Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @VPN (I DONT WANT REFUND I WANT HIM BANNED)

by Phobos - 13 December, 2023 - 01:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (Phobos) - Unhide
Phobos  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 13 December, 2023 - 01:41 PM by Phobos.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/VPN
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-H-BTC-W-30%E2%82%AC-PAYPAL
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 30€(I opened dispute in paypal because I accidentally sent as goods )
Screenshots of Communication: he blocked and deleted tg chats
Additional Information: really no as he blocked me
Crypto address for a refund: no need

I accidentally sent as goods and services and I agreed to send as friends and family if he refunded but he wastes my time and blocked me after 3 or 4 days
Y are u gay?
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @VPN (VPN) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (VPN) - Unhide
Phobos  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 December, 2023 - 01:51 PM)VPN Wrote: Show More
He has tried to scam me by sending me the money as a product and service instead of a friend and family member, now he won't let me refund him because he has opened a dispute on PayPal because he wouldn't let me refund the money

I have u 3 or 4 days for refund and u asked me to open dispute because u can't see the refund option in web

Such a beautiful scam
Y are u gay?
Phobos  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 December, 2023 - 01:58 PM)VPN Wrote: Show More
https://ibb.co/0FdjYzJ
@Liars
You just have to look at his reps to see that he is an idiot who doesn't know how to scam, he just wastes my time by telling me to refund the money even though I can't.

Look u wasted my time
U didn't refund me
U blocked me
I never scammed I went first
Y are u gay?
Phobos  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 13 December, 2023 - 03:47 PM by Phobos.)
(13 December, 2023 - 03:24 PM)VPN Wrote: Show More
(13 December, 2023 - 02:32 PM)Phobos1 Wrote: Show More
@Liars
You just have to look at his reps to see that he is an idiot who doesn't know how to scam, he just wastes my time by telling me to refund the money even though I can't.

Look u wasted my time
U didn't refund me
U blocked me
I have blocked you so that you would leave me alone since you are very annoying sending 50 messages in half an hour and calling me every now and then, I already told you three times that it would not let me make a refund and I also warned you before you sent it that you had to send it Like friends and family, worse, you have tried to scam me and sent me products and services.

1st. I never bothered u
Only messaged u every 12 hrs or so

2nd. I never called u or even sent 50 messages

3rd. I went first and u didn't and I was just asking for refund so I can send u as friends and family but u weren't refunding idk y

4th. You blocked me for 0 reason because it's not possible to not see my transaction on paypal web and u were the one trying to scam me

5th. I only ever asked for what I deserved and I in my own kindness went first and mistakes happen and I forgot to change it to friend and family and you made me open my first ever dispute in paypal after 3 years of having paypal with hundreds of txn

6th. You wasted a lot of my time for 30 pounds

7th. I am not scammer you scammed me for my money and my time. Idc abt money I will even close dispute because I don't wanna trouble you and I just wanted to sort stuff out peacefully but you decided to block me

(13 December, 2023 - 03:24 PM)VPN Wrote: Show More
(13 December, 2023 - 02:32 PM)Phobos1 Wrote: Show More
@Liars

Look u wasted my time
U didn't refund me
U blocked me
I have blocked you so that you would leave me alone since you are very annoying sending 50 messages in half an hour and calling me every now and then, I already told you three times that it would not let me make a refund and I also warned you before you sent it that you had to send it Like friends and family, worse, you have tried to scam me and sent me products and services.

You told me that whomever paypal account you were using can't refund due to error in paypal app which I agree but paypal web had no issue if u want I can show u the refund working for me

And 4 days was enough to sort stuff out
Y are u gay?