Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @SEOUL

by Teddyx - 14 January, 2021 - 06:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (Teddyx) - Unhide
Teddyx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2021 - 06:46 PM by Teddyx.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Seoul
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-BEST-TIME-TO-B...-GUARANTEE
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $45
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/kF4mp1Z  
Additional Information:

This user is selling my dear friend Ruzli's (a highly vouched script creator) Bustadice script, that is public. On top of this the user has refused to pay Ruzli for creating the script for him. ~

Above I have attached a screenshot as evidence this is the script he's selling and here is where it's public and by Ruzli, long before he began selling it: https://gist.github.com/ruzli/871f74ed14...79bacbd889 

Cross reference this with the pastebin link in the communication screenshot - 
(link removed)

They are identical - he even confirmed this is what he's selling. pepeokay

Also this is no way to treat a person:
[Image: 9an4ogO.png]

Crypto address for a refund:163jftkUy4hZD9xA5A7jJ4zkuSzhUxap9j
Teddyx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2021 - 06:50 PM by Teddyx.)
Also please pay Ruzli for his work :(

[Image: z6B37km.png]

Further states that apparently using Ruzli's scripts will instantly lose you money yet he sells them himself? Memelord

[Image: 4mX4aco.png]

Also have a read at some other reports from his "highly vouched competitor site", where is sales thread has tragically disappeared from! - https://ogusers.com/Thread-Seoul-s-Busta...ight=seoul
This post is by a banned member (Seoul) - Unhide
Seoul  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2021 - 06:52 PM by Seoul.)
I have already paid Ruzli. He just asks for more and more and more than the original agreed amount. Your “dear friend” Ruzli is also a very well-known scammer on bustadice.

Firstly, I loaned him 10k bits after he wouldn’t stop crying about it. He scammed me and never paid me back 30k which is what he promised.
I asked for him to code me a script in return for 20k (which he did) and some other simple bustabit scripts for 10k (which he also did but this is irrelevant). After he got the 20k, all was good but then he would keep harassing and dm’ing me asking for “tip” and “sponsorship” for me to send him more. Of course I refused this guy just scammed me and is asking for more lol.

Then, I wanted my script recoded a little later. The agreement was 10k bits. He recoded it but I heard he was in debt to my friend, StackGod who is very known and the #1 youtuber for bustabit/dice. So I sent Ruzli 2.5k bits, and sent Stack the rest because I know otherwise, Ruzli would scam Stack. This was ethical to stop Ruzli from scamming yet another of his countless victims.

The screenshots teddy showed are Ruzli lying and non stop messaging me for more money after he was already paid as well as Stack, so it is no relevant proof at all.

Also, I now have a completely different script to the public one so I’m not selling the public version <3 Furthermore, RUZLI leaked the script (which he should be held accountable/banned for after selling it to me) AFTER I started selling my script so that doesn’t count.
Seoul#0001
​​​​​​917539579320479816
Teddyx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 January, 2021 - 06:51 PM)Seoul Wrote: Show More
I have already paid Ruzli. He just asks for more and more and more than the original agreed amount. Your “dear friend” Ruzli is also a very well-known scammer on bustadice.

Firstly, I loaned him 10k bits after he wouldn’t stop crying about it. He scammed me and never paid me back 30k which is what he promised.
I asked for him to code me a script in return for 20k (which he did) and some other simple bustabit scripts for 10k (which he also did but this is irrelevant). After he got the 20k, all was good but then he would keep harassing and dm’ing me asking for “tip” and “sponsorship” for me to send him more. Of course I refused this guy just scammed me and is asking for more lol.

Then, I wanted my script recoded a little later. The agreement was 10k bits. He recoded it but I heard he was in debt to my friend, StackGod who is very known and the #1 youtuber for bustabit/dice. So I sent Ruzli 2.5k bits, and sent Stack the rest because I know otherwise, Ruzli would scam Stack. This was ethical to stop Ruzli from scamming yet another of his countless victims.

The screenshots teddy showed are Ruzli lying and non stop messaging me for more money after he was already paid as well as Stack, so it is no relevant proof at all.
That's irrelevant to the core point of this scam report. 

The evidence clearly shows you admitting to selling a completely public script that was developed by someone else, not your own. You've even renamed it to "Seoul's Script".  [Image: ughpepe.png]
Seoul  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(14 January, 2021 - 06:53 PM)Teddyx Wrote: Show More

The evidence clearly shows you admitting to selling a completely public script that was developed by someone else, not your own. You've even renamed it to "Seoul's Script".  [Image: ughpepe.png]
It was developed by Ruzli I never disagreed. But I also had it edited and re-coded by other scriptmakers of bustabit who aren’t dogshit scammers like Ruzli, the dirt of the earth. Also, you’re not even a customer of the script.
Seoul#0001
​​​​​​917539579320479816
Teddyx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2021 - 06:57 PM by Teddyx.)
(14 January, 2021 - 06:54 PM)Seoul Wrote: Show More

It was developed by Ruzli I never disagreed. But I also had it edited and re-coded by other scriptmakers of bustabit who aren’t dogshit scammers like Ruzli, the dirt of the earth. Also, you’re not even a customer of the script.

Sorry but the pastebin that you confirmed was your own is identical to the script on Ruzli's GitHub that was posted long before you began sales here sir

(14 January, 2021 - 06:55 PM)Teddyx Wrote: Show More

Sorry but the pastebin that you confirmed was your own is identical to the script on Ruzli's GitHub that was posted long before you began sales here sir
Also I am a customer, I have your script.

Your thread advertises that it is leak-proof so how else would I have it and I bought it a while ago on a since banned Discord account. I explained this to you on Discord.

[Image: Thread-Seoul-s-Bustadice-cript--694328?highlight=seoul][Image: njtqakF.png]

How else would I have it if this were true?
Seoul  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service

Your thread advertises that it is leak-proof so how else would I have it and I bought it a while ago on a since banned Discord account. I explained this to you on Discord.

[Image: Thread-Seoul-s-Bustadice-cript--694328?highlight=seoul][Image: njtqakF.png]

You didn’t show any proof of purchase or any alias. I didn’t even sell on cracked.to til a couple weeks ago and you claim to have bought “ages ago” which is cap and so you should be banned for trying to lie and get money out of me.

https://imgur.com/a/Rs4SGOC
The following album should clear me entirely.
They show me paying Ruzli on NUMEROUS occasions, Ruzli admitting to scamming me, Ruzli scamming others, Ruzli begging for money after already being paid, Ruzli asking for money so he can “flip it” and “5x it” after literally just scamming me (don’t know how the retard has the audacity).
Seoul#0001
​​​​​​917539579320479816
Teddyx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2021 - 07:11 PM by Teddyx.)
(14 January, 2021 - 07:06 PM)Seoul Wrote: Show More

You didn’t show any proof of purchase or any alias. I didn’t even sell on cracked.to til a couple weeks ago and you claim to have bought “ages ago” which is cap and so you should be banned for trying to lie and get money out of me.

https://imgur.com/a/Rs4SGOC
The following album should clear me entirely.
They show me paying Ruzli on NUMEROUS occasions, Ruzli admitting to scamming me, Ruzli scamming others, Ruzli begging for money after already being paid, Ruzli asking for money so he can “flip it” and “5x it” after literally just scamming me (don’t know how the retard has the audacity).

I bought it from OGUsers which you have been selling since 1 year ago or so, but I tried looking for the thread there but it has been removed. So you are selling the same script here now that I have realised it's the same one and I am reporting you here not only for myself but future sales and other customers you have on this forum.

Not only are you denying your claim of built-in licensing to prevent leaks, but you still don't have one shred of defence against the core purpose of this report. YOUR SCRIPT IS PUBLIC MATE AND NOT YOURS!

Regardless if I am a customer or not, which I am, I have proven your script as public which validates punishment on this server and closure of future sales. Also a full refund for anyone who has lost money to this shit when a good guy like Ruzli provides it for free on GitHub because it's one of his lower tier scripts lol.

Ruzli is besides the point. If he is a scammer you are no better off by selling HIS scripts that are literally available for free and public, wtf?