Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against "Bob" aka Refund Sh

by DutchBoxer - 28 October, 2020 - 02:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (DutchBoxer) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: 
https://cracked.to/Bob--93282
Sales Thread:
https://cracked.to/Thread-%E2%9C%85%E2%9...5%E2%9C%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:
473,50€
Screenshots of Communication: 
[Image: PdxDwzR.jpg]
[Image: M7SQRKf.jpg]
[Image: 08ilNmc.png]

Additional Information:
After I called out Bob a Liar in his telegram groups he muted me instantly in both the "Private" And "Public" Group
I told to everyone that he will not be releasing any update soon as he has been calling it for the last 2 Months and not giving any information or update about it.
Bob didn't like this and I also DM'd him after that.
This morning I called him out why he doesn't want me to tell the truth and also told him that he is lying about his Refunding Years and Age.
After that he just told me "Bye" and also blocked me from DM's.
After that he removed me from both of his groups, Also Deleted my Account on his website "Refund. Sh" 

If bob would've release V5 for his Ebook, why wouldn't he just have a normal conversation in DM's about it and give me a Private warning instead of taking these measures against me?
It really makes no sense at all. Look at the screenshots that I provided for proof.

I would like to get my refund because I did not terminate any TOS he has mentioned.
Also this way people can see the "True" "Bob Refunder" and how he is acting against Long time Customers/Group Members.

Crypto address for a refund: 

3CKPbZ9ecv9eM5H8WkdtDnvaH92msQNvVt
[Image: xaJThsQ.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Bob) - Unhide
Bob  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 October, 2020 - 03:55 PM by Bob.)
(28 October, 2020 - 02:44 PM)DutchBoxer Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: 
After I called out Bob a Liar in his telegram groups he muted me instantly in both the "Private" And "Public" Group
I told to everyone that he will not be releasing any update soon as he has been calling it for the last 2 Months and not giving any information or update about it.

Yes you were muted inside the group for making false accusations towards me. As you said above.
I don't want bad blood with anybody, nor do I want angry customers. I do not know what is going on in your head, but you think you know more than I do about myself.

After you continued and started flaming me in pm, I decided to block you and remove you from the group. I can not tolerate such behavior sorry. It is not only me who you are being disrespectful to, but several other members who you dealt with. Hence you won't be added to the group.

But as a free gesture, I refunded you the money you paid for the group //15 EUR to the BTC address above, even though you did not follow the rules.

[Image: iDIGWN5.png]
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Solved.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (DutchBoxer) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Solved in what way?
Where do you see that I harass him or say anything wrong?
And if I made false statements why can’t u defend yourself?
You were the one who was being disrespectful and told me to fk off.
You have seen me telling that, only that u lying against everyone by not telling whats going on with V5.

And who else did I harassed from the group?
Show proof otherwise u are making false statements
[Image: xaJThsQ.gif]
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
he refunded you the money you paid for the telegram group, so the deal dispute is now closed.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]