Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT to @mark_twain 500$ MARK TWAIN

by Nyckelback - 28 March, 2023 - 05:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (Nyckelback) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 March, 2023 - 07:28 PM by Nyckelback. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/mark-twain
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Verifi...lyfans-etc
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 500$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/tve4R4h 
Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund: LfBePgysLvmYiVB6xoNj4tetikrBNnFzBW (LTC)

If you can appreciate, in its advertising it says "Unlimited VCC" for WAMO accounts: https://imgur.com/a/njFo2gV --- I only needed that, I didn't need another, also in the captures it can be seen when you reconfirm the information that WAMO allows you to create unlimited cards. https://imgur.com/a/Yh9gdjJ

In addition, the only thing I needed is that UNLIMITED CARDS service, that's why I was insistent asking him on several occasions about whether he had that functionality, therefore, without that service I cannot use that WAMO account for absolutely nothing.

I offer him 2 things, to get me some other account from another bank that allows to create unlimited VCCs, like Revolut or Qonto or any other. Or he will give me my money back in full.

@Liars
Victory Loves

Discord: 1045494562099040256
Telegram:Nyckelback

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@mark-twain Reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 5/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 4/19/2024
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 March, 2023 - 09:07 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@mark-twain Reply within 24 hours.

@Liars, ban him
Victory Loves

Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #4
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (mark_twain) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 March, 2023 - 09:45 PM)mark_twain Wrote: Show More
Wamo actually provided unlimited vccs. They changed this option like the day after he got account. I spent 300 to open the LTD company, pay to drop and other things to create this account so I offered to him 200 bucks or any account from my list as compensation. He asked to refund him full amount. He used account and he might know the rules that I dont make full refunds on used accounts because in this case I cannot resell them (rules linked to my thread)

This is just total misunderstanding so I think refund of 200 or 50% of account cost is fair for both. He can still use account as bank and he also still have LTD company which allows him to open any other business accounts. I am not a scammer and I am not that stupid to make a scam for 500$ and ruin reputation on the forum from which I earned x100 more for past few months. I just want this situation to be solved fairly and my offer I guess fair enough

The account from the first day you gave it to me did not work to create VCC, I bought you an account to create unlimited VCC, if it does not have that function you would not have sold me anything and you would have picked up your account and returned me your 500$. That account is of no use to me. It was your mistake for not knowing if they still provided unlimited VCC, you should have confirmed that before selling it to me or before offering it to me, but you offered an account to create unlimited VCC and in the end you gave me an account that doesn't work for shit.

I ask for a full $500; or another account that allows me to create unlimited cards (Revolut Business or any other) but less than that I can't receive you. If you were serious you would have given me the full money back; the mistake was yours, not mine, and you can't make me pay for a mistake you made; or for something you didn't know about.

Within any human logic, if the product you sold is not really what you offered, you must return the money in full a product that meets the same expectations ?? you still have a chance to recover your reputation if you wish, but you know what you must do.
Victory Loves

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@mark_twain Give him another account that allows him to create unlimited cards. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 5/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 4/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (mark_twain) - Unhide