Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @GHOST4IM

by HcVerma - 28 September, 2024 - 07:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (GHOST4IM) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (HcVerma) - Unhide
HcVerma  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2024 - 06:23 PM by HcVerma.)
bro are you dumb ???? i gave you my discord tag and thats all i had related to you and you kept talking bs and all stop acting like a kid you broke nigger

i am not giving remote access to a dumb fuck like you sadly and as said i havent used the product as i bought on 26th took me 1 day to downgrade to win 10 i just need a refund no more bs
HcVerma  
Registered
Threads
@Liars need your final decision right here as i said i dont want to continue using windows 10 and told him about it in ticket also which he deleted i need a clear refund no more time to waste on his shitty softwares
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@GHOST4IM You have 20 hours to do what I said.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

Discord : https://discord.boostmania.gg
[Image: 15sIYSD.gif]

Ad by @adarsh707 - expiring 11/17/2024
HcVerma  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2024 - 06:28 PM by HcVerma.)
any message from this dumb fuck will be ignored from me if liars has something to ask me feel free to dm me on tg or here will confirm once i receive the funds

(30 September, 2024 - 06:26 PM)GHOST4IM Wrote: Show More
(30 September, 2024 - 06:22 PM)HcVerma Wrote: Show More
bro are you dumb ???? i gave you my discord tag and thats all i had related to you and you kept talking bs and all stop acting like a kid you broke nigger

i am not giving remote access to a dumb fuck like you sadly and as said i havent used the product as i bought on 26th took me 1 day to downgrade to win 10 i just need a refund no more bs

As stated publicly you will not be receiving a refund per the aforementioned reasons.

Feel free to open a ticket to receive support from my team, and I ask that this time you refrain from racial and homophobic slurs, as well as real-world threats.

Until then there is no more to go back and forth with. We can help you fix your situation but if you decline that then this thread should be closed

@Liars

do what the mod says we dont need your suggestions
HcVerma  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2024 - 06:30 PM by HcVerma.)
(30 September, 2024 - 06:29 PM)GHOST4IM Wrote: Show More
@Liars

We are not refunding him, this is the 4th time and final time I’m repeating myself.

If that’s causation for a ban off cracked then so be it. Apparently disputes are handled in telegram privately instead of on-site.

We can help the user fix his issue but can’t do that telepathically, he needs to open a ticket.

That’s my final word on the topic
i need the cheat to be working on windows 11 latest version does that work for you ?

if no then get banned of the forums who cares.
forum should be ant nigga forum