Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam $750 @FlashCoins

by CheapBulk - 01 April, 2024 - 07:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (FlashCoins) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CheapBulk) - Unhide
CheapBulk  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars @Darkness
He's lying, I never refused to use a new supported wallet. It's that he keeps referring me to wallets that requires a specific version to be downloaded or that have like 1000 downloads, or ones that require to add a custom token contract, which defeats the purpose.
The one that was supported before had 100k downloads, now they patched it even though he mentions in his thread that it keeps working for a lifetime.
[Image: sig.png]
CheapBulk  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(09 April, 2024 - 10:08 AM)FlashCoins Wrote: Show More
The fact that you are not satisfied with the amount of downloads of the wallet, does not mean that it does not work, I do not understand why you are complaining after six months of being satisfied, does this make sense to you? The wallet works and the coins are forever as promised

Please share your ethereum address so we can prove here to the admins that the tokens are indeed with you as promised

I did over dozens of deals , some of which included @Liars as a middleman, and indeed he also saw that the customers were satisfied and the coins were successfully sent to the customers

Why do you assume I was satisfied?
Just because I didn't report your scam for 6 months doesn't mean I was satisfied, I never knew what to do with the coins so they just sat there, now that I had an idea and I tried to send them I realized that they didn't work like you described. Simple.
You are trying to weasel your way out of this.
CheapBulk  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(09 April, 2024 - 10:11 PM)FlashCoins Wrote: Show More
If you bought coins, then after a few days buy again, then again, it seems to me satisfied

I kept buying because you kept giving me discounts, not because I was satisfied.
CheapBulk  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
Repeating the same thing over and over again even though I answered it doesn't make you right.