Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against: @SUPIO | $200

by TimHortons - 03 January, 2021 - 07:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Supio
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Supio) - Unhide
Supio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
@Teken not really sure how to do that but if you can reach me on discord ill send you a screenshot of the conversation with the link for file Supio#7777
Supio.fo
This post is by a banned member (WhippingNTO) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 January, 2021 - 09:36 AM by WhippingNTO.)
(10 January, 2021 - 07:36 AM)Supio Wrote: Show More
@Teken not really sure how to do that but if you can reach me on discord ill send you a screenshot of the conversation with the link for file Supio#7777

as a dev on devsly, its pyinstaller lmao

it was proven in chat and you never replied

probs getting robbed irl for ETH again kappa
[Image: Signature.gif]
This post is by a banned member (TimHortons) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
@Supio we sent you open source file too, we were kind to do this as we never do this for anyone

[Image: image.png]

Supio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
@Joexenus nothing was proven in chat all I know is that file was flagged as severe! @TimHortons I have no clue whatsoever what that means I simply can't trust using the software if its infected, false or not its detected as severe!
Supio.fo
This post is by a banned member (WhippingNTO) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 January, 2021 - 11:18 AM by WhippingNTO. Edit Reason: Got robbed IRL for $5k ETH )
(10 January, 2021 - 10:33 AM)Supio Wrote: Show More
@Joexenus nothing was proven in chat all I know is that file was flagged as severe! @TimHortons I have no clue whatsoever what that means I simply can't trust using the software if its infected, false or not its detected as severe!

you're taking windows defenders word as gospel,

if you knew an inch about programming, most obfuscated programs do come up as false positives, maybe a VT scan would have helped

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/fe3d.../detection because you cant do one for whatever reason

You didn't even listen to the DEVELOPER WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS PYINSTALLER

[Image: ee92ed54845b74039894369b30391ab9.png]

Our dev even sent you a non obfuscated version, something we NEVER DO, but you still weren't happy for whatever bludclart reason

If you paid and received your product and are happy with it, close this thread, there's nothing else to talk about, or maybe if a staff member who can reverse engi wants to have a look at the original file aswell to see, thats fine, waste more peoples time aswell

You paid for the product, you received, it does what it says on the tin

GGWP, close the thread please
[Image: Signature.gif]
This post is by a banned member (TimHortons) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 January, 2021 - 10:33 AM)Supio Wrote: Show More
@TimHortons I have no clue whatsoever what that means I simply can't trust using the software if its infected, false or not its detected as severe!

open source means you have access to the whole code.

Full Definition:
Open source is a term that originally referred to open source software (OSS). Open source software is code that is designed to be publicly accessible—anyone can see, modify, and distribute the code as they see fit.

Supio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 January, 2021 - 11:34 AM by Supio.)
@Joexenus not really sure why you replying for @TimHortons and making this thread more confusing to solve.. I will say this again, file was sent to me but detected as severe virus therefore I can't trust it! I'm not a programmer so I do not understand what's a non obfuscated version or how to even use!
Supio.fo