Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

BEWARE DEALING with @Phaxi of spadone.cc

by Smartbox - 19 March, 2024 - 09:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (Smartbox) - Unhide
Smartbox  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 March, 2024 - 09:44 AM by Smartbox. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Phaxi

Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-SPADONE-CC-⚡%EF%B8%8F-1-ACCOUNT-SHOP-HOTELS-FOOD-IHG-HILTON-MARRIOTT-AIRLINES-➤

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 250$

Screenshots of Communication: screenshot of the whole conversation sent to @Liars

Additional Information:I would like to report suspicious activities conducted by individuals @Phaxi and @TopG, who are operating through the website spadone.cc. Their actions raise serious concerns regarding potential fraudulent behavior and deceptive practices.

@Phaxi purportedly offered private methods for creating Marriott and Hilton accounts full access. However, upon purchase, received methods that were publicly available and of substandard quality. This blatant misrepresentation suggests deceptive intentions on the part of the sellers.

@TopG pretend that he banned @Phaxi from his team but I believe that statement isn’t true. He is just hiding so that he can be safe

I urge others who have encountered similar experiences to come forward and join efforts in holding accountable those responsible for such unethical practices.

Crypto address for a refund: MDQG8VVtxuFDUvaBnWnbn1mbgcgtBhh32t
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Phaxi (Phaxi) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (TopG) - Unhide
TopG  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Firstly, I have nothing to do with this which I told Liars that before already. I’m not responsible about what happened to you, Phaxi was my support yeah but not anymore AND AGAIN I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN Y’ALL SINCE THIS THING WASN’T PART OF SPADONE, the ad which was posted for his method was a “Paid AD” posted to my channel. Let me clear this for you, someone bought your c.io signature and turned out to be scammer, will you be responsible about the people who came from your signature and got scammed? At the end, it is a fucking AD.

I don’t really care about a fucking 250$, I pay 2x that everyday on transaction fees only.

I’m willing to send you your money even though I’m not responsible about what the fuck happened to you.

I’ll be in chill for now until Phax updates this with information about the method cuz I have no idea what are they about.
    [Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Smartbox) - Unhide
Smartbox  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 March, 2024 - 11:08 AM)TopG Wrote: Show More
Firstly, I have nothing to do with this which I told Liars that before already. I’m not responsible about what happened to you, Phaxi was my support yeah but not anymore AND AGAIN I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN Y’ALL SINCE THIS THING WASN’T PART OF SPADONE, the ad which was posted for his method was a “Paid AD” posted to my channel. Let me clear this for you, someone bought your c.io signature and turned out to be scammer, will you be responsible about the people who came from your signature and got scammed? At the end, it is a fucking AD.

I don’t really care about a fucking 250$, I pay 2x that everyday on transaction fees only.

I’m willing to send you your money even though I’m not responsible about what the fuck happened to you.

I’ll be in chill for now until Phax updates this with information about the method cuz I have no idea what are they about.

Your support involved how you’re not responsible then; 

who cares about 250$; It is not about 250$ it’s about suspicious behaviour from you & your team; I pay 10x everyday that amount  [Image: monkayes.gif]

You didn’t tell me when @Phaxi that boy left your team
This post is by a banned member (Phaxi) - Unhide
Phaxi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 March, 2024 - 05:29 PM by Phaxi. Edited 4 times in total.)
First of all why is your retarded ass involving @TopG into this, I'm not in the support team for spadone.cc anymore.

So please @Liars tell this retard that he can't open a scam report on someone else, but obviously he's gonna go do whatever he wants and break the rules after the ego boost you gave him yesterday when you banned us for " multi accounting " which was a false ban.

These methods were tested and made by me, I don't know if someone has something related to them or if they're posted publicly but just so you know I wouldn't go steal a method from a public community and sell it the others.

He wasn't forced to purchase, what's the point of searching for those methods publicly after buying them? I mean he could try searching for them when I offered the methods for him BUT no he decides to buy methods then come back to me after 1 WEEEEEK crying that those methods are posted publicly, how is that fair? At this point he's the one trying to scam me by getting my methods for free. Let's not forget I sold him 2 methods that were selling 300$ each for 250$ because he keeps negotiating like a nerd.

And lemme ask you a question @Liars. Let's say you sold someone a private method and then somehow it gets leaked after like 1 month, would you refund the buyer?

Also this lying bitch was calling my methods useless too when they're both working completely fine, I will literally send you 2 nfa accounts and make them fa for you to prove that methods work @Liars

" it’s about suspicious behavior from you & your team "

How is my behavior sus? I sold you 2 working methods and you came to me after 1 week claiming that these methods are posted publicly

You're the scammer with a suspicious behavior trying to get my methods for free here not me
[Image: Comp-5.gif]

[Image: signature.gif]