method???  Pepi Pepi Pepi

If its not working Give me 2 working CC or Account and do not disturb me until the Staff decides 

No more time wasting !!!!
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 July, 2019 - 01:51 AM)CID Wrote: Show More
(27 July, 2019 - 11:43 PM)shadowXsnkMJ Wrote: Show More
(27 July, 2019 - 11:28 PM)CID Wrote: Show More
1) It works on Google Cloud
2) I told you multiple times to use an aged & active google account
3) You ignored my advice and used a fresh account, therefore, It caused the VCC to render useless since Google is asking for verification

Why are you blaming me?

Whether it's worth it or not, We still agreed to do the deal. If you said you didn't want the VCCs before I sent them then It would make sense. You can't just change up your mind after I invest double digits into a VCC then end up saying that you don't want it anymore.

Either way, Use it or just leave it but not revert your thoughts. It's not really hard

Why would i agree for non - working method???  Pepi Pepi Pepi

If its not working Give me 2 working CC or Account and do not disturb me until the Staff decides 

No more time wasting !!!!
Mate, you're the one who's wasting their own time.

I already paid you & gave you 2 working CCs but you're ignoring all of the requirements and how they operate and try doing it on your own way, It doesn't work like that boss.

If you pay me it should work and already there are many members scammed by you so no working means no justice and for your side my method works so you are still and always a scammer and from now on no comments i am waiting for official announcement 

i think POP will give justice to scammers like you