Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @Palpa

by Phaxi - 04 August, 2023 - 03:27 AM
This post is by a banned member (Phaxi) - Unhide
Phaxi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 August, 2023 - 11:26 AM by Phaxi. Edited 3 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/PalPa
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-CHEAPE...-MUCH-MORE
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 60$
Screenshots of Communication: Will provide any additional info or the video of me testing the 2 accounts to Liars when needed.

Additional Information: So I bought 2 FanDuel accounts [100-200$] and then started recording 12 minutes after the I received my order, I can't record from paying because I am paying with cryptos so it's gonna take awhile for the payment to confirm and I'm also buying these accounts from my phone then I gotta use them on my RDP so I bought a proxy then wanted to test the accounts, both were locked. I provided a video to the owner then he claimed that I am lying just because I didn't record from paying. However, I started recording 12 minutes after I received the order, used a clean browser, IP and still accounts were locked, owner thinks I locked the accounts after withdrawing the funds on purpose, but there is absolutely no reason for me to do this since the money will probably not be released into my drop if I lock the accounts.

He decided to replace 1 account which is unfair since both were locked but his excuse was " Proof was not enough " even though it's obvious it's impossible to cashout 2 accounts in 12 minutes, you need to add your card, withdraw, email bomb, etc...So I started recording before receiving the first replacement, tested the replacement, locked again and his second excuse was " Your IP is not clean that's why it got locked " even though my fraud score was only 11 ( I was using it for recent logs and it was working )

But once again, he decided to replace and I started recording before receiving the second replacement just like requested, tested the account, locked again, sent him proof and now I am not getting any responses. So this should prove that the first 2 accounts were bad and it wasn't something on my side.

This happened like 2 days ago as well, I bought 3 accounts and they were all locked, he replaced me with 1 account that has higher balance, account worked but withdrawing the funds failed and I never asked him for a replacement because obviously this is something on my side, I also purchased 2 more accounts at that day and I had no issues with them, couldn't withdraw funds for 1 account but still never asked for a replacement because I am not as greedy or a liar as he is.

You make like 500$ a day yet you're still too greedy to replace 2 locked accounts...Smh.

PS: I am not the only guy complaining about his logs a lot of people are getting scammed / ignored buy this guy but unfortunately they have no clue he is on forums so they pretty much can't do anything about it. ( You can check his reviews on website )

I have tried my best to detail everything that happened so I really hope the staff team take the right decision about this case. @Liars @Darkness

Crypto address for a refund: I need 2 working replacements ( You can test them before sending to me ) or just refund me if you decide not to replace.

LTC Address: LSQu6XqkCkzgjXRvo7Q2khjhmRXYkJm4gv
[Image: Comp-5.gif]

[Image: signature.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @PalPa (PalPa) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
Phaxi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Update: He added 60$ in store balance, just waiting until he restocks so I can buy 2 accounts as a replacement.

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Qutebaa Has he given you any ETA on that?
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Phaxi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Yes, he said tonight. I assume that's about 4-7 hours from now.

This post is by a banned member (PalPa) - Unhide
PalPa  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 August, 2023 - 11:50 PM by PalPa.)
Hello there
I see he updated you
Cool!

resolved
issue was his ip
PLUG.FO ON TOP!
Phaxi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Update: I am not sure but I think the issue was my proxy even though my fraud score was very low but user sent me a proxy and replaced me with 2 new accounts, this can can be closed and considered as solved. Remove his DWC sign if possible please. Thanks @Darkness @Liars

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved. Closed.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.