Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @PureSoul

by 9lawi1 - 21 September, 2023 - 02:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (9lawi1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @PureEvil (PureEvil) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (PureSoul) - Unhide
PureSoul  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 September, 2023 - 02:40 PM by PureSoul. Edited 1 time in total.)
Thats me lol
and this is ur multi account after getting banned plus i told it was a leak before selling but i never knew u were so stupid 
then after buying and u find it later for free u want to send money back
[Image: gIDoj1e.gif]

[Image: 0826.gif]

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE

PureSoul  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 September, 2023 - 03:00 PM by PureSoul.)
(21 September, 2023 - 02:46 PM)9lawi1 Wrote: Show More
(21 September, 2023 - 02:35 PM)PureSoul Wrote: Show More
Thats me lol
and this is ur multi account after getting banned plus i told it was a leak before selling but i never knew u were so stupid 

Even combos are leaks and shit but they dont get them from other forums and sell it

send ur profile that got banned on cracked and u stupid ass i never said i want to sell i wanted to share it but u told u want to buy

Thats me lol

Even combos are leaks and shit but they dont get them from other forums and sell it

Thats me lol
then after buying and u find it later for free u want to send money bacm
Imagine a big combo seller selling combos posted public in another forum  then backing it up with "i told u its a leak" ofc its a fucking leak but ur literally selling what ppl just fucking put for free

(21 September, 2023 - 02:49 PM)PureSoul Wrote: Show More

send ur profile that got banned on cracked and u stupid ass i never said i want to sell i wanted to share it but u told u want to buy
U literally said "i got 1.3m full z database" i offered to buy if u just wanted to share why didnt u just share instead of taking 15$ and run like use bit of logic  [Image: who.png]

my acc was cracked.io/Hive i was not accused of scamming so dont try my friend

User super shady as he was accused of scamming https://prnt.sc/oaBF0XUOkZIN and positive reps are just from being active in chats not actual reps could be false positive and for note https://prnt.sc/Kc5tTorLmuSX nigga trying make me seem bad although my man selling me public stuff

Dude as u remember that night is sb i asked is it against rules to share fullz leak and u told me its against then u whispered to me that u want to buy and i told i got 1.03m leak something like this and u told send tg i sent mine u msged me and u bought it 
And some logic (like u said ) why would i share 1.03 MILLION fullz  that are private in a forum for free

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE

PureSoul  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 September, 2023 - 03:07 PM by PureSoul.)
Thats me lol

Thats me lol

Thats me lol
then after buying and u find it later for free u want to send money bacm
Imagine a big combo seller selling combos posted public in another forum  then backing it up with "i told u its a leak" ofc its a fucking leak but ur literally selling what ppl just fucking put for free

U literally said "i got 1.3m full z database" i offered to buy if u just wanted to share why didnt u just share instead of taking 15$ and run like use bit of logic  [Image: who.png]

User super shady as he was accused of scamming https://prnt.sc/oaBF0XUOkZIN and positive reps are just from being active in chats not actual reps could be false positive and for note https://prnt.sc/Kc5tTorLmuSX nigga trying make me seem bad although my man selling me public stuff

Dude as u remember that night is sb i asked is it against rules to share fullz leak and u told me its against then u whispered to me that u want to buy and i told i got 1.03m leak something like this and u told send tg i sent mine u msged me and u bought it 
And some logic (like u said ) why would i share 1.03 MILLION fullz  that are private in a forum for free

Im gonna refund u but u stop lying about accusing u. share the whole sb cuz i said that b4 checking ur profile and after i opened it i said in sb to @sad that it was my mistake and he is banned for multiaccounting only

(21 September, 2023 - 03:03 PM)9lawi1 Wrote: Show More

bro at this point wtf are u even saying

I whispered u in interest of buying u said u got big database i offered u i sent 15$ u said it was leak but evne combo sellers are just leaks but they dont get it out of fucking breach ass forum and sell it u sold smtg public and refused to refund and ur only defense is u said it was a "leak"

check dms on tg i dont want to keep replying like this ill refund u and shut ur ass and next time ask for details and stop being stupid i said its fullz leak that contain 1.03M data that i wanted to post in cracked for free how tf u thought its fucking private

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE