Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @SENSIBLEGUY

by lebrawnjames - 28 October, 2022 - 02:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (lebrawnjames) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/sensibleguy  Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Shoppy-%E2%9C%...F%E2%9C%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 250$ BTC
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/ETGQkkL
Additional Information:
As soon as I got the method I noticed contradictions in the ads and in the e-book.
So now he changed it because I told him I would open a scam report but the actual ad of the 250$ method was 3000 fix/Month not just scalable up to 3000. I was already scammed and that is not everything. He is selling a semi-public method of boosting streams on a well-known site. The site which he recommends to boost your streams is a Turkish scam site.
Low investments: The method itself is 250$ and he says it is low investments so you would expect your investments to be lower than the method. However, the investment in your first month will be at least 290$ and I did everything the cheapest way. You are already -40$ in your first month in a 3000$/Month method :D
He advertises it as 3000$/Month but in the guide, I will quote this because it's funny: "Congrats you’ll make $744-$924 in your second month. Scale this and you can make up to 2-3k per month easily! Just make sure you keep dropping new music and stay under the radar. I’ve personally been doing this for 6 months now and have reached 2k per month and am hoping to see 3k the next month. Fairly nice stuff" -> Even he admits he did not make 3k yet. Then on Discord, he says he did. But his guides are totally new how come he couldn't write them in the present? It took him 6 months to reach 2k but he advertised it when I bought it like you will instantly make 3000$ in your first month.
Also, he forgot to mention that you won't make any money until the third month since the well-known music publishing site is not paying anything until the third month. I'm not asking for a partial refund anymore, I want a full refund and I will even be in a minus. Your ads were totally fake and you are selling a semi-public method.
When your customer is asking for a refund an answer would be at least expected, however you had to ignore me like an asshole. Perfectly friendly and helpful seller!! 
Crypto address for a refund: 35jqicZomfEwmkzrwnPBpgh3C6EDetxZ8X
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @sensibleguy (sensibleguy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(28 October, 2022 - 02:33 PM)lebrawnjames Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/sensibleguy  Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Shoppy-%E2%9C%...F%E2%9C%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 250$ BTC
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/ETGQkkL
Additional Information:
As soon as I got the method I noticed contradictions in the ads and in the e-book.
So now he changed it because I told him I would open a scam report but the actual ad of the 250$ method was 3000 fix/Month not just scalable up to 3000. I was already scammed and that is not everything. He is selling a semi-public method of boosting streams on a well-known site. The site which he recommends to boost your streams is a Turkish scam site.
Low investments: The method itself is 250$ and he says it is low investments so you would expect your investments to be lower than the method. However, the investment in your first month will be at least 290$ and I did everything the cheapest way. You are already -40$ in your first month in a 3000$/Month method :D
He advertises it as 3000$/Month but in the guide, I will quote this because it's funny: "Congrats you’ll make $744-$924 in your second month. Scale this and you can make up to 2-3k per month easily! Just make sure you keep dropping new music and stay under the radar. I’ve personally been doing this for 6 months now and have reached 2k per month and am hoping to see 3k the next month. Fairly nice stuff" -> Even he admits he did not make 3k yet. Then on Discord, he says he did. But his guides are totally new how come he couldn't write them in the present? It took him 6 months to reach 2k but he advertised it when I bought it like you will instantly make 3000$ in your first month.
Also, he forgot to mention that you won't make any money until the third month since the well-known music publishing site is not paying anything until the third month. I'm not asking for a partial refund anymore, I want a full refund and I will even be in a minus. Your ads were totally fake and you are selling a semi-public method.
When your customer is asking for a refund an answer would be at least expected, however you had to ignore me like an asshole. Perfectly friendly and helpful seller!! 
Crypto address for a refund: 35jqicZomfEwmkzrwnPBpgh3C6EDetxZ8X

@SENSIBLEGUY @lebrawnjames  Provide me the ebook/method in my dms within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Threads
1 Year of service
waiting for an actual answer
Threads
1 Year of service
Still waiting while the guy deleted his old thread with negative comments and created a new one and scamming people :D
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 05 November, 2022 - 05:31 PM by lebrawnjames.)
bump

Since October 28. I wrote a message to @Liars almost every day and still haven't got a reply
Threads
1 Year of service
yeah it's the basic boosting streams method without any further knowledge or information, idk how he is still able to advertise his shitty public methods
This post is by a banned member (kn0wledge) - Unhide