Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @Artificially

by Cyberdemon - 03 January, 2021 - 08:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2021 - 09:51 PM by aax.)
@Teken yet again I am sorry for writing in this report as well but I have to say that 100$ for a XMR miner which is based on the free XMRIG (prove me wrong if it is not) and it IS NOT FUD is absolutely crazy. Everyone can create miner and bind it to an icon bind it to a process, include it in startup, hide it in the processes etc for free. A million free programs already do that. Add 15-25$ more to make it FUD from a trusted seller, then you have your fully FUD miner for 25$. 100$ for this shit is retarded and he shouldn't be allowed to sell it. Also, as I mentioned to you in the SB before, the profits on his screenshot are bullshit. He isn't making 1300$ per month with 500 workers lmao

For 100$ you can buy 3 months - lifetime for some of the best crypters available on the market. What this guy is selling is 95% public code, and the rest 5% is worth 20$ tops
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (Cyberdemon) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(03 January, 2021 - 09:46 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
@Teken yet again I am sorry for writing in this report as well but I have to say that 100$ for a XMR miner which is based on the free XMRIG (prove me wrong if it is not) and it IS NOT FUD is absolutely crazy. Everyone can create miner and bind it to an icon, include it in startup etc for free. A million free programs already do that. Add 15-25$ more to make it FUD from a trusted seller, then you have your fully FUD miner for 25$. 100$ for this shit is retarded and he shouldn't be allowed to sell it.

Thank you, I thought I was getting something valuable out of that $100 but apparently it's not even usable
This guy only cares about milking the shit out of the members to sell a crappy detected by windows defender miner and saying it's "encrypted" when it's not
This post is by a banned member (Artificially) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2021 - 10:06 PM by Artificially.)
(03 January, 2021 - 09:24 PM)Cyberdemon Wrote: Show More
[Image: CCCC.png]
So you write this in the thread then tell me to go learn about the crypting?

[Image: CCCCC.png]

And you also said I have to know this because of the low price

Adding to that, in your thread you said it's a "fully encrypted program"
Should I explain to you what encrypted means?

No ı dont said you have to learn crypting i also said don't need too.
I setuped all for you and you used it 10 - 15 days.You don't wanted a refund while you using it lol you wanting after using 10-15 days don't be kidding me.
Thats right you can't find any fud miner for this prices i said that.
Fully Encrypted mean: Data encryption translates data into another form, or code, so that only people with access to a secret key (formally called a decryption key) or password can read it. Encrypted data is commonly referred to as ciphertext, while unencrypted data is called plaintext.
You used program and methods 10-15 days and u are wanting a refund now you already know it before to buy it was detected.I never said my thread it was fud.
I explained all for you what is firewall connection and what is Encrypted program.
I never said to my thread program was fud.You asked me this with discord too.Look what i said it. "Anti-Viruses and Win Defender can detect it file"
It's your fault.If admins want to a refund from me no problem i can do it problem about not a refund.Problem is I setuped all for you i answered all your questions fastly and you are knowing it was detected and buying it using it like 10-15 days then wanting a refund.I will wait for the decision of the admin.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2021 - 10:07 PM by Cyberdemon.)
[Image: C2.png]

[Image: C1.png]

[Image: C3.png]

[Image: C4.png]

More proof that's he's also lying about the numbers

(03 January, 2021 - 09:59 PM)Artificially Wrote: Show More
(03 January, 2021 - 09:24 PM)Cyberdemon Wrote: Show More
[Image: CCCC.png]
So you write this in the thread then tell me to go learn about the crypting?

[Image: CCCCC.png]

And you also said I have to know this because of the low price

Adding to that, in your thread you said it's a "fully encrypted program"
Should I explain to you what encrypted means?

No ı dont said you have to learn crypting i also said don't need too.
I setuped all for you and you used it 10 - 15 days.You don't wanted a refund when you first used it lol you wanting after using 10-15 days don't be kidding me.
Thats right you can't find any fud miner for this prices i said that.
Fully Encrypted mean: Data encryption translates data into another form, or code, so that only people with access to a secret key (formally called a decryption key) or password can read it. Encrypted data is commonly referred to as ciphertext, while unencrypted data is called plaintext.
You used program and methods 10-15 days and u are wanting a refund now you already know it before to buy it was detected.I never said my thread it was fud.
I explained all for you what is firewall connection and what is Encrypted program.
I never said to my thread program was fud.You asked me this with discord too.Look what i said it. "Anti-Viruses and Win Defender can detect it file"
It's your fault.

Seriously  ??

I didn't even use it, or let me say I couldn't use it because it doesn't function as described 
Can somebody explain to this guy what and encrypted miner means?
Also let's not talk about the outdated spreading methods that you spent 2 mins writing to make it look 'professional'
This post is by a banned member (Artificially) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2021 - 10:29 PM by Artificially.)
Speed is depends to cpu model i just gived you avereage per cpu.
I will wait it @Teken reply If he decides not to return it, I will return it. This is not the problem.
I said i spended 10 -15 days for you a help.I can give a refund easy but you can't give my time back thats it.
You wanted lot of files for me like this:
[Image: Capture.png]

I can give you a refund easily but how you will give my time back?
If you don't liked my product you can want refund easily with same day why you wanting it after 15 days lol.
You wanting it new builds support etc and i helping you all for this.
You just wasted my time thats reason why i dont refunded you and you opened a dispute.
You are doing this using product wanting a more support from me and i helping you all after you open a dispute and want a refund.
If you don't like it about detection or product you can want a refund same day right why you waited it.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2021 - 11:14 PM by Cyberdemon.)
(03 January, 2021 - 10:15 PM)Artificially Wrote: Show More
Speed is depends to cpu model i just gived you avereage per cpu.
I will wait it @Teken reply If he decides not to return it, I will return it. This is not the problem.
I said i spended 10 -15 days for you a help.I can give a refund easy but you can't give my time back thats it.
You wanted lot of files for me like this:
[Image: Capture.png]

I can give you a refund easily but how you will give my time back?
If you don't liked my product you can want refund easily with same day why you wanting it after 15 days lol.
You wanting it new builds support etc and i helping you all for this.
You just wasted my time thats reason why i dont refunded you and you opened a dispute.
You are doing this using product wanting a more support from me and i helping you all after you open a dispute and want a refund.
If you don't like it about detection or product you can want a refund same day right why you waited it.

I couldn't use my computer because I wasn't home, I didn't wait by choice
I don't think that should be a problem because the issue is the product itself not the timing

Waiting for the staff to reply
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Imma budge in and say that Artificially is false advertising in some way, He doesnt say FUD but Fully Encrypted Program(which doesnt mean FUD!) also he says fully stealth meaning its not seen by the victim at all making u think though stealth by AVS, the WD disabler also isnt a long term solution! Its just a registry edit on the WD so it stops working, people can fix it easily, a better solution would be whitelist but then yet it needs UAC bypass, but for a software that costs 100$ it should have all these features.

Summary: Seller is deceiving the buyers which have no knowledge over these stuff, yet buyers should have to know? idk its weird

Btw im involved in a way cause many customers of Artificially come to my crypting service

This post is by a banned member (Teddyx) - Unhide
Teddyx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Bought this too and been thinking the same thing :(