Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT LV: the "catfish" miner

by Jupiter - 02 March, 2022 - 12:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (Sheesh127) - Unhide
Sheesh127  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(02 March, 2022 - 12:12 AM)LV_ Wrote: Show More
(02 March, 2022 - 12:08 AM)UnitedMasters Wrote: Show More
Can vouch for the op and the reply. Bought the miner few months ago and owner is constantly pushing updates to """"fix"""" his own miner.
All the customers on customer chat are raging about losing all his logs within 30 mins after the infection.

Two easy resolutions; he has no idea on how to build a proper miner or he's stealing logs from his customers.

Not all of the customers are trashtalking, only the ones who bought it recenlty. Even old customers came to tell that the miner was working good 1 month ago. I also offered to show you the code to proof that I'm not stealing logs or something, but you said that you don't know shit about programming, so I guess the one that don't know how to code a miner is you, not me...
I'm not the one who said it. Also, if you like I can provide proof for the C.to mods that there's roughly 6-7 people raging in the chat because of your shit miner. You keep coming up with the same excuses every fucking day. Drop the act already, you sound retarded.
This post is by a banned member (LV_) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Jupiter) - Unhide
Jupiter  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
The fact is I bought this miner on the 15th of February which is now 2 weeks ago and it has not worked according to how you advertised it once. And trying to scare me into not making a deal dispute (https://imgur.com/KEAL6Ys) isn't really something you should be proud of in my opinion. And to add, your claim "Our product is always Fully UnDetected" is just complete bullshit (https://imgur.com/xQDaK8N).

Telegram: @Jupiter_tele
This post is by a banned member (Alofua) - Unhide
Alofua  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
I've also bought the miner and it has been quite disappointing. During the telegram chats, LV did nothing to defend himself or try to reassure his customers that he will fix/refund anything.
This post is by a banned member (reuhp) - Unhide
reuhp  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 March, 2022 - 11:21 PM by reuhp. Edited 1 time in total.)
also bought the miner, and was the one to generate all this trouble for lv, attached below is an imgur album of 10 logs ive gotten using his miner (proving that these logs are legit and that ive logged actual real computers) and ive logged total probably 30 people, and ive gotten 0 hashrate, proving either that lvs miner doesnt work at all or hes stealing from his customers, when i logged someone usually it would mine on their pc to my wallet for about 30 mins before disappearing which doesnt make any sense, none of the other miners ive bought do that, plus LV has been really scummy saying were not allowed refuds (right now) because we are shit talking him which doesnt make any sense considering we havent received our refund or anything like that, not to mention the "ALWAYS FUD" false advertising because literally every single time LV has built for us the builds were not fud for more than a day, him saying they last 2-3 days is totally false and not true, and he takes ages to respond sometimes even a whole day-2 days for refud (so is it really ALWAYS FUD?) and even built for us 100mb output builds (as if were supposed to spread 100mb builds LOL)

also in here is another customer of lv who basically said what we said  (https://imgur.com/a/URZAVfU)

album of logs : (https://imgur.com/a/a9rIfuX)

addy for refund : bc1q7pl2nmlpw47sg0sjkw83st6j6hfs46275vmnrx

(02 March, 2022 - 09:50 PM)LV_ Wrote: Show More
(02 March, 2022 - 03:41 PM)Alofua Wrote: Show More
I've also bought the miner and it has been quite disappointing. During the telegram chats, LV did nothing to defend himself or try to reassure his customers that he will fix/refund anything.

Then I recommend you a pair of glasses. I have two channels on telegram, one for chatting and other for announcements, I already sent a message on both saying that I'm pushing the old sourcecode to fix problems.

all you said was "KEK" and didnt give an actual real reasoning why i could lose 40 logs, losing each in about 30 minutes? lol (also across multiple builds)