Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Pindakaas

by xARGIx - 31 October, 2020 - 12:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (xARGIx) - Unhide
xARGIx  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
- Information: He Bought The 30 Days Subscription By PayPal, Now He Trying To Scam And ChargeBack
Also He Has Threatened Us To Leaking Files.

- Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Pindakaas

Sellix Track Link | https://sellix.io/track/a50582-698b746594-e39e7b
ScreenShots | https://ibb.co/dbRVcGThttps://ibb.co/bKVPPbh

- Amount or Item(s) Scammed: ​€35.99

- Crypto address for a refund: 
1K9g4B8TZTXf1bR7KfcyJJPr83xkjvayRj

About Banned : He Just Banned Because He Broke The Rules And He Did Not Cooperate With Us )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Darkness @KSZ
[Image: Banner.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Pindakaas) - Unhide
Pindakaas  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 October, 2020 - 12:58 PM by Pindakaas.)
Very simple , 

1- No daily downloads - U advertise Daily updates ! 
2- When u try to download half of the time it fails because of where u host the files.
3- I counted the files i downloaded & what i should have been able to download.  I could download 50% 
4- I tried reporting the issue and got banned from the server because your idiot partner is just an Idiot. 
5- No solution was offered. 

I gave your partner the chance to say he overreacted. He keeps acting like a dick. 

Since u only delivered 50% of the service  i want 50% of my money back & that is exacly what i claimed.

Conversation after incident: [Image: problem-cloud.png]

All fair no rules broken !

xARGIx  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(31 October, 2020 - 12:53 PM)Pindakaas Wrote: Show More
Very simple , 

2- When u try to download half of the time it fails because of where u host the files.
3- I counted the files i downloaded & what i should have been able to download.  I could download 50% 
4- I tried reporting the issue and got banned from the server because your idiot partner is just an Idiot. 

I gave your partner the chance to say he overreacted. He keeps acting like a dick. 

Since u only delivered 50% of the service  i want 50% of my money back & that is exacly what i claimed.

First Of All Check Out Our Restock Update And Then You Can See We Have Daily Update Over 1.000.000 Lines, What All Of Cloud Doesn't Have That
Sec. We Had Put The Solution Of Downloading Problem In Announcement Channel (https://discord.com/channels/72997976695...1051925524)
Also We Supported All Of Member Who Can't Downloading And We Sent it Directly And You Got Toxic Behavior In This Case!
And I Should To Say Downloading Problem Had Fixed After 2~3 Days!
Pindakaas  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 October, 2020 - 02:43 PM by Pindakaas.)
(31 October, 2020 - 01:07 PM)xARGIx Wrote: Show More
Very simple , 

First Of All Check Out Our Restock Update And Then You Can See We Have Daily Update Over 1.000.000 Lines, What All Of Cloud Doesn't Have That
Sec. We Had Put The Solution Of Downloading Problem In Announcement Channel (https://discord.com/channels/72997976695...1051925524)
Also We Supported All Of Member Who Can't Downloading And We Sent it Directly And You Got Toxic Behavior In This Case!
1- No daily updates !  Just check your cloud and u will see lots of days missing
2 - No acces to announcment channel since your idiot partner got Ban fever . Your reaction on him banning me priceless - WOW 
3- Yes you supported me 1 day but u never restored the rights to the channel or anything else.
4- My last day of membership (30-10-2020)  still had trouble downloading  files not downloading! 

You offer a service I expect to work ! i don't want to keep contacting you about my downloads . 
I just want to login and download and leave !
I have no need to talk with people that don't have respect for customers. 
It's your job to make your site work. 
Now it seemed like it was my job to keep asking for you to raise my download counter. 
This is not the service i bought !

If your idiot partner would have handled this in a normal way i would prob think  fuck it  not worth my time !  Now it's a different matter. 
I have bought loads of services and products here & always things where handled in a grown up way. This is to stupid for words about 35 euro.
If you want to be #1 act like that !

xARGIx  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(31 October, 2020 - 01:28 PM)Pindakaas Wrote: Show More
(31 October, 2020 - 01:07 PM)xARGIx Wrote: Show More
Very simple , 

1- No daily updates !  Just check your cloud and u will see lots of days missing
2 - No acces to announcment channel since your idiot partner got Ban fever . Your reaction on him banning me priceless - WOW 
3- Yes you supported me 1 day but u never restored the rights to the channel or anything else.
4- My last day of membership (30-10-2020)  still had trouble downloading  files not downloading! 

You offer a service I expect to work ! i don't want to keep contacting you about my downloads . 
I just want to login and download and leave !
I have no need to talk with people that don't have respect for customers. 
It's your job to make your site work. 
Now it seemed like it was my job to keep asking for you to raise my download counter. 
This is not the service i bought !

If your idiot partner would have handled this in a normal way i would prob think  fuck it  not worth my time !  Now it's a different matter. 
I have bought loads of services and products here & always things where handled in a grown up way. This is to stupid for words about 35 euro.
If you want to be #1 act like that !

You Just Talk About My Partner If You Have Problem With Him Go And Fix It
Here We Have Problem With Your Law Breaking And ChargeBack

1. First Toxic Behavior With Admins
2. Refund Money When You Accept The Terms
[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]
Also I Should To Say I Had Sent You Announcement Directly!
Pindakaas  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 October, 2020 - 07:20 PM by Pindakaas.)
Lets reply 1 last time 

1- Toxic in your opinion = opening a ticket , sending your idiot partner links of failed downloads. Him bothering me for file names & date . Me telling him he got the links and to figure it out. Him bothering me again - me telling him to fuck off . 
2- I don't give a shit about your terms and conditions since u don't give a shit about keeping your terms by NOT offering Daily updates & fixing problems.

3- yes you did send me a message once saying the service was up again after i asked if the service was down.
You also told me it was mentioned in announcements but somehow forgot to restore my rights in the discord server.

If you so concerned about your terms & customer satisfaction maybe u should work a bit harder to solve the issues on your cloud service. 

This is my last reply to you. 

My first post says it all. 
I got 50% of the service & you failed to fix my issues . (your fixes where use a different browser , use a vpn ) 
U restored my download count 1 time very true . But  i did not pay $ to keep messaging you to restore my download counter because your site does not work.  

I feel bad fighting with you since u seemed quite nice guy & your idiot partner caused all this bad blood with his bad temper. 

But it is what it is , let admins ,staff  decide.

This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
You cant just start a chargeback. Start a scam report, the next time.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]