Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Rayquaza

by Scarfac - 20 April, 2020 - 12:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (Scarfac) - Unhide
Scarfac  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2020 - 01:57 AM by Scarfac.)
Hello 
I paid 
Rayquaza 15 dollars he told me he will double it with his script in a gambling website , i paid him and he scammed me and told me that he lost my money and i need to wait he will refund me and after a moment he blocked me an discord there are proof 
Look, what happened was that Rayquaza was random, so it was easy for him to scam me, and now he started selling shit on cracked.to and he is making profits ... And since he is now making profits, he is already afraid of being banned . The scam reporting system sucks because they say "ban or refund," he scammedd me over, and now that he's successful, he doesn't want to be banned anymore because he has money and he can refund me and keep earning more, but as soon as he gets the hell out of again, scam again and maybe more. And I think you might as well know this, let's stop being silly and ban this fucking scammer, I don't want a damn refund, this user scammed on me and I shouldn't be here.

Scammer profile  : https://cracked.to/Rayquaza
Post of services : https://cracked.to/Thread-Shoppy-%E2%9C%...-%E2%9C%A8
Scammed me 15 dollars

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: hUL1LWo.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: f5wWcfb.png]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e6779617a6f2e636f6d2f...372e676966]    
CHECK OUT MY HQ SHOPPY STORE
JOIN MY DISCORD : JOIN
This post is by a banned member (Rayquaza) - Unhide
Scarfac  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 April, 2020 - 12:47 AM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
Okay so here's what happened - He gave me money, I doubled it with a script, he wanted the SCRIPT and this was just as proof of it working - but he asked for the money back and I said no problem. But then he went AFK and my friend who was doing it with me had the money in his wallet and also went to sleep, so I told this guy to wait until the next day - we waited until the next day and as you can see I asked him for his BTC addy and he didn't respond for DAYS. He then began trying to SCAM people in MY server so he was banned by an admin I DID NOT BLOCK HIM - He was selling fraudulent "CashApp transfers" at prices like - $30 for $300 cashapp which is an obvious scam and it is why he was banned.

In short - I did not block him, he was scamming in my server and got banned - and he did not respond to me for almost a week when I asked him for his BTC Addy.

[Image: xd60xU9.png]

HE WAS SCAMMING PEOPLE IN MY SERVER WITH SERVICES LIKE THIS AND WAS BANNED BY MODERATOR I DID NOT BLOCK HIM LOL

I was not doing any scamme i have proof that I did some exchange in my discord and by the way that's not justify why you scammed me
Scarfac  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 April, 2020 - 12:55 AM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
Willing to provide a full refund right now to the individual, but he wants me to be banned instead of getting a refund. I told him over Discord I will refund him this instant. He wants me banned the same way he was banned for scamming in MY server. I did not scam this individual, he did not respond to me for a week, was banned from my server for SCAMMING and made no effort to contact me to get his money back until now when he surprisingly opens a scam report out of nowhere.

Thats not good to lie in the screen we see that we was talking all the night and not week don't stress let the staff fix it
This post is by a banned member (Akimor) - Unhide
Scarfac  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 April, 2020 - 01:07 AM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
(20 April, 2020 - 12:59 AM)Scarfac Wrote: Show More
(20 April, 2020 - 12:55 AM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
Willing to provide a full refund right now to the individual, but he wants me to be banned instead of getting a refund. I told him over Discord I will refund him this instant. He wants me banned the same way he was banned for scamming in MY server. I did not scam this individual, he did not respond to me for a week, was banned from my server for SCAMMING and made no effort to contact me to get his money back until now when he surprisingly opens a scam report out of nowhere.

Thats not good to lie in the screen we see that we was talking all the night and not week don't stress let the staff fix it
Dude what the fuck do you mean "lie" you can literally see that you didn't send me a message until TODAY - aujord'hui means TODAY - this means you haven't messaged me since 12/04/2020 and you only found out TODAY we were no longer friends. I asked for your BTC addy and you haven't messaged me since the 12/04/2020 about it??????? And within that space of time you were banned from my server for scamming lmao. I'm offering you full refund right now and you won't take it, you're lucky I'm still refunding a scammer.

how strange that as soon as I opened a scam report you are looking for me to reimburse me, since you are already successful selling your shit you do not want to be banned. Let the staff take care.