Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Squezzy | €9.99

by DigiProfits - 06 October, 2020 - 05:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (Vudi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Squezzy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (daledd) - Unhide
daledd  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 October, 2020 - 05:40 PM by daledd.)
(06 October, 2020 - 06:26 PM)Squezzy Wrote: Show More
Ur big retard sir first of all u joined and thought that u gonna start winning ez 30-40$ daily without knowing how to manage ur bankroll second of all this is gambling its impossible always to have 100% success but most of the time we have at least 70-80% and if u know how to manage ur bankroll like most of our customers that are betting u gonna profit we have people who profited over 2k$ in 2 weeks learn how to manage ur bankroll then start betting dont think u can get 100% success rate service for 10€ its impossible to find tho any service for betting will be bad for u and non profitable if u dont know how to manage ur bankroll also i never said i guarantee u you gonna make 500$ yes its possible but i never said i guarantee it next time learn how to bet if u know how ur able to profit a lot like most of our customers + read T.O.S I DONT GUARANTEE YOU , YOU GONNA PROFIT ITS NOT MY FAULT U DONT KNOW HOW TO BET PROPERLY

How about providing us with a guide on how to bet “properly”?

(06 October, 2020 - 07:47 PM)VeronicaLodge Wrote: Show More
A friend of mine, has a sports betting service, true, he charges double than what you do, BUT he provides only one of the best matches, he tells you how much to bet on games, he tells you websites with best odds & he actually bets on them himself & has everything marked to it's perfection, I might ask, if I can host the thread for him, since he's actually good.

You seem to be betting on favourites and you're not even ready to spend few minutes to calculate bankroll for customers without complaining about rising price. 

What's better? You wasting 5min to calculate the bankroll for the customers, or X amount of customers spending 10+ minutes each, since they don't know how to do everything themselves? Think about it a little, if all you do is pick favourites, at least calculate % of the bankroll they need to bet for them.

Hi there. Do you think you could hook me up with that friend of yours?
This post is by a banned member (Vudi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Squezzy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DigiProfits) - Unhide