Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @detka | 50$

by HarbourDev - 27 July, 2023 - 09:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (HarbourDev) - Unhide
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/detka
Sales Thread: N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 50$
Screenshots of Communication: He cleared the chats, but he has logs. I've the last chats
Additional Information: He asked for a replica of the KeyRefunds Telegram bot with unlimited changes., I said unlimited free changes but he asked me for Automated Payment System and that wasn't a "CHANGE" when I asked for 50$ and said I'm feeling sleepy, Pay. He said good night twice and always ignore the Question, He needed help with hosting I told him to buy from someone and referred him to someone, He's so dumb that can't even understand GitLab and how to host, Later he came to me and said make it running and I'll pay the amount and I said I ain't gonna do anything without upfront. He cleared the chats instantly and now when we had last conversation. When i said I'm going to open a scam report he literally said " I'VE SPENT OVER 50K$ ON THAT FORUM, DO YOU THINK THINGS WON'T GO IN MY FAVOUR?"  
Crypto address for a refund: will send
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @detka (detka) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (detka) - Unhide
detka  
Royalty
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 July, 2023 - 09:50 PM by detka. Edited 1 time in total.)
First and foremost, This user is a multi who has had multiple reports opened upon me. @notharbour @Harbour @HarbourDev etc.

The user found me on site somehow looking for a developer (under a multi) in April. He contacted me to make the bot and I gave him examples what I was looking for. He went on to tell me what bots he has made in the past and based off the work they looked solid.

He told me it would be done "in under 1 hour." where he rebutted with
"I’ve done around 200+ projects sirWorked for http://ping.fo as wellNot bragging, But I can be the best one to do it if the budget is okayish"

Then I continued with entertaining him with all the information needed and not providing an upfront payment of the bot cost.

April 23rd he tells me "Almost done, want me to show?"
I respond and then he doesn't reply for 3 weeks, then I respond AGAIN. Where he does not respond for SEVEN DAYS.
Keep in mind this is supposed to take ONE HOUR TO MAKE
I then went on vacation for 4 days where it was posted in my Telegram and he then proceeded to make a scam report where I did get banned and paid the user.

We get settled again and I get unbanned as the user was paid in full of $200 which is what was agreed for the source code with unlimited changes.

Click here to see where he was paid and that I do not owe money to user

The screenshot above shows where the complete tab was paid off so I no longer owed the user money and we could continue the project.

Now we get to here, I call his bot shit and delete it off my VPS as he referred me to a person that sells server who took 2 weeks to even get me a server genuinely going without going down or shutting off. I will never use this man as a developer nor will I use this bot. He is a complete skid and every actual developer would laugh at this monstrosity of a joke. I paid the full amount and no longer owe this user money as he only requested $200 which was the last scam report.

Stop making bull shit reports and leave me alone.

Edit: I have now cleared the chats once again and do not want to be reached back out to other than this thread.
Threads
(This post was last modified: 29 July, 2023 - 12:06 AM by HarbourDev.)
The scam report is interesting, I'd love to reply all the current/future questions about it.

I don't own MULTIS (Both account is under my name), I agree I contacted you to make the bot and fuck lol, you never even gave me all infos of the bot.
1. I WROTE THE CONTENT MY SELF
2. I MADE EVERYTHING ON MY OWN

You were busy in your vacation, and 3 weeks? Please send the exported chats to ADMIN to see the time difference of your/mine replies. He's so cleaver that he cleared chats from both side and exported it himself. and even now he cleared chats. Haha

Changes were free because you clearly told me to COPY "KEY REFUNDS BOT" adding an AUTOMATIC PAYMENT SYSTEM ISN'T A CHANGE, I LITERALLY TOLD YOU 50$ EXTRA FOR THIS AND YOU GHOSTED ME WHEN I STARTED ASKING FOR PAYMENT!

You're so dumb to host, I had a chat with the guy from whom you bought the server and you told him to host it himself because you're so dumb to host it and then say the bot is useless (JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMB)

You literally said, YOU SPENT 50k$ ON THIS FORUM AND YOU CAN'T LOOSE THE SCAM REPORT 

and I'm bragging? or you? Saying Heavens quoted you a price of 2k$ for website and graphics but you paid him 10k$ as a bonus and crying for 50$. Dude also said he doesn't have rent to pay lmao. FLEX AND ONLY FLEX
This post is by a banned member (detka) - Unhide
detka  
Royalty
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 July, 2023 - 10:23 PM by detka. Edited 1 time in total.)
Owning one or more account is considering "multi" as it is stated as MULTI ACCOUNTING. You are too incompetent to understand English.

@/Liars and or @/Darkness may have the full logs if they want it.

You were paid the desired amount for WHAT I RECEIVED, I have ONE .RAR file from you which I paid $200 for.
This does not include the AUTOMATIC PAYMENT SYSTEM because you wouldn't even know where to begin with Cashapp or Coin API since you can't even make telegram buttons.

I paid him to host it because you're untrustworthy so I offered him an extra $50 instead of you, at the end of the day he got an extra $100 in total which results in me having no server and $200 on some skidded shit code.

Nobody's bragging, you're just incompetent and speak Hindi which makes you lack the English Dictionary. Please use the money I paid you for some coding bootcamp and duolingo classes.

Him asking for $50 to begin with and complaining I didn't answer in 3 minutes.

Telling him I will gladly give him $50 when it is all completed.

Him giving me the wrong code, I can upload what he gave me and it does not have what the SR anticipates

Told me to go hire someone else instead

TL;DR - User wants $50 for something I didn't receive (I have a folder that has "Mafia Refunding" all over it which is owned by @mafiarefunds - I received the wrong code, had to update myself, pay an extra fee and then he tells me to go pay someone else to fix it. Any staff wanting the logs may have it via DM.

I will no longer be responding to this SR please reach out to me if necessary.
@Liars @Darkness

Edit: accidentally tagged the wrong person as it was not Mafia Refunding.
Threads
Alright, Like I said... I'll be more likely happy to answer everything you say in future as well. and I see you're ignoring something.

You told me to COPY "KEY REFUNDS" @keysrefundsbot, You've the rar file (That's full source code) but you wanted Automatic Payments, and I don't know APIs? Damn bro a guy who doesn't know how to install python is saying this.

You told me you'll pay when I'll host your bot, wtf? why would I do that when you didn't even clear my 50$ due. when I told NO, You CLEARED THE CHATS! What a professionalism. You've a folder Called MAFIA REFUNDING because I sent you the wrong code first, then I myself told you that's wrong file delete that and then I sent you the correct zip. and the guy from you bought the service is also saying you're a noob and doesn't even know how to login gitlab lmao.

Why are you ignoring the "I'VE SPENT 20k$ and I CAN'T LOOSE THE SR"?
This post is by a banned member (mafiarefunds) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
ah lol I thought I just lost money on this, anyway yeah this guy supposedly offered me a bot, he never got it to work, then I asked him for a refund and he was insulted so he sent me the file witch was useless to me, I asked him to refund but he said no refunds, anyways I already consider this amount lost lol. thought he had no forum presence.

Threads
(29 July, 2023 - 11:15 PM)mafiarefunds Wrote: Show More
ah lol I thought I just lost money on this, anyway yeah this guy supposedly offered me a bot, he never got it to work, then I asked him for a refund and he was insulted so he sent me the file witch was useless to me, I asked him to refund but he said no refunds, anyways I already consider this amount lost lol. thought he had no forum presence.

You told me to host and hurried so much up, I sent you the file and told you can host yourself. That's no loss it just mean you were unable to host it. Correct me if I'm wrong!