Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAMMED BY @CRAZYRDP | £10.50

by cybertechoo7 - 24 April, 2020 - 04:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (cybertechoo7) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 April, 2020 - 04:11 PM by cybertechoo7.)
Proof of payment (IMPORTANT, PLEASE POST): --> LINK

Scammers Profile Link: @CrazyRDP

I was having some issues on my RDP server and I made a ticket around 24 hours ago, and I started a chat to know the status that when it'll be fixed the admin fired on me Behaved so rude like I've done some sort of crime by connecting him.
Never saw such pathetic rudeness with any service provider customer's support out in the market.
And I lost all my files and cracked accounts inside because he terminates my RDP without even asking me, he behaved like a kid.

Also my Gmail Account he changed my password which was logged in the RDP ( I saved password in the chrome), I can't access it anymore. I had all my database of accounts saved in Google Drive.

I lost Accounts worth 100 of dollars because of him, he did that intentionally and terminated my account, Please remove such sellers from this forum.
Screenshot of my chat is attached here -->

Pic1   Pic2   Pic3   Pic4
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@CrazyRDP you have 24hrs to respond
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (CrazyRDP) - Unhide
CrazyRDP  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 April, 2020 - 10:18 PM by CrazyRDP.)
Wow, you really made it a scam report. Even after a full refund?

You had so many problems, 10 times in 4 days, first it was your missing drivers and then .NET bullshit. Listen, we sell a VPS here, we are not your bitch to do every task a simple human can do. So I decided to refund you after you came in the live chat and telling me YOU are waiting 24 hours, it wasn't actually 24 but okay.

Take your 10 euro, find another host. That's all I said. Btw, we have better things to do then looking into your broken server. Remember asking for a reinstall, if I just reinstalled your server your files would get removed anyway so please explain me your 100 dollar file situation?

@Darkness you've been notified by someone of n.to since the OP also opened this on n.to which got closed already.

[Image: hFIqj3O.png]
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Closed.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.