Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Rayquaza

by Scarfac - 20 April, 2020 - 12:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (Akimor) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Rayquaza) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Scarfac) - Unhide
Scarfac  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2020 - 02:46 AM by Scarfac.)
(20 April, 2020 - 02:39 AM)Akimor Wrote: Show More
(20 April, 2020 - 02:35 AM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
(20 April, 2020 - 02:30 AM)Akimor Wrote: Show More
Is there a problem if I do it here? Because I feel like giving it here

When you are blocked, you cannot send messages to the person who has blocked you + every time you restart discord the messages are deleted, are you retarded?

Also, why did you ban him? Why "scam" a user who has not even entered that discord? Damn, stop lying.

What? That's what I'm saying - he wasn't blocked, he couldn't message me because we were never friends in the first place and we did not share a mutual server lol.

Sure, and you as a buyer have the responsibility to contact him. You did it? You didn't even try, seriously, is that the only way you're trying to justify yourself?

(20 April, 2020 - 02:35 AM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More
(20 April, 2020 - 02:30 AM)Akimor Wrote: Show More
Is there a problem if I do it here? Because I feel like giving it here
If the scam report was being monitored by Darkness or KSZ you would have been perma banned, from the warning points, so would I. lets just stop.

I'd rather be banned for defending someone who got scammed than keep quiet.

Thanks to take my défanse , let us stop talking and waiting decision of staff
And : Look, what happened was that Rayquaza was random, so it was easy for him to scam me, and now he started selling shit on cracked.to and he is making profits ... And since he is now making profits, he is already afraid of being banned . The scam reporting system sucks because they say "ban or refund," he scammedd me over, and now that he's successful, he doesn't want to be banned anymore because he has money and he can refund me and keep earning more, but as soon as he gets the hell out of again, scam again and maybe more. And I think you might as well know this, let's stop being silly and ban this fucking scammer, I don't want a damn refund, this user scammed on me and I shouldn't be here. Darkness, please Help this community.
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e6779617a6f2e636f6d2f...372e676966]    
CHECK OUT MY HQ SHOPPY STORE
JOIN MY DISCORD : JOIN
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(20 April, 2020 - 02:21 AM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
@Darkness last thing I'm going to say - the deal took place BEFORE I had an account here as you can see by the timestamps, he sent me money for a GAMBLING service in which he never responded his BTC address for me to send the payment to, and within the timeframe of him not responding he was banned from the server for allegedly scamming and promoting fraudulent activities such as CashApp transfers which is against our server rules, which is why he couldn't send me a message (8 days later) when he wanted the money. He could have added me and I would have sent it. The scam report should be invalid since it's completely unrelated to this forum.

@Rayquaza How is that unrelated to this forum? If you have scammed somewhere else do you think we can just let it go? Also if someone doesn't responds to you, does it mean that it's your money? Even if the gambling services are not allowed in here, you can't just take someones money and run away. It's fine that you've banned him off your server if he broke your rules in it. However you can't just take someones money just because you think they're going to scam someone. You have 24hrs to pay him.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.