Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @MACAN

by PapaBanks - 12 June, 2024 - 12:40 AM
This post is by a banned member (PapaBanks) - Unhide
PapaBanks  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/MACAN
Sales Thread: no sale thread, telegram DM
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Revolut Personal UK account
Screenshots of Communication:
[Image: image.png]
Additional Information:

We talked regarding a promotion of my Open-ups service in his channel in exchange for a revolut account, After i sent him the account and explained how to login he said he will sendover to his guy to check, i ask him when will he check so u can run the promotion regarding my channel and he started acting stupid. He started saying that he wont promote me and he even got offered 5k last week for a promo and he didnt do it. I have all the chat conversation exported from telegram before he blocked me.
I dont need the promo from this kid anymore but i want the money for the account i sent over to him since i can not sell it to someone else as long he has the .zip file saved with all the information regarding the account.
Crypto address for a refund: He can unblock me and ill send it over to him :)
[Image: UygpVSZ.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @MACAN (MACAN) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (bbbb321456) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2024 - 05:18 PM by bbbb321456. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hello
I did not agree to promote you without the payment for promotion. Me saying “let’s try” does not mean I am “forced to” promote you like you say. 
As far as I understood, you’ve sent the account for me to test to make sure it’s legit, considering I don’t know who you are and we never worked before. 
Once you said you want the promotion IN EXCHANGE for the account, I clearly said that’s not acceptable for me and denied the account offer. I did not use/save the file sent by you so rest assured it won’t be used. Have a good day
PapaBanks  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2024 - 05:59 PM by PapaBanks. Edited 4 times in total.)
(12 June, 2024 - 05:09 PM)MACAN Wrote: Show More
Hello
I did not agree to promote you without the payment for promotion. Me saying “let’s try” does not mean I am “forced to” promote you like you say. 
As far as I understood, you’ve sent the account for me to test to make sure it’s legit, considering I don’t know who you are and we never worked before. 
Once you said you want the promotion IN EXCHANGE for the account, I clearly said that’s not acceptable for me and denied the account offer. I did not use/save the file sent by you so rest assured it won’t be used. Have a good day

I dont need a 1 year registered member to "test" my account. I already have enough vouches supporting my service, what was the point of you saying lets try it when i clearly message you that i will give an account in exchange for a promotion?
You agreed to receive the account in exchange of a promotion as i have messaged you and you didnt do it.
Also you deleted chat and blocked me on telegram to hide the proof that we even had this chat together.
I cant reuse or sell the account since you have the details of it and you have accessed it, i cant know that u dont have the files saved. You must pay the price for the account.
Threads
1 Year of service
No, I did not agree to do a promo in exchange for an account that other sellers sell for $200.
I do not have your account. Stop wasting my time.
PapaBanks  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2024 - 07:42 PM by PapaBanks.)
(12 June, 2024 - 07:09 PM)MACAN Wrote: Show More
No, I did not agree to do a promo in exchange for an account that other sellers sell for $200.
I do not have your account. Stop wasting my time.

Yes you did agree. HTML version of our conversation is sent to @Liars for him to check and value. Someone who does Amazon Refunds for 30% is wasting my time as i see it here. Stick to your words little boy.

Also 1 question, if you are so sure you didnt agree why did u delete the messages we had together? I bet you expected this scam report to never be created because i wouldnt have enough proof. That single action makes u guilty on this scam report. Anyways up to mods to decide.
Threads
1 Year of service
You were blocked because you could not stop spamming and wasting my time. Anyways, I have nothing else to say here. Let the moderators decide. If they think I owe you for the account - I will pay for it
PapaBanks  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 June, 2024 - 08:00 PM)MACAN Wrote: Show More
You were blocked because you could not stop spamming and wasting my time. Anyways, I have nothing else to say here. Let the moderators decide. If they think I owe you for the account - I will pay for it

Thats a good reason to delete chat conversation. Smart
Waiting for mods to decide.