Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Againist Tutifruti & Sonny-V

by Akimor - 01 May, 2020 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Logic105) - Unhide
Logic105  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
First of all, can I see your communication screenshots?

and second, you know I didn't leak my copy on purpose, and leak I never gave it to anyone
and why would I? The method is based off referrals so if I leaked it I wouldn't make as much money and you know I was trying to make money off it

So how did my copy get leaked?
So I was being really greedy and I saw that someone on discord called Leakgod was giving away ebooks ( I trusted him as I saw him leak other so I knew he had them).
I really wanted more ebooks and I saw leakgod posted something in his discord like "if you want free ebooks I have this tool that sends you the new ebooks directly when I leak them"
So being greedy and retarded I did download the tool and ofc I had windows defender off because it doesn't let you download anything
so I run the program and a cmd page opens or something and nothing happens so I wait a bit while and went to get food, at this point I'm quite confused so I turn windows defender back on and I start get notifications about virus alerts like usual so I look through them to see if there are any legit ones and one of them says "all ebooks.exe" is "Backdoor:MSIL/Nanocore.S!MTB"
Windows defender then quarantines it and removes it I think and i restart my pc
at this point, I'm pissed so I go to message leak god and he just said things like I'm a "bitch" and "retard" (no looking back is kinda true) then blocks me and kicks me from his discord
i think then akimor messages me saying "you leaked my ebook" and I told him what happened we talk for a bit then he stops answering, a few days later he asked, "what will I do to sort it out?" I said I can try and raid the discord server selling your ebook and spam report it and he just ignores that, then 7 days later he open this scam report
So this all started 11 days ago so i don't know why it took him so long to make this report?

I also found out Leakgod tried to give this program to other people 

I can see that this is partially my fault for being a greedy retard but i never meant for this to happen,
so i can try and pay back some of the damage that this has caused you 
and i don't know how to send the proof on here so can i sent it to you on discord darkness
This post is by a banned member (Tutifruti) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Akimor) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Akimor) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(01 May, 2020 - 06:58 PM)Sonny_V Wrote: Show More
First of all, can I see your communication screenshots?

and second, you know I didn't leak my copy on purpose, and leak I never gave it to anyone
and why would I? The method is based off referrals so if I leaked it I wouldn't make as much money and you know I was trying to make money off it

So how did my copy get leaked?
So I was being really greedy and I saw that someone on discord called Leakgod was giving away ebooks ( I trusted him as I saw him leak other so I knew he had them).
I really wanted more ebooks and I saw leakgod posted something in his discord like "if you want free ebooks I have this tool that sends you the new ebooks directly when I leak them"
So being greedy and retarded I did download the tool and ofc I had windows defender off because it doesn't let you download anything
so I run the program and a cmd page opens or something and nothing happens so I wait a bit while and went to get food, at this point I'm quite confused so I turn windows defender back on and I start get notifications about virus alerts like usual so I look through them to see if there are any legit ones and one of them says "all ebooks.exe" is "Backdoor:MSIL/Nanocore.S!MTB"
Windows defender then quarantines it and removes it I think and i restart my pc
at this point, I'm pissed so I go to message leak god and he just said things like I'm a "bitch" and "retard" (no looking back is kinda true) then blocks me and kicks me from his discord
i think then akimor messages me saying "you leaked my ebook" and I told him what happened we talk for a bit then he stops answering, a few days later he asked, "what will I do to sort it out?" I said I can try and raid the discord server selling your ebook and spam report it and he just ignores that, then 7 days later he open this scam report
So this all started 11 days ago so i don't know why it took him so long to make this report?

I also found out Leakgod tried to give this program to other people 

I can see that this is partially my fault for being a greedy retard but i never meant for this to happen,
so i can try and pay back some of the damage that this has caused you 
and i don't know how to send the proof on here so can i sent it to you on discord darkness

Yes, either pm me on-site or On discord.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(01 May, 2020 - 09:00 PM)Tutifruti Wrote: Show More
Dont worry already sent to @Darkness

The PDF doesn't have any backdoor or malware. You have to pay for the damages you have done as I mentioned in my last reply.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.