Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against: @SUPIO | $200

by TimHortons - 03 January, 2021 - 07:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (TimHortons) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 January, 2021 - 11:32 AM)Supio Wrote: Show More
@Joexenus not really sure why you replying for @TimHortons and making this thread more confusing to solve.. I will say this again, file was sent to me but detected as severe virus therefore I can't trust it! I'm not a programmer so I do not understand what's a non obfuscated version or how to even use!

ok whats the point of this scam report then?

This post is by a banned member (Supio) - Unhide
Supio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
I don't feel comfortable working with an infected software that's all, you're definitely new to c.to for thinking I would be convinced with false positive.. I don't trust anyone here period
Supio.fo
This post is by a banned member (WhippingNTO) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
@Joexenus not really sure why you replying for @TimHortons and making this thread more confusing to solve.. I will say this again, file was sent to me but detected as severe virus therefore I can't trust it! I'm not a programmer so I do not understand what's a non obfuscated version or how to even use!

because im the head dev, thats why kappa
[Image: Signature.gif]
Supio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 January, 2021 - 11:49 AM)Joexenus Wrote: Show More

No offense but your job is on discord, so kindly stop replying here, if you have anything to add forward to @TimHortons.. don't want to go in circles and reply to both of you. 
I'm not a coder and I don't understand any of this... that's why I payed you! I trust windows defender and can't simply ignore the virus
Supio.fo
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 January, 2021 - 11:42 AM)Supio Wrote: Show More
I don't feel comfortable working with an infected software that's all, you're definitely new to c.to for thinking I would be convinced with false positive.. I don't trust anyone here period

We got paid to make this program for you, why would we rat you wtf?

Also, download the OPEN SOURCE FILE that we provided you with, and no false positives will popup on your p100 windows defender anivirus

This post is by a banned member (WhippingNTO) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 January, 2021 - 11:58 AM)Supio Wrote: Show More

No offense but your job is on discord, so kindly stop replying here, if you have anything to add forward to @TimHortons.. don't want to go in circles and reply to both of you. 
I'm not a coder and I don't understand any of this... that's why I payed you! I trust windows defender and can't simply ignore the virus

No offense but my job is to also resolve issues like this within our service, and to review the programs that go out, so kindly stop getting robbed out of $5k ETH irl

Tim has made valid points, lets let @Teken resolve this then as you don't wanna go anywhere with this
[Image: Signature.gif]
Supio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 January, 2021 - 12:00 PM)TimHortons Wrote: Show More
(10 January, 2021 - 11:42 AM)Supio Wrote: Show More

We got paid to make this program for you, why would we rat you wtf?

Also, download the OPEN SOURCE FILE that we provided you with, and no false positives will popup on your p100 windows defender anivirus

Welcome to c.to
Supio.fo
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 January, 2021 - 11:58 AM)Supio Wrote: Show More

I understand your lack of programming experience, and i am extremely sorry about you not knowing what open source is.

Anyways if we are done here can you close this thread or..