Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT @Megu

by ManPigBear - 24 August, 2022 - 04:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (ManPigBear) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 August, 2022 - 05:36 PM by ManPigBear. Edited 3 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Megu
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-METHOD-LEAGUE-...ing-NA-EUW
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 95$
Screenshots of Communication: i have video of chat will send it to admins when they request it 
Additional Information:

He sold me a method that has been public for more than a year there is even a public youtube video about it

He even bullshit you with fake info before you buy , for example before i bought he told me i get 650 riot points each account using this method but after he sold it to me he told me sadly it got nerfed to 350 rp (because its public as shit)

I want full refund Please

Address for refund (LTC) : LcHjgaPWWs3hhFFZ7fSMdqykQokYnn41sJ
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Megu (Megu) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Megu) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 August, 2022 - 06:08 PM by ManPigBear. Edited 1 time in total.)
(24 August, 2022 - 05:55 PM)Megu Wrote: Show More
(24 August, 2022 - 04:21 PM)ManPigBear Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Megu
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-METHOD-LEAGUE-...ing-NA-EUW
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 95$
Screenshots of Communication: i have video of chat will send it to admins when they request it 
Additional Information:

He sold me a method that has been public for more than a year there is even a public youtube video about it

He even bullshit you with fake info before you buy , for example before i bought he told me i get 650 riot points each account using this method but after he sold it to me he told me sadly it got nerfed to 350 rp (because its public as shit)

I want full refund Please

Hello there,

First of all - let's get through your arguments.

You are saying i give you fake info before you buy - this is totally false, since i refused to give any information before buying, just answered few questions for you. I copy pasted the method that i have wrote for selling - and it was 650 before, and right after, i told you it's actually 350 right now, and it's still doable, and it won't affect the method at all, just a text problem. This information was not sent to you before you bought, it was sent right after that, and the method is still working without any problem. 

I have no idea if it's public or not, i thought about this exploit by myself, since i'm in League Marketplace for a very long time. However, since i'm using this method from the begining, i don't think there is any point to argue about it, since you couldn't even think about it, and your friend decided to search it up, so you can get a refund for free.

All conversation will be passed only to admins.

Your method its laterally on youtube for a year and you tell me you have no idea ?
Why do you think they reduced it from 650 rp to 350 ? think for a second
because its public as shit to the point they had to nerf it because of how many people are spaming it
and this is not an exploit at all its just creating multiple account you're talking like you discovered some next level scientific shit

Using your logic i will just go look for public methods in google and sell them here if someone report me i will just say i had no idea

Also i sent proof to @Darkness and showed him public it is
This post is by a banned member (Megu) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(24 August, 2022 - 06:08 PM)Megu Wrote: Show More
(24 August, 2022 - 06:06 PM)ManPigBear Wrote: Show More
(24 August, 2022 - 05:55 PM)Megu Wrote: Show More
Hello there,

First of all - let's get through your arguments.

You are saying i give you fake info before you buy - this is totally false, since i refused to give any information before buying, just answered few questions for you. I copy pasted the method that i have wrote for selling - and it was 650 before, and right after, i told you it's actually 350 right now, and it's still doable, and it won't affect the method at all, just a text problem. This information was not sent to you before you bought, it was sent right after that, and the method is still working without any problem. 

I have no idea if it's public or not, i thought about this exploit by myself, since i'm in League Marketplace for a very long time. However, since i'm using this method from the begining, i don't think there is any point to argue about it, since you couldn't even think about it, and your friend decided to search it up, so you can get a refund for free.

All conversation will be passed only to admins.

Your method its laterally on youtube for a year and you tell me you have no idea ?
because its public as shit to the point they had to nerf it because of how many people are spaming it
and this is not an exploit at all its just creating multiple account you're talking like you discovered some next level scientific shit

Using your logic i will just go look for public methods in google and sell them here if someone report me i will just say i had no idea

I won't even respond to the thread anymore without having a group on Discord / Telegram with an admin cause your arguments are invalid as fuck and your ego is too big. 

Would love if @Liars take care of this case.

@Megu  Provide me the method in my dms within 24 hours.

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
Threads
2 Years of service
(24 August, 2022 - 11:17 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
(24 August, 2022 - 06:06 PM)ManPigBear Wrote: Show More

I won't even respond to the thread anymore without having a group on Discord / Telegram with an admin cause your arguments are invalid as fuck and your ego is too big. 

Any news please
24h has passed
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(26 August, 2022 - 12:53 PM)ManPigBear Wrote: Show More
(24 August, 2022 - 11:17 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

Any news please
24h has passed

@Megu The method is public. Refund him fully. Stop selling the method as well. You have 24 hours to refund him.

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024