Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST MrCrock

by ZeroTolerance - 01 May, 2020 - 04:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (ZeroTolerance) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 May, 2020 - 05:42 PM)MrCrock Wrote: Show More
(01 May, 2020 - 05:39 PM)ZeroTolerance Wrote: Show More
(01 May, 2020 - 05:31 PM)MrCrock Wrote: Show More
I changed my discord at 27/4 https://prnt.sc/s99d1h

and I told you that someone else "joined" my account cause I dont remember I confirmed any 500$ transaction

When did i even talk to you about 500$?? since you were talking to a different "me" which is probably your friend or something, you told me about somebody "joined" you account before i even say anything about 500$, the only time i talked about the 500$ is in the scam report (but you pmed me telling me about somebody "joined" your account before i even open the scam report) (????)

On the scam report describe you said 500$. that wasnt my friend that was you. here is your discord ID that cant be used more then 1 time and our conversation in the back https://prnt.sc/s99j30

can you not see what i said? you pmed me saying that somebody "joined" your account, you're confirming later that you said that because "you dont remember confirming any 500$ transaction"
so i'm asking you how did you know about the 500$ transaction? the only time i talked about the 500$ transaction is in the scam report but you pmed me with that before i even open the scam report.
This post is by a banned member (MrCrock) - Unhide
MrCrock  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2020 - 05:55 PM by MrCrock.)
(01 May, 2020 - 05:47 PM)ZeroTolerance Wrote: Show More
(01 May, 2020 - 05:39 PM)ZeroTolerance Wrote: Show More
When did i even talk to you about 500$?? since you were talking to a different "me" which is probably your friend or something, you told me about somebody "joined" you account before i even say anything about 500$, the only time i talked about the 500$ is in the scam report (but you pmed me telling me about somebody "joined" your account before i even open the scam report) (????)

On the scam report describe you said 500$. that wasnt my friend that was you. here is your discord ID that cant be used more then 1 time and our conversation in the back https://prnt.sc/s99j30

can you not see what i said? you pmed me saying that somebody "joined" your account, you're confirming later that you said that because "you dont remember confirming any 500$ transaction"
so i'm asking you how did you know about the 500$ transaction? the only time i talked about the 500$ transaction is in the scam report but you pmed me with that before i even open the scam report.

I pmed you cause you threat on me with scam report of something I didnt do https://prnt.sc/s99ok2   also I didnt understand how someone confirm this deal through my profile. So I thought maybe somone hacked my account, but no, I confirmed that I am MrCrock#0001 for netflix accounts deal. you are just confused with the pretender MrCrock#3392 . also I ss the real conversation that was between us. with your discord profile. that canot be used twice. sorry for your loss but that wasnt me
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 May, 2020 - 05:55 PM)MrCrock Wrote: Show More

I pmed you cause you threat on me with scam report of something I didnt do https://prnt.sc/s99ok2   also I didnt understand how someone confirm this deal through my profile. So I thought maybe somone hacked my account, but no, I confirmed that I am MrCrock#0001 for netflix accounts deal. you are just confused with the pretender MrCrock#3392 . also I ss the real conversation that was between us. with your discord profile. that canot be used twice. sorry for your loss but that wasnt me

I didn't "threat" you, if you're "clean" why would you be scared of a scam report?
so you're telling me you changed your discord at 27/4 but not on c.to (until after i got scammed) and the "scammer" somehow saw that and took advantage of that?
also like i said i wanna know who told you about the 500$ transaction
MrCrock  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 May, 2020 - 06:07 PM)ZeroTolerance Wrote: Show More

I didn't "threat" you, if you're "clean" why would you be scared of a scam report?
so you're telling me you changed your discord at 27/4 but not on c.to (until after i got scammed) and the "scammer" somehow saw that and took advantage of that?

first. you told me about it , on the title of scam report you said "Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 500$ btc" also this whole thing, waste my time. a scam that I didnt do . thats why I didnt want to get in to it, but yet, we are in it. I showed you all proofs that need to show you that wasnt me. I am really sorry for your loss but lets catch this impersonator instead of accusing innocent people.I have no problem to help you with that. now lets give the admin to decide.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2020 - 06:37 PM by ZeroTolerance.)
(01 May, 2020 - 06:15 PM)MrCrock Wrote: Show More
(01 May, 2020 - 06:07 PM)ZeroTolerance Wrote: Show More

first. you told me about it , on the title of scam report you said "Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 500$ btc" also this whole thing, waste my time. a scam that I didnt do . thats why I didnt want to get in to it, but yet, we are in it. I showed you all proofs that need to show you that wasnt me. I am really sorry for your loss but lets catch this impersonator instead of accusing innocent people.I have no problem to help you with that. now lets give the admin to decide.

how much clearer should i make it?
You sent me a Private message telling me that somebody "joined" your account BEFORE i opened the scam report, NOBODY knew ANYTHING about the 500$ transaction until i opened that scam report, but you somehow did know about the 500$ transaction , since you later confirmed that you've said it cause "you dont remember you confirmed any 500$ transaction"

Also the "impersonator" told you to send the code to my profile for absolutely no reason, and you still did, so he's buying from you and he's the one "confirming" who he's talking to?? even tho he's the one who added you.
you didn't ask him anything , like "why would i send this code" or something, which is in fact strange
MrCrock  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
Do you want me to say that again? you threat in scam report so I told you that is possibility that someone joined my account and change my discord details or maybe I forgot to change it.MrCrock#3392 is already impersonator that I deal with today. people came to me and ask if he is me. and I said No of course (earlier today someone asked if its me https://prnt.sc/s9auz0 so I changed all my details and writed again my correct discord in case my account is hacked + I showed so many proofs that wasnt me scamming you. you talked with the impersonator on discord and not with me. and this is a fact, you showed it yourself. I showed our real conversation with real me. that sent you confirmation code for Netflix deal as you can see on my ss. also again, the paypal is not mine. I understand you are depressed but I showed the proofs and you are concluding conclusions without base. @Darkness I am asking for you to close this false scam report. thanks
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 May, 2020 - 07:09 PM)MrCrock Wrote: Show More
Do you want me to say that again? you threat in scam report so I told you that is possibility that someone joined my account and change my discord details or maybe I forgot to change it.MrCrock#3392 is already impersonator that I deal with today. people came to me and ask if he is me. and I said No of course (earlier today someone asked if its me https://prnt.sc/s9auz0 so I changed all my details and writed again my correct discord in case my account is hacked + I showed so many proofs that wasnt me scamming you. you talked with the impersonator on discord and not with me. and this is a fact, you showed it yourself. I showed our real conversation with real me. that sent you confirmation code for Netflix deal as you can see on my ss. also again, the paypal is not mine. I understand you are depressed but I showed the proofs and you are concluding conclusions without base. @Darkness I am asking for you to close this false scam report. thanks

so you're telling me the impersonator found an "exploit" which was the fact that you didn't change your c.to discord name and he took advantage ouf of that? XD
Obviously it wasn't "YOU" as "YOU" on the discord, but it was YOU or a friend of yours on another discord account playing the impersonator.
you also ignore every point that i make.
also that wasn't a "Confirmation code" that was you sending to MY profile a random code without him specifying the reason for it (and you still did)
so he's buying from you, he's the one who added you, and he's the one trying to confirm who he's talking to? instead of you doing that?
Just because you were on a different discord and a different paypal account doesn't mean that it wasn't you, what kind of point is that?
MrCrock  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 May, 2020 - 07:34 PM)ZeroTolerance Wrote: Show More
(01 May, 2020 - 07:09 PM)MrCrock Wrote: Show More

so you're telling me the impersonator found an "exploit" which was the fact that you didn't change your c.to discord name and he took advantage ouf of that? XD
Obviously it wasn't "YOU" as "YOU" on the discord, but it was YOU or a friend of yours on another discord account playing the impersonator.
you also ignore every point that i make.
also that wasn't a "Confirmation code" that was you sending to MY profile a random code without him specifying the reason for it (and you still did)
so he's buying from you, he's the one who added you, and he's the one trying to confirm who he's talking to? instead of you doing that?
Just because you were on a different discord and a different paypal account doesn't mean that it wasn't you, what kind of point is that?

I have only 1 discord,stop concluding things and avoids the facts, that wasnt my friend, and I am sure about it, you dont, so dont conclude things. You are was saying I am new to discord. this is suspicious and thats why you asked for the code. also yes. whats the problem to take advantage of that?  scammer and impersonator can use this advantage. and you cant say not, also you are ignoring the facts that I showed you my real talk with you, and not with the impersonator. and in the screenshot I sent you can see that already this impersonator tried to trick someone, but he found me the real me and find out that he was an impersonator. thats why I changed the discord details.AND AGAIN. I DONT HAVE 2 DISCORDS STOP CONCLUDING WRONG THINGS, the mail address you have sent the money has no connection to me in any way.