Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT @cleanz | Multi ALT - @buffy

by mesuicidal - 24 May, 2024 - 12:20 AM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@cleanz Please PM me with the full screenshots of the conversation
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (mesuicidal) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@cleanz Refund OP within 24hrs
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Cash) - Unhide
Cash  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 May, 2024 - 11:30 PM by Cash.)
what refund man lmao ? he took the accounts and used them why should I be refunding ?

I sent you the full conversation with full proof that I delivered his accounts and that he just wants free replacements for the accounts that bought
[Image: Comp-1-4.gif]
Cash  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 May, 2024 - 11:39 PM by Cash.)
I request that you darkness read my telegram messages I think you didn't even see the conversation properly or at least focused when reading it

@Darkness
Cash  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 May, 2024 - 11:52 PM by Cash.)
I sent the same timestamps and proofs to @Liars please one of the admins check what I said properly because clearly the refund decision is a big mistake 
 1) When I sold him the wise business account he recieved a transaction with fucked up raped money and he said no whenever I kept telling him to get me the screenshot that the source of money is coming from the wise bank itself he kept saying that his exchanger ( the guy that sent him the funds ) scammed him and blocked him and all that type of shit
check the video ( 00:09 )

2)00:14 of the video saying that the guy used to always send money from wise means he sent from another physical bank fucked up money

3)Then if you read slowly you will see that he kept wanting money or bluebird and then i sent him the bluebird accounts 00:32 ( I sent him total 4 accounts )
So basically the wise business deal ended with me sending him bluebirds as replacements even tho it wasnt my fault his account got fucked lmao

4)now lets get to the second deal which is the btc cashapp at 00:47 he paid me 205usd then at 1:27 I refunded him that account money

5)then 14 april after getting the bluebirds by probably a month he came crying that he has a 10usd charge on his bluebird account

and now I have to refund him even tho a whole month passed after him getting the bluebirds accounts lmao

@Liars @Darkness

So basically we ignore all of the conversation except the part about him crying about his accounts 
please have a further look at our dms admins because this is not fair at all
Cash  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
KSZ is having a check on this case I sent him all proofs requested and I will be waiting for a word from him after checking the case 
I just want to entertain you guys a bit :https://imgur.com/a/BQcjgrz OP insulting admin barry
https://imgur.com/a/1UKfekX OP doxing / threatening
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@cleanz provide the chat logs that you said you have got/recorded. Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024