Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @ChaseNamic 655$

by thegreekguy - 13 July, 2022 - 06:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (ChaseNamic) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 July, 2022 - 07:02 PM)ev0ker Wrote: Show More
(17 July, 2022 - 06:19 PM)ChaseNamic Wrote: Show More
I’m sorry but the users who messaged you asking for more money is not us. It’s a scam that darkness already explained to you..
If you are so certain you where dealing with us instead of writing a paragraph please simply provide order id so I can refund you the extra money and we can get this closed.
You mentioned you sent money directly which we never do , and that is clearly stated in our group (View pinned posts), our shops exist for a reason. Also the link for btc transaction gives an error when opening..
there is also one more imposter that suddenly showed up demanding money from everyone which I would like to warn about his user is - @technolion1

You could’ve found out about us AFTER obtaining the guides, as it includes all our info and most people who where leaking the guides or reselling deleted their accounts since the word spread quickly and people stopped falling for it. It’s not the first time people message us for help / support / more info / try to get access and so on to what we sell or a free service but in reality groups have just leaked it all

@Darkness please advise what to do as I have not yet heard from him order id or atleast the email screenshot ..

It really dosent matter whatever you say aslong as your telegram is seen on pictures, you cannot impersonate the telegram names as they dont support special characters and such.  Its so obvious that you're lying
He has not provided any communication screenshots where all he mentions is provided.. he claims that it has been deleted but anyone can say that making false claims..
It’s a simple thing to do to provide order proof so I can refund the 280 and get this closed..
that btc transaction link doesn’t open It gives an error and it could be To anyone.
He also claims that I attempted scamming him from multiple accounts where all those where imposters.
Our real contact info may have been found after going over the guide as it’s all stated there and we had numerous of people reaching out to us who either genuinely believed they have gotten this the right way or those who knew they got it for free but tried to take advantage of it..

Please let @Darkness to handle this ..
[Image: Q64Wk14.gif]
This post is by a banned member (thegreekguy) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
please provide ur btc address i will cross-check it on the shops. if any payment has been received from that address I will refund you . thank you
I can also provide shop logins to any admin so they can confirm my check... orders are impossible to delete on shops
Threads
5 Years of service
@Darkness he is paying people to get involved here, that's clearly against rules 
[Image: 0etJlKO.jpg]
Threads
5 Years of service
i can claim you scammed me for 30,000$ and deleted messages... almost every person who reached out to others on behalf of us, account is now deleted or rebranded which makes me suspect that it was one of them.. 
usually before purchase customers reach out to us via live chat on website as well 
just as any other group our group clearly states never trust first DM's and to NOT pay anyone directly, also informing of imposters when users report them to us, just like ANY other group. That is the reason why shops exist or BTC address are posted in profiles.
You thought 2 scammers was from us also.. 
i empathize on your frustration but unfortunately, I have no way of knowing how and where you get these guides from ... we don't even have Nike bypass, all stores we offer is also on the website and that should raised a flag , which it didn't as the discovery of us was made after going through the guide..