Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Squezzy

by Logical9 - 09 November, 2023 - 06:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (Logical9) - Unhide
Logical9  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 November, 2023 - 07:42 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
(11 November, 2023 - 01:03 PM)Logical9 Wrote: Show More
(10 November, 2023 - 11:55 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Logical9 provide the sample and the data to me and darkness. Do so within 24 hours.

i send you dbs and sample on telegram and darkness on pm

Can you provide me your telegram again?

yess i send u message on telegram again
This post is by a banned member (Squezzy) - Unhide
Logical9  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 November, 2023 - 08:50 AM)Squezzy Wrote: Show More
Can we solve this case @Liars, am tired of people like him to open reports on me everyday for stupid shit he literally gave me data thats 99% public and you can see yourself its not really fresh its old its probably some public breach of nulled or any other forum i dont think its worth anything hes wasting your time and my time.

and i am tired of scammers like u , who stell every one data .. need to ban person like u but the decision is upto admins i already provide the sample and database , the both is same 100%
Logical9  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 November, 2023 - 11:04 AM)Squezzy Wrote: Show More
”Scammers” You’re one of those indian leechers who probably make their data with x-slayer leecher or you found some telegram channel or
some forum with “free combos” and its a gold mine for you, i told you the data you sent me was DOGSHIT thats why i made 0$ of your shitty data and thats why you also made 0$ i am even on - because my proxies aren’t free they cost money.

You can’t accept the fact that you sent me garbage data that was NOT WORTH RUNNING, as i said earlier, i deal with a lot of people daily and some of them also sent me data, and a few of them made good money with me because they sent me good data not some shitty and 99% public like yours ?

if its 100% public then how sample is good ? lol u are scammer
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
6 Years of service
(17 November, 2023 - 02:31 PM)Logical9 Wrote: Show More
(17 November, 2023 - 11:04 AM)Squezzy Wrote: Show More
”Scammers” You’re one of those indian leechers who probably make their data with x-slayer leecher or you found some telegram channel or
some forum with “free combos” and its a gold mine for you, i told you the data you sent me was DOGSHIT thats why i made 0$ of your shitty data and thats why you also made 0$ i am even on - because my proxies aren’t free they cost money.

You can’t accept the fact that you sent me garbage data that was NOT WORTH RUNNING, as i said earlier, i deal with a lot of people daily and some of them also sent me data, and a few of them made good money with me because they sent me good data not some shitty and 99% public like yours ?

if its 100% public then how sample is good ? lol u are scammer

its pretty common for people to send good samples then send shit data lol