Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @MrPrinceX - 220$

by Pulsar - 24 December, 2023 - 06:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (Pulsar) - Unhide
Pulsar  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/MrPrinceX
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-WTB-NETFLIX-IN...-COUNTRIES
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 220$
Screenshots of Communication: https://files.fm/f/rdejw66zvj     https://files.fm/f/vxpvbw5yb8
Additional Information: The seller bought more than 20 netflix updates of 6 months but they died within a week or on the same day. the seller responded not much but responded. I bought some accounts that was paying. month to month. but also gave problems. he left them at 4$, after all the accounts that he upgraded died he did not refund me the money. he told me that he would charge me for the accounts he gave me which i did not want because i paid for a 6 months service. then he informed me that the accounts per month were 5$ and i paid the upgrade at 10$. 

in the end i accepted so he wouldn't leave with the money. he left me with only 3 working accounts of which 2 died a few days later and only 1 was left. he still says i should send him more money. i told him the solution is to reimburse me for the time the accounts lasted and there is still a lot of money left. besides that is the quickest solution but i purchased the 6 month service. he didn't respond until i told him i was going to put the dispute on cracked. it takes months to respond.

Crypto address for a refund: 

Binance Pay: 197310740

TRC20: TNAuZ9KTq5SGkZQVf1TeeppC7e4BvDjW8T
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @MrPrinceX (MrPrinceX) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (MrPrinceX) - Unhide
MrPrinceX  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
JUST LOOK AT THE DATE OF THAT DEAL, (the deal was few upgrades + accounts paid monthly, I get paid only for first 2 or 3 months a year ago)
If I need to explain what happened I'll with screenshots
this guy took extra months without doing any payment, now he wants to play the smart guy (acting as a vitctim)
I share accounts here for free, why I'll scam ?
if I need to share any additional information, I'm waiting a reply from an admin
Thanks and have a good day
PS: it's me who asked this guy to open a report so we can discuss with 3rd p p 
SELLING: NETFLIX - HBO MAX - SKY - EDU EMAILS
DISCORD: MrPrinceX#5117
TELEGRAM: Mr_PrinceX
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Pulsar This transactions happened over a year ago. If there was any issues within 6 months it would of been June. But, you never opened a report around that time. Why now?
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
Pulsar  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 December, 2023 - 06:38 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Pulsar This transactions happened over a year ago. If there was any issues within 6 months it would of been June. But, you never opened a report around that time. Why now?

the problem is that i bought and have been buying updates from him, things that didn't last a week or a month. i always kept writing to him. however i bought separate accounts from his property that i paid for. until all the updates died together and he told me not to pay because he couldn't return the money. that was this year. july - august. he still owed 220$, then the cost of the accounts went up. and in the end they died little by little. 

in the end there were only 3 accounts of which 2 died within a week and there is only 1 account left. i took out the account even with the money i had left taking out the time and all that and he says it was 1 year ago but i have proof that i paid the accounts without problems. i am filing a claim for the updates that he never complied with and he said he would charge me for the accounts i paid for. 

but the solution was to respond for my upgrades is stupid that I paid 10$ for 6 months upgrade and then he wants me to stay with 1 account for 2 months. which also did not meet because almost all his accounts died. and as seen in the video takes weeks or even months to respond. 

all this led me to have to spend more money to update accounts that he could not and continue using the only account that still works and wants to deduct the money. that should I gave him a solution I have no problem with paying the month to month. of the account that worked but that I reimburse the money for updates and pay the months I used the account and I still have a lot of money left over. because it is not serious I acquired an update service as everything died to not reimburse asked not to pay the accounts apart only wanted it to be for 1 month or 2 months. is not like he says he has 1 year giving me accounts I have proof of the payments that he made month to month of the accounts that I rented with him.
This post is by a banned member (MrPrinceX) - Unhide
MrPrinceX  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
@Pulsar I have lot of works please tell me if I need to write details with screenshots,
I need my account here, my reputation is always before anything
He need to send me back some extra money from months that he didn't pay but I don't have time to open a report ticket with more details
Thanks
SELLING: NETFLIX - HBO MAX - SKY - EDU EMAILS
DISCORD: MrPrinceX#5117
TELEGRAM: Mr_PrinceX
Pulsar  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 December, 2023 - 03:06 PM)MrPrinceX Wrote: Show More
@Pulsar I have lot of works please tell me if I need to write details with screenshots,
I need my account here, my reputation is always before anything
He need to send me back some extra money from months that he didn't pay but I don't have time to open a report ticket with more details
Thanks

I uploaded the entire conversation and I have the other previous one, which was my other telegram number. I also have all the evidence. that's why I recorded video
Pulsar  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #8
This is a bump